Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 LastLast

Thread: [IC] Kingdom Hearts :: Shattered Remains [PG-13]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All however have low experience in Westerns.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Alexiel heard Raziel-san's answer to her question,
    “The effects of the bright light outside have faded for now at least, as for the other symptoms they have subsided. However, this place is still too hot for my taste.”
    Alexiel was glad that Raziel-san was feeling a little bit better, however she could sense that he was trying to hide his feelings. 'Is that because of me? Have I made Raziel-san angry and not earned even a little trust?'

“I understand, Shiva. I want to protect Alexiel as well. I’m rather fond of her because of how smart, kind, and beautiful she is. She’s also brave and strong thanks to you helping. She may think she’s unworthy of such praise, but the truth is far from that.”
    "Understand this, anything that Alexiel shows, is because she has it inside of her. You can't even begin to understand WHY My summoner is how and why she is as she is?!" The temperature around them drop greatly, "My summoner has been hurt in more ways than you can imagine..." Shiva was ready to give a verbal lashing, when Alexiel grabbed Shiva's arm, as not to disturb the sleeping Keyblade Master. "Please, I beg you, it is alright Shiva. Be at peace..." Alexiel mustered the best small smile she could.

"My summoner...you are too kind for your own good." Shiva sighed.

“Do this on your own time. There are more important things we should be concentrating on.”
    The coldness of the words, although she knew not for whom they were directed at, felt so bitter and cold, it caused a chill to run through Alexiel's core. Also left the feeling of being stabbed, it making Alexiel's tears fall more. She tried to control her breathing, softly so no one would be concerned about her. However fate would not protect Alexiel in that respect, when she felt hands on her shoulders, one from Kairi and the other from Goofy, "Gawrsh, you don't need to be sad..."

"Are you alright, Alexiel?" Kairi chimed in.

"You should smile more..." Goofy then made a funny face.

Alexiel couldn't help but giggle slightly, "I'll be fine, thank you, Kairi; thank you Goofy for your concern. You both are good hearted beings."

When she felt Raziel-san's anger about Vangix summoning Dark Bahamut, she grit her teeth. She did her best to hide it from the others.

A few moments later Alinara appeared suddenly, 'Wait, how did she get in here? was the door not locked?'

Shiva then talked to her summoner without saying it out loud, 'Be careful of that one, my summoner. She is not only tricky, I have my suspicions about that one. She has a connection to the dark, even if she does not admit it with her words, and would likely lie to you, I can see as an Eidolon that she is hiding something...she is still somehow linked to the darkness...Be on your guard with her...'

'I know I have to be...however I can sense that she wouldn't dare listen to a word that I would say at this point. I don't hate her, but I can sense that she hates me...although I want to trust her, you are right about one thing, I will have to be on guard...and I only have myself to blame for being on guard.'

'Never blame yourself...however you are not alone, I will do anything I have to, to protect you, my summoner.'

The melting pot of emotions in this room made Alexiel feel very sick... Although she did her best to keep calm and not make anyone concerned.
    Last edited by SpiritofDestiny; 10-06-2020 at 04:00 PM.
    Spoiler: Sigs 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx sighed as he dismissed Dark Bahamut and nodded. “I suppose you’re right. I should probably wait for a better time to worry about my personal affairs. We’ve got worlds to save and heartless to banish.” A fire of resolve lit up in his eyes as he smiled confidently and looked over to Shiva. “You’re right, I don’t understand how and why she is as she is right now. I wish I could, though. I can imagine she certainly has been through worse than me. At least let me help so that way we can help her grow from the wounds so that may hopefully be happier in the future. I know that saving the world takes priority, but I’ll be damned if I don’t try.”

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Riku was surrounded by nothing but darkness. The last thing the master remembered was suffering in pain before coming to this darkness. Yet, this darkness didn’t seem dangerous. It was wrapping around him like it was trying to protect him. Yet, as time passed a faint light was beginning to brighten the darkness. Riku was unable to see what was causing this light, but it felt warm and familiar. That was when a voice echoed around him. That was when he realized who the light belonged to.

“You know, sleeping when there is work to be done is my job Riku. You are supposed to be the responsible one remember?” The voice said as the light became a little brighter. “You need to stop being like me and get to work. Just like that time on Destiny Island. When I was asleep on the beach, and you were working on the raft.” The light dsaid as Riku tried to speak. Yet something was stopping him from doing so.

“The warriors need your strength. The Darkness is growing, and you need to be ready. Concentrate on the task at hand. If you do that I am sure that you will…” The voice was cut off as another voice could be heard.

“That is enough out of you. As for you, get out!”

With the arrival of the second voice the light started to fade from around Riku. Then something began pushing him away from the light as well. A strong force that he couldn't fight against. He continued to fight. With only one thought in mind. ‘Give back Sora.’

“STOP!” Riku screamed as he suddenly woke up with a start. Without realizing it he was struggling to get out of Shiva's arms. Once he was out of her arms he looked around and realized he was not in Traverse town. Calming down after his most recent experience he looked around at the group.

“What happened?”

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Shiva felt the young master struggling against her holding the unconscious master. Shiva and Alexiel could see the distress in Riku's eyes.

Shiva was the first to speak, "Welcome back to the conscious realm... young one."

Kairi was ecstatic that Riku was no longer unconscious and then hugged him almost a little too tightly, "RIKU, I'm so glad that you're ok." She then felt a few tears fall from her eyes.

Alexiel felt Kairi's joy but sad feelings, she also feeling Riku's confusion, she then kneeled down and placed a hand on Riku's shoulder. "Master Riku-sama, to best answer that question, you appeared in Traverse Town, and I had Shiva carry you here, I am surmising that this is Ardeth's world..."

Alexiel then smacked herself in the forehead, "Of course, forgive my lack of manners, Master Riku-sama..." she then bowed her head, "I am Alexiel Hikari, but please, just call me Alexiel." she then pointed to Shiva, "This is Shiva." Shiva waved her hand. "We meet Undine-sama back in Traverse Town...she explained as best she could...about Sora and what is going on." She then looked over to Goofy and Kairi, "Of course, Kairi-san and Goofy-san have also told me a few things as well..." Alexiel then paused, taking in a breath she didn't know she needed and was holding back, "We have been chosen as Warriors of Light...although we are not all together. It seems Ardeth-san has decided that he is going to do something on his own..." She felt like she would never get a chance to understand how Ardeth really is.

Goofy spoke with a smile on his face, "Gosh glad ta see your ok there, Master Riku."

“You’re right, I don’t understand how and why she is as she is right now. I wish I could, though. I can imagine she certainly has been through worse than me. At least let me help so that way we can help her grow from the wounds so that may hopefully be happier in the future.[...]but I’ll be damned if I don’t try.”
    Shiva remembering Vanigx's answer... she internally sighed to herself. Her cobalt eyes looking towards Vangix with a vengeance, "Well then, you will do to remember this...As I said before, You try anything, fire is not the only element that can burn." Her eyes returning to their normal sapphire.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx nodded as he smiled before sighing. “Shiva, a bit of advice. It’s best not to stress yourself out. You may be an Eidolon like Dsrk Bahamut, but it’s always best to remain in a stable mental condition that way every task can be performed to the utmost satisfaction. You don’t have to follow my advice, but I’m just wanting to help. Besides, we’re a team and we need to stick together.” He then carefully offered one hand to shake with Shiva as he smiled warmly.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Riku was not prepared to be hugged so tightly by Kairi, but it was a relief to him to see that she was okay. HIs whole body still hurt from whatever spell Noctis cast on him. He hoped that Sora didn’t have to endure the same thing. Returning to the moment he smiled and then placed a single arm around her hugging her in return.

“Kairi, glad to see you made it. Though could you lighten up a little. I still hurt.” Riku said calmly as he knew that Kairi was just glad to see that he was okay.

As he was still getting his bearings a young lady placed a hand on his shoulder and began to explain everything that had happened since he was unconscious. Luckily nothing bad had happened while he was incapacitated, but at the same time. He wondered why Noctis hadn't made a move on the warriors of light? It would have been more advantageous for the Darkness to attack before he woke up. It also didn’t make any sense as to why he was let go. Everything was confusing at the moment, and nothing made sense. Though the Darkness has never made too much sense. Even when he was with Maleficent.

Raizel watched the reunion of the two friends, and he just shook his head. Then looked away from the scene. This was not something he ever wanted to see. Thinks like this is one of the reasons that he didn’t want to be around people. That is why he wanted to be alone. Shaking his head he returned his attention to the task at hand. Looking to Rick he cleared his throat.

“Now we have answered your question about the Heartless. What is the information that you have for us? I know this situation is not the best. However, there is a reason why we have to know this information. So, please continue.” Raizel said as he didn’t want to hear anymore of what was going on with the others. It reminded him too much of things he wanted to forget.

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Rick, Evy, and Jonathan all listened intently to the different descriptions of the Heartless. Occasionally they spared glances at each other, and Rick in particular was already piecing together the details in his mind, until one thing led to another and the strangers started going way off topic. The three could only watch awkwardly for the first few moments, and Rick was just about to lose his patience and snap at them all to listen up, but then the white-haired kid finally spoke up and tried to get everything back on topic, so Rick quickly obliged.

“Right.” Rick said, making sure the doors were closed before continuing. “No matter what happens, not a word of this can ever leave this room. This is some really sensitive stuff for Ardeth, and he specifically asked me to tell you people and nobody else. Understand?”

Once everyone had confirmed their understanding, Rick continued.

“You already mentioned Hamunaptra, but despite what most treasure hunters may tell you, there’s a lot more buried at Hamunaptra than just the world’s biggest treasure chest. The three of us found that out the hard way not too long ago.” Rick began. “Long story short, a certain librarian…” he briefly shot a wry look toward Evy, “swiped an ancient spellbook from some other treasure hunters and decided to read it, and ended up waking up a 3,000 year old superpowered mummy hellbent on destroying the world and finding a replacement heart for his long-lost girlfriend. We managed to put him back down, but he’s still buried out there, and if he ever comes back, it’ll be bad news all around.”

“But isn’t it Ardeth’s job to make sure that doesn’t happen?” Jonathan pointed out. “And isn’t he supposed to not go blabbing about it?”

“He’s protecting them.” Evy piped up in realization. “We’re the only ones who would tell them the whole truth without trying to kill them. Ardeth knows that.”

“Looks that way,” Rick said, “but apparently these Heartless are even worse than old Imhotep, and these guys are supposed to deal with them.”

“In that case… yeah, we’re doomed.” Jonathan said, looking them over and recalling how they couldn’t even be bothered earlier to stay focused on one topic for more than two seconds.
    Last edited by Lady Celeste; 11-28-2020 at 04:59 PM.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx listened in on the conversation concerning the ancient beings before hearing the word librarian along with noticing that one of them had silver hair before also noticing they were in a library as his head began to hurt severely with a ringing in his ears before getting on the ground and groveling in pain as flashes of memories in his head came to fruition. One being the exact moment that Sephiroth went crazy and another one being Cloud and Sephiroth fighting before it flashed forward to a tubular chamber that had a body in it being injected with two large canisters of DNA before the body in the tube eventually came to life from the DNA as oxygen bubbles formed within the tube. Afterwards, Vanigx snapped back to reality while still groveling in pain and holding his head.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

“No matter what happens, not a word of this can ever leave this room. This is some really sensitive stuff for Ardeth, and he specifically asked me to tell you people and nobody else. Understand?”
    Alexiel nodded at Rick's request about not saying to anyone else, "then it should be known that no bystanders of your world, cannot know about the heartless...because it may cause panic. Of course, if that is something that can be done..."

“He’s protecting them.” ... “We’re the only ones who would tell them the whole truth without trying to kill them. Ardeth knows that.”
    "It seems that Ardeth-san has put quite a bit of trust in you three as well...and at least for one of you, almost a sort of comradery...or what is it called," Alexiel paused, "Oh, brotherhood. that's it."

“Kairi, glad to see you made it. Though could you lighten up a little. I still hurt.”
    "Sorry, Riku...I was just worried about you..." She then let go of Riku. She then wondered, "Well then I will heal you..." Kairi said.

“But isn’t it Ardeth’s job to make sure that doesn’t happen?”
    Shiva then stayed silent for a moment and then crossed her arms and then stated flatly, "It seems that this situation that is outside Ardeth-san's control...but it seems this is something that he alone cannot accomplish...and trying to get his people to understand that concept, is something that will likely prove a major challenge...especially when those before him are stuck...or stubborn in their traditions and how they are supposed to act."

“In that case… yeah, we’re doomed.”
    Shiva's eyes darkened slightly at Jonathon's comment about them, "Do NOT underestimate us, each of us has our own experiences in the fighting. Some of us more than others...After all, if we had to rely on one such as you..." pointing to Jonathon, "You would bring the world to ruin...In fact, I would trust more in these two," pointing to Evy and Rick, "Than I would you...So cowardly one," pointing back to Jonathon,"do not judge us simply by appearance alone...for if you do...you may find yourself on the wrong side of us...So do not judge, if you yourself are unwilling to fight for your own survival..."

Alexiel was feeling that things were becoming tense, also it does not help that Jonathon's pessimism made her feel unease. "She is right, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, I could even argue that you," pointing to Rick, "You have seen quite a bit of your own combat, but even you had to learn how to do just that...working as a team." Alexiel paused, "Sure it would be fair to say that working as a team, we are quite green, but there is a reason..."

Kairi then stood up and placed her hands over her heart, "We were all called to fight against something that will affect us all..."

Alexiel then wondered if there was more to their story. However, Alexiel seemed to feel that if she attempted to ask for more details, she wouldn't get an answer.

At the same time, Alexiel was assaulted with waves of pain, she tried to hide the pain, she then saw that Vanigx was looking like he was in such pain. Alexiel then kneeled down in front of Vanigx and she then placed a hand over his heart, and then she closed her eyes. Alexiel then softly speaking and then Alexiel was trying to heal his heart of the pain that he was feeling.

Shiva then kneeled and assisted Kairi in healing Riku.

Alexiel feeling that Riku's pain shouldn't have been there, but it was likely due to the fact that she didn't completely remove the curse that was struck to him; however, once Alexiel sensed that Vanigx's pain was gone.

At the same moment, Alexiel felt something warm dripped onto her shoulder, and then Shiva looked at Alexiel, and with Shiva's free arm, caught her summoner as she was unknowingly falling from the pain. Her ears were bleeding from healing Vanigx's heart. Exhausted from doing that, Alexiel was still aware of her surroundings but tired from her efforts.

Goofy then walked over to Shiva and then handed her a potion, "Here, this may help her. Gawrsh will she be ok?"

Shiva nodded, "Thank you for your concern, Goofy. Yes, My summoner will be fine."

"Shiva, a bit of advice. It’s best not to stress yourself out..."
    Shiva growled to herself, she knew that her conversation would have to be put on hold, but she was not done with Vanigx and would wait until an appropriate time, which would have to be later.

'My Poor Summoner...'
    Last edited by SpiritofDestiny; 12-17-2020 at 03:46 AM.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx slowly opened his eyes after a bit before noticing Alexiel and the others around him as he looked over at Shiva and slowly got up as he cleared his head. “Shiva, I’m really sorry for my actions of putting Alexiel in danger all because of my ailments. I didn’t mean to cause so much trouble. I wish I could do better as a guardian. Is there a way I can help her get better? It’s just...those memories. They hurt so much. I’m not even real. I’m just a lab rat created by Shinra. My soul is the only real thing about me, but my body isn’t. One thing is for sure, I want to do everything I can to help her and the rest of every world we need to save.”

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 LastLast