Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Kingdom Hearts :: Shattered Remains [PG-13]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx had gotten inside the building with Alexiel and the others while overhearing their conversation and noticing the strangers named Kairi and Goofy before smiling . “You guys seem familiar. By chance, did you know Cloud, Tifa, and Cid? They kinda taught me everything I know.” He then looked towards Alexiel before blushing darkly as well. “I suppose that’s exactly what I like about you, Alexiel. You’re such a sweet and beautiful girl who worries about everyone and wants to make people happy. I can’t exactly explain, but I genuinely feel happy for once when I’m around you. It’s almost like you’re the reason that spark of light is getting bigger and brighter by the moment in my heart. It feels nice. Thank you.”

All however have low experience in Westerns.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Alexiel could sense that Raziel-san was tense about something related to his world. However no matter how curious she was about the subject, she wouldn't push the topic. There was a reason, something that affected him greatly. She however stood firm, she wouldn't ever directly ask him, unless it was something that he wished to discuss, overall that wouldn't seem to be the case. Alexiel internally sighed. All she wanted to do was have everyone try and get along. It was a uphill struggle, but she would do whatever she needed to do, to make sure that everyone would get along.

Alexiel could sense that this world was charged with a magical, almost ancient magic. The spirits here, they were as if nothing changed in this world, although time moved on, without caring about them. This world has seen many changes, it surprised Alexiel. 'Where could the spirit of this world be at?' she thought to herself.

'You are not ready yet, child of the light. You will find us when it is time to...in the mean time you will need to prevent a ancient, evil presence from returning to this world or you will need to destroy it.' She heard the voice of what sounded like many echo in her mind.

She clutched her head, it was painful to hear so many voices at once. It wasn't the amount, it was the power behind those voices.

Alexiel was then assaulted with feelings of defiance and pain. She clutched onto her stomach, it was making her feeling sick to her stomach. She felt like she was going to vomit. Although she was trying to hide it from the others. She then felt what felt like a thunder spell, but stronger run through her body. It made her muscles tense up. 'Something more is going on here...' Alexiel could tell that Ardeth-san was possibly hiding something, however she didn't want to accuse him. He may have reasons for keeping knowledge from everyone.

However when she looked up, she saw a few medjai warriors, ones that have died honorably in battle, and pointed towards the building that Ardeth was headed towards. Alexiel looked towards Shiva, Kairi and Goofy. She motioned to follow. 'My summoner...something is bothering you isn't it? You may be able to hide it from the others, but you can't hide it from me.'

Alexiel nodded, 'You know me too well, Shiva.'

'Young Summoner from another world. If you wish to become stronger, you will need more allies. If you dare try to earn my respect, and power...find us...come to the lost city of Hamunaptra. Once you end up there, we will tell you more.' The voice echoed into her head. Sounding familiar but she couldn't place it.

'Hamunaptra...who was that? Could I trust what they say...' However she then went towards the museum and when she entered she saw many ancient items which had there own story to tell. She then looked in awe. "Where is Hamunaptra?" Alexiel spoke unintentionally out loud and looked over the various ancient maps that were in the museum, along with the other artifacts. She saw some items written in Ancient Egyptian, she was looking over some of the history when something she saw bothered her, 'Hom Dai?' From what she read, it was something only reserved for the worst offenses.

For what seemed like hours, but was actually only minutes, there was something calling to her, she worked her way over to it. Oddly enough it was a tale. saying that this world was once nearly destroyed, by a powerful and dangerous evil. It was only through the power of the three kings, and ancient magics, although it did not destroy the evil, it sealed it away. "However if the dark evil enemy were to return, the world would be in real danger, unless the power of the three kings is used again..." Alexiel wasn't aware that she was actually speaking in Ancient Egyptian. She looked around embarrassed, hoping that no one actually heard her. 'What is the power of the three kings? Could this be a powerful heartless? This tablet was recently found. One of those pictures, it looks like... could it be?' It caused the wheels in her mind to grind.

"....Summoner?" Shiva then placed a hand on Alexiel's head, and used a gentle ice spell.

Alexiel then jumped slightly, Shiva couldn't help but giggle slightly, "You were lost in thought again, my summoner."

Alexiel then giggled, "Sorry Shiva." Alexiel noticed that Shiva was still carrying Master Riku. Kairi and Goofy were not too far behind.

Kairi then smiled, "Thank you Shiva, for carrying Riku."

Shiva smiled, "It is nothing, Princess of Heart. He is actually quite light for someone like myself, even though he is quite muscular."

Goofy looked around, "Gawrsh, what is this place?"

Alexiel smiled, "It is a museum, they typically display things from the past. Like bones, stone tablets, paintings...there are many different types of museums." She was trying to keep it simple. "It sort of a hub for knowledge from the past, you know, besides libraries. Sorry I am likely confusing you."

Goofy smiled, "I get it, thanks for explaining Alexiel. Ah-hyuck."

“You guys seem familiar. By chance, did you know Cloud, Tifa, and Cid?..."
    Kairi and Goofy turned and then Kairi said, "There names seem familiar..."

Goofy nodded, "Gawrsh, of course, We have meet them before..."

“I suppose that’s exactly what I like about you, Alexiel. You’re such a sweet and beautiful girl who worries about everyone and wants to make people happy. I can’t exactly explain, but I genuinely feel happy for once when I’m around you. It’s almost like you’re the reason that spark of light is getting bigger and brighter by the moment in my heart. It feels nice. Thank you.”
    Alexiel's blush darkened, "I have not done much really...the light that grows in your heart, grows from you, I have not done anything to warrant your gratitude." She then looked away, "As for worrying about everyone it is just in my nature. I just want to help those who need it..."

Meanwhile near where Ra and the captured Medjai were, she was hidden by shadows, and she looked on and she couldn't help but laugh to herself, "What a fool..." She then still hidden by shadows, 'He seems like a truly foolish and in denial, working for the darkness, however truly obsessed with the light.'

"Noctis is a fool for employing mortals obsessed with the forces that go against him." Rocial said to no one, and then vanished just as quickly as she appeared and ended up near where the warriors were currently at, but kept her distance, however she saw Alinara, 'Foolish...Termagant' She was still hidden by her shadows, no one would see her. She decided to observe the area. 'I wonder whom should I pick on next...'

Shiva looked to her summoner, 'My poor summoner...' However Shiva thought it best not to start another argument, she would however keep a close eye on Vanigx, for she still did not completely trust the one that could summon Dark Bahamut. Shiva still holding the unconscious master in her arms. 'We hope you will wake up soon, Master Riku.' She said to herself.

Alexiel looked to Shiva with concern on her face., "Are you alright, Shiva?"

Shiva nodded, "Thank you for your concern, my summoner, but we are alright, really. We were just lost in thought."
    Spoiler: Sigs 

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Nearly everyone in the museum turned to glance at the group at the mention of Hamunaptra. A few scholarly types merely scoffed and then went about their business once again, while most others either seemed somewhat intrigued or started to eye the group warily. Two people in particular - a rather thin fellow and a bespectacled woman wearing a not-so-flattering dress suit - immediately started to approach the group, as did a broad-shouldered man entering from the side, the latter holding a cup of water in his hand.

“Hello...” The man with the cup said, exchanging awkward glances with the other two and with the new arrivals. Seeing the weakened Raizel, the man promptly handed him the cup of water.

“There you go.” The man with the cup said as Raizel took it and began to drink. “It’s alright, you two. Turns out we have a mutual friend.”

“We do?” The thinner man asked, he and the woman now visibly confused. The woman straightened up.

“Why don’t we all have a little talk in my office?” The woman offered, ready to lead the group there if they accepted.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx looked around at the rest of the group before looking over at Alexiel. “I’m gonna stick with Shiva so we can keep Alexiel and Riku safe. Hopefully my training under Cloud and Tifa will do me some good on watch. I refuse to risk Alexiel’s friends getting taken.” He then steeled his mind and body with his Keyblade holstered on his back ready to fight at a moment’s notice as he gently hugged Alexiel and nodded while blushing. “Thank you for your words of encouragement. I guess I’ve got someone worth fighting for besides my own world, Alexiel. I just hope that when all is said and done, we can see each other under normal circumstances. In the meantime, I’m just glad that I’m getting to know you and Shiva. I get it. My past is messed up. It shouldn’t hold me back from looking towards the future. If I let my shadows hold me back, I’ll never improve not just as a person, but as a warrior and a man who has been growing very fond of you. You see, until I met you, Cloud, the others, and Shiva, my heart was like a dark desert in the abyss. It was dry, closed off, and it couldn’t find a way out. But thanks to everyone here, I think I’m finally ready to leave my past behind and give it everything I’ve got moving forward.” At that exact moment, Vanigx had the biggest and warmest smile on his face as he lovingly held Alexiel in his arms and kissed her very gently on the lips.
    Last edited by DracoDeathtalon; 09-22-2020 at 07:08 PM.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Raizel looked all around the museum seeing all of the different artifacts that were around them and full of magical power. Each object intrigued him with how much magic was in this world. The power in this world was all old magic. However, unlike his home world only the Artifacts had any magical power. There was not a single person that had any magical power, and he doubted this world was anything like his own so he found it odd.

Then someone approached him handing him a glass of water which he had gratefully drank. Then the mention of a mutual friend and the offer to go to the woman's office. It was only then that he looked around and saw that there were people staring at them. Giving an audible sigh he looked to the two.

“I think it might be best to follow these three to this office. A conversation in private might be the best option. Would you be so kind as to show us the way.” Raizel said without much of a fight. In this world he doubted Magic and anything to do with it are widely known or accepted. Especially with everything that admits magic were only the things that were kept behind glass.

Once they reached the office, Raizel turned around and looked at the plainly dressed people. “So, what is this all about, and who is our mutual companion?” Raizeel asked wanting to get this information out of the way. About four members of their party were missing, and that ment this could be any one of their worlds.

Spoiler: Ra and Sohail in the Aribic lands - part Two! 

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

None of the three strangers said a word until everyone was safely inside the office. The skinnier of the two men immediately closed and locked the door behind them, and then the taller man spoke.

"I'm Rick, this is Evelyn, and the shifty fellow over there is Jonathan..." The taller man said, quickly getting the introductions over with, and earning a mildly annoyed scowl from Jonathan in the process. "Now, we don't know any of you people, but I'm assuming you're all familiar with one Ardeth Bay."

"Ardeth Bay?" Evelyn's eyes widened, alternating glances between Rick and the visitors.

"Oh no, not this again..." Jonathan moaned, running a hand awkwardly through his light brown hair.

"But I don't understand. What would Ardeth be doing with a group of outsiders?" Evelyn said to Rick, then immediately turned to face the visitors. "No offense."

"None taken." Luna said brightly on behalf of the group. "Ardeth did leave in a bit of a hurry though, and I'm not sure why. But it was nice of him to make sure you brought the water for Raizel."

“Right…” Rick said after a brief, slightly awkward silence. “Anyway, Ardeth wanted me to tell you guys something very important…”

He passed a sidelong glance to Evelyn and Jonathan, causing Evelyn to turn tense and Jonathan to fidget even more nervously than before.

“But just to make sure we got the right people…” Rick continued. “He said to ask you about something called ‘the Heartless’. Ring any bells?”

Spoiler: EARLIER... 
    Last edited by Lady Celeste; 09-28-2020 at 06:02 AM.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

All however have low experience in Westerns.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Alexiel felt eyes borring into her back, 'Was it something I said?'

Shiva still holding Riku in her arms, 'It is hard to say my summoner, however do not pay them too much mind.'

Alexiel sighed internally to herself, 'I just hope I haven't disturb the world order...'

Alexiel then wondered if she possibly offended anyone with her speaking in a what many consider a lost language? However it was hard to deny what was right in front of her, although worn with age, someone with an unusual weapon, together whom Alexiel would have to assume was users of magic. Although most of the text as well had worn away, she could make out a few words. Whoever had the unusual weapon used it to attempt to seal away the evil mentioned on another tablet. However Alexiel presumed that since the world was still around, it was successful. 'However why did it only seal it away?' Alexiel then once again felt herself becoming lost in thought.

“Why don’t we all have a little talk in my office?”
    Kairi saw that Alexiel was lost in thought, "Hey...Alexiel...we should go too." she gently grabbed Alexiel's shoulder.

Goofy nodded, "Gawrsh, we should follow the others."

Kairi and Goofy grabbed Alexiel's hands with Shiva following behind, still carrying Riku. Which snapped Alexiel out of her thinking and wonder. When they finally entered the office, Alexiel was feeling slightly cramped with everyone in here, and she felt slightly even more concerned when

The skinnier of the two men immediately closed and locked the door behind them...
    Alexiel then was unsure about why they needed to lock the door? Was this a trap possibly set by Noctis and his forces? She let go of Goofy and Kairi's hands in case she would need to summon her keyblade.

"I'm Rick, this is Evelyn, and the shifty fellow over there is Jonathan..."
    Alexiel then sensed that the one named Jonathan, didn't quite like being called that. Which the wave made her feel nauseous; however, from the other two, they didn't seem like the kind to be on Noctis' side. However considering how Noctis himself tricked her, she shouldn't take any chances. She looked over to Raziel-san, and wondered, "Are you feeling better, Raziel-san?"

"Now, we don't know any of you people, but I'm assuming you're all familiar with one Ardeth Bay."
    The tall one, named Rick spoke. 'Are these Ardeth-san's allies?' Alexiel thought to herself, as then she felt a pair of arms wrap around her, and then heard Vanigx speak,

“Thank you for your words of encouragement. I guess I’ve got someone worth fighting for besides my own world, Alexiel. I just hope that when all is said and done, we can see each other under normal circumstances. In the meantime, I’m just glad that I’m getting to know you and Shiva. I get it. My past is messed up. It shouldn’t hold me back from looking towards the future. If I let my shadows hold me back, I’ll never improve not just as a person, but as a warrior and a man who has been growing very fond of you."
    Alexiel's face completely turned very bright cherry red. Although she could easily break the hug, she felt herself unable to move, 'Wait...what? I didn't do anything really...' then the last three words rang in her mind, '...fond of you.'

Alexiel's eyes got as big as dinner plates, while her face was still cherry red. "B..but...I...I..really didn't do anything...I..I...don't deserve your kind words..." She was cut off when,

Vanigx had the biggest and warmest smile on his face as he lovingly held Alexiel in his arms and kissed her very gently on the lips.
    Alexiel was shocked, unable to move from that spot, 'I am not worthy...What if you already...'

Shiva still holding Master Riku, her eyes turned from Sapphire to Cobalt blue, and dropped the temperature around Vanigx, and grabbed his shoulder, "Have I not told you to not make my summoner uncomfortable?!" freezing his shoulder, "Cool yourself, Romeo, otherwise I'll be more than happy to do so on your behalf." Shiva said very coldly.

Alexiel snapped out of it and placed a friendly hand on Shiva's, "Shiva, please I'm ok...just shocked is all...Thank you though, you are always with me to protect me."

Shiva simply nodded, and let go of Vanigx's shoulder, Alexiel turned to Vanigx, "Please do not waste your kind words on someone like me. Any changes you feel or see, is because it is you that is making the change...All I have done is say words...People change because they want to, not because they are told to. You are seeing that for yourself, anything that you want to change...do it for yourself, not me or anyone else."

Alexiel then sensed something from Rick, it was almost like a form of brotherhood? Ardeth must trust Rick greatly to have him isolate us. Alexiel had a look over, 'Wait...we are all not here...' Alexiel was already that Alinara went on her own, what she was doing, Alexiel did not know. 'Ardeth-san, Big Sister, and Lowell...where did they go?' Before Alexiel could think any further she heard Rick say,

“Anyway, Ardeth wanted me to tell you guys something very important…
    Before Alexiel could question him further on that, Rick then added,

“But just to make sure we got the right people…He said to ask you about something called ‘the Heartless’. Ring any bells?”
    "That question is of varying degrees with us all..." Kairi of all answered first. "The heartless are creatures of darkness, they have yellow eyes, and they attack people to release their hearts."

Goofy then chimed in, "Its not just people's hearts, they seek to destroy worlds as well."

Alexiel was not sure how to answer, "The heartless...they can take on many forms..." she paused feeling waves of various feelings...she felt herself becoming pale.

'Are you alright my summoner?' She felt Shiva ask her without speaking out loud.

'I sense...various emotions, they are not new, but took time...where ever they are, it took time like a ripple in the water travelling a great distance.' She held her head. 'I...I will be fine, Shiva. Please continue to protect Master Riku...'

"Is there a place that we may allow this young man to rest..." Alexiel started to ask motioning towards Riku, still currently in Shiva's arms.

Kairi nodded, "Is there somewhere...?"

Still in the back of Alexiel's mind, that voice from earlier, the one that mentioned Hamunaptra...the voice was definitely that of an Eidolon, but what would an Eidolon be in this world and why?

Rocial grinned evilly... 'So that foolish boy...' she laughed to herself. 'I can use that to my advantage...when the time is right...'

"I know who I will go after next...however I need to pay a little visit to someone...and obtain some information..." her red eyes glowed softly.

Rocial casts a illusion spell, casting towards the leader of Medjai, and the one who would know much about her next target. She then spoke directly into Sohail's mind, casting an image of herself as she looked in this world, 'You, elder of Medjai, I propose a deal...all I want in return is information...in exchange...I could set your fellow Medjai free, So tell me, are you willing to listen?' Her red eyes glowing.

Meanwhile, the real Rocial she was still hidden by her shadows, 'It seems they think that dividing themselves is a good idea hmm? With Master Riku still unconscious, they are still not united...However I will consider all my options before I take any other actions...'
    Spoiler: Sigs 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx sighed as he nodded while blushing. “I understand, Shiva. I want to protect Alexiel as well. I’m rather fond of her because of how smart, kind, and beautiful she is. She’s also brave and strong thanks to you helping. She may think she’s unworthy of such praise, but the truth is far from that.” He then continued to listen to the strangers closely as he concentrated to summon Dark Bahamut outside in order to keep the building secure. “Relax yourself, Shiva. I sent Dark Bahamut outside to protect the building. If anything slips past him, we’ll work together to take care of it.”

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Raizel didn’t have any problems or apprehension for the three that led them to the office and the locking of the door afterwards. Everything that was happening was normal for him, and he held no fear of those that have no magical power. Unless these three were suppressing their power, he found that very unlikely since The only magic he felt was inside of this building’s objects, and not from any of the people. As he waited for everyone to calm down he just stood in the room with his arms crossed and his eyes closed.

Then the trio was introduced by the man named Rick who had approached them giving him some water and mentioning Ardeth. Now the small group of people from this world seemed a little antsy when Rick brought up Ardeth's name. Alexiel asked if he was feeling better. He opened his eyes and looked at her with a neutral look.

“The effects of the bright light outside have faded for now at least, as for the other symptoms they have subsided. Howerer, this place is still too hot for my taste.” Raizel said as then Vanigx and Alexiel started their back and forth again.

Vanigx once again made a move on Alexiel that even he could see made her feel a little uncomfortable. The child that was trying to find his way in this world had seemed to latch onto her. Maybe it was her kindness that made him want to only acknowledge her, and only help her. Raizel has watched his actions, and they seemed to only revolve around the woman he was now holding in his arms. He was also growing tired of the fact that… Raizel decided it was not the time to think on such matters. He only wanted to say one thing.

“Do this on your own time. There are more important things we should be concentrating on.”

Then Rick mentioned the heartless, which brought the conversation back to the situation at hand. Kairi was quick to answer, then Goofy, then Alexiel, but their answers didn’t have the whole truth.

“The Heatless are creatures that are born when they are attacked by another creature of darkness, in most cases a heartless. Their heart is stolen, and thus the heartless are born. Depending on the strength of the person's heart, the heartless can assume different shapes and forms. It will also determine the strength of the heartless. The Heartless have no conscious thoughts, at least not the lower level ones. They only have one instinct, which is to try and find the heart that they lost. This is what causes them to attack people. That is unless they are following the orders they are given.” Raizel said not even realizing that he had no idea what he was saying until the words were finished. How did he know this information? He didn’t know the little black creatures from his world were called Heartless until recently.

Then suddenly Alexiel became sick looking once more and it seemed her flaw of being able to sense others emotions was having a negative effect on her. Yet by the way she spoke it must have been the residual effect of emotions that have traveled. Then Vnaigx said he summoned Dark Bahamut to monitor the exterior of the building. This could be a big mistake on their part. The residents of this world might not be able to see him since they didn’t react to a woman that was blue, but their enemies surely would be able to see the creature. That could lead them to attacking this town to get to them.

“Call that creature back. If our enemies see him, what do you think will happen to this city?” Raizel asked as he was slightly angry that the child didn’t think before he acted. How did he survive in his home world?

----------------------

Noctis was walking down a hall with a strange *man that seemed to float a couple inches off of the ground following him. The man didn’t have any restraints of any kind, however they were being followed by a **boy with short white hair whose face was covered by a mask. They walked in silence for a while before the man that was floating began to speak.

“Noctis, are you really sure that you are wanting to start a war. You as the guardian of Darkness against the Guardian of Light. Is it really necessary for you to do?”

“The light started this fight. I am just going to finish it. Besides, I will never forgive them for what they did. You already know this Canus.”

“That doesn't mean that you should involve the other worlds.”

“They are as guilty as ‘they’ are. Don’t think otherwise.”

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alinara had kept close to the group for a bit as they had entered the world, but after a few minutes she quickly dashed where she was out of sight but still had an eye on the group. She focused upon the world, feeling out it's balance as best she could before she pulled a crystal from a fold of dark fabric. She raised it to her lips, whispering into it. "We've been sent to a world of heat and sand. A desert world. The world is muddled, the forces of balance in a state of flux. Perhaps the force of Light in this world has put forth all it's energy to keeping Darkness sealed. I'd have to spend more time attuning to the world to really understand. The warriors themselves are still in a state of disarray. Some have already gone off on their own. Others are meeting with natives. I'll send another report as needed."

She tucked the crystal away, melting into the shadows as she dashed off where the others went. She didn't make it into the room before the door locked, but she didn't need to wait long for a way in to appear for her as she listened. The foolish child sent his dark aether out of the room and all Alinara needed to do was latch onto it like a shadow and enter the room like that while it was still forming into his summon. She slowly faded into sight inside the room, sitting atop of a bookshelf as she spun a dagger in her hand. She still looked like an arabic assassin, her smile lost behind fabric as she looked down at the group.

"The heartless are the army supplementing the forces of Noticis. A force that I need for taking back my own world. In the end, they are but a tool to be used and Noticis is the one that holds the keys to the shed where the tool of heartless is held." She stopped spinning the dagger. "Heartless are just instinct without a commander though, however even without commands they are a force to be reckoned with. Without a keyblade, only certain people strong of heart can strike lasting blows upon them. Those that are strong of heart if you want to be poetic about it. Alternatively you can think of people that are strong willed."
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast