Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Kingdom Hearts :: Shattered Remains [PG-13]

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default Mover part two

(Mover part two)

Raziel-san’s past, but I do not care about that. I will gladly trust Raziel-san’s words, He fights for something that no one usually has to fight for. He fights for something that we all take for granted. In my eyes, it doesn’t matter what you're fighting for, because we all fight for something, it doesn’t need to be righteous. I would carelessly give up my life if it meant that Raziel-san could get what he wants. He never deserved what happened to him. In fact I would gladly do that for anyone of these chosen warriors.”

Alexiel was feeling embarrassed from the closeness that Vangix was near her, “Please...don’t get yourself involved…” She then struggled slightly, “I don’t want anyone else to get hurt, because of me!” She allowed a few tears to fall. “Please, I can’t allow you to get involved…” Alexiel although had a tough time, she got free of Vanigx’s grip and took a few steps forward. “Thank you, Vanigx, but this is my fight.”

Rocial then started laughing in a mocking way, “You? Foolish boy? One who claims to want to control darkness. You cannot protect Alexiel, you can’t protect anyone.” Rocial’s eyes started to glow red, “You who once served the darkness blindly, Your attempts at threats do not intimidate me.” Rocial sighing, “And You, dear sister, are hopeless...after all you did for him, you still wish to defend someone like him. With no form of gratitude.”

“It doesn’t matter to me, Rocial, I did it because that is who I am. I didn’t ask to be thanked, also, I did what I did not request to be thanked in any way shape or form. I won’t change that about me for anything.” Alexiel said.

Raizel's eyes shifted down to the ground at the mention of the evils he had committed. In all his long years he has done many things that he is not proud of. Things that would forever weigh in his mind. However, he will never fall victim to doing such things again.

"That is my sin and my sin alone." Raizel said lifting his head up and placing a hand on Alexial's shoulder. "My life is mine now. My past is just that in the past. Now leave!" Raizel said as he squeezed Alexial's shoulder.

Alexiel struggled a bit against Raziel-san’s strength, ‘He is a lot stronger than he gives himself credit for...’ She placed a hand on Raziel-san’s hand that was squeezing her shoulder.

“I am sorry, were you aiming for me?” Rocial laughed a little slightly, “Either your aim is off, or there is truly distrust you hold for my sister, although I cannot completely blame you. She gets annoying. However, sister, this just shows that what you do means nothing…and is completely pointless.”

Raizel let go of Alexiel’s shoulder and looked to Rocial. “Your sister is stronger than you.” Was all he said as he turned his back to both of them.

However before anything could begin Undine decided it was time to intervene. Granted they were not supposed to get involved, but these warriors needed to get on their way. This journey was going to be long and hard, and if the first step was not made soon then Noctis would have more time to get his warriors ready.

“That is enough! Darkness may exist in everyone, and even in ourselves but it is what we do with that darkness that is important. If you let it win then you are no better than Noctis, or this woman here. Now begone from this place daughter of Darkness. You are not welcome here, and if you want to push your luck We can eliminate you here and now!” Undine threatened Rocial who was playing yet another mind game. They wouldn’t allow anymore delays, and if this Darkness decided to stay then she would not live. She may be strong, but Undine was the guardian of the Light, and by all means more powerful.

Rocial looked slightly annoyed, “You are one to talk,” Rocial then walked away from Raziel, “Even you, Undine have darkness in your heart. For someone who opposes Noctis, you shouldn’t have any darkness...” Rocial grinned, “Of course, I am no fool...however allow me to put something to rest…” She pushed a few lone strands of hair out of her face, “You may be powerful, but you cannot destroy me.” Rocial then pointed over to Alexiel, “Only she has the power to end me, but I also have the power to end her, but that will be decided on the Day of the Prophecy.”

Rocial’s echo was starting to lose strength, “Ah, I guess my time is drawing to a close for now…” She then made a fist, “You all had the chance, so now you all will help me end Alexiel. So I will thank you. We will meet again, sister...count on it.” As her echo faded, there was a small smirk across her face.

“Raziel-san, I am sorry for my sister’s words…” Alexiel looked down slightly. “I also feel bad that my attempts to help you didn’t work either…”

As soon as Rocial left Raizel took his hand from Alexial's shoulder and calmed his mind. The thought of his past was not a subject he likes to remember.

"Your words were fine. Don't blame yourself for something that was out of your control. My experiences are not something you should have to try and fix. Concentrate on the future, not the past." Raizel said as he moved away from Alexial and the group.

As soon as that little nuisance was taken care of Undine looked at the warriors. They needed to get everything in order before the warriors left. The first order of business was welcoming the warrior that ‘he’ had chosen.

“So you were chosen by ‘him’. So be it, warrior chosen by the world. You have been chosen, and so shall you be able to fight the Darkness alongside the warriors of Light. The road ahead will be one filled with Danger. You must learn to work as a team in order to be able to quell the Darkness and send it back to where it belongs.” Undine said as they raised their hand to the sky, opening a portal that would lead them to their first world.

“May the light guide you on your path.” Undine said not allowing the warrior to waste yet another minute. They needed to get going, and they needed to soon. The warriors of Darkness have long been on the move, and any more delay would lead them to getting what they wanted.

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

As each warrior entered the portal, an entirely new location came into view. The makeshift team emerged in an alleyway leading into a busy street, where men wearing tanned suits and women in suit-like dresses mingled freely with other people wearing robes, veils, and turbans. Patrons at a nearby marketplace haggled with shopkeepers over various wares, while pedestrians and the occasional wheeled vehicle moved busily through the streets. Across the street from the group stood a large, stately building with two statues on either side of the entrance, in front of which stood an obelisk with a statue of a lion-headed woman.

Luna gazed in unconcealed awe at their newfound surroundings, especially at the little muggle vehicles that passed by on the roadways and the many other decidedly muggle devices in the hands of some of the passersby. At the same time, however, she immediately realized what that meant about the kind of place they were in and took action, dispelling her Keyblade and hiding her wand in the sleeve of her jumper as she hurried back to the others.

“Quick, put your blades away!” Luna whispered to the others, quickly taking off her Hogwarts robes and beginning to bundle them up.

“Why? What is it?” Ardeth asked, instinctively dispelling his Keyblade as well.

“This is a muggle neighborhood.” Luna explained as quickly as she could, still keeping her voice down. “We’re not supposed to use magic in front of muggles.”

At that, however, she paused, thinking it over a bit more carefully.

“Or is this not the world I came from?” Luna mused. “This looks like Egypt, but there may be more than one.”

“We should try to blend in just in case.” Ardeth suggested. “We don’t want to cause any more trouble than necessary.”
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alinara had kept quiet, sitting and watching everything going on. They were content with ignoring the Warrior of Darkness that was seemingly on their side... At the very least, non-hostile to them. So she just watched all the chaos unfold from them, silently shaking her head. Her hope of finding an ally of balance continued to drop as she watched them and eventually she just closed her eyes to just start ignoring them as they did to her. All she was here to do was observe and convert if possible anyways. When she heard Undine's words: ' Now begone from this place daughter of Darkness. You are not welcome here, ' Alinara started to stand herself up. She may not have been the intended recipent of the words, but it still rung with her. She was a daughter of Darkness, Darkness was her parent.

Instead of leaving she just ran a finger across one of her Job Crystals, changing herself into the Assassin job, and just let herself be hidden by the shadows and darkness in the town to await whatever would come next. When the portal came in she made sure she was the last one through, turning a glare at Undine. "If you think these people can blanket the universe in Light then you will be highly disapointed. There is no team or party with them. Just a mixture of people that will clash against eachother upon a moment's notice. Darkness would easily prevail against them with one well timed swoop." She shook her masked head at the Light being, and moved through the portal so she wouldn't hear any rebuttal from it, glancing about at the world she was now in. The sunlight was so bright there was little place to hide. So she just pulled a robe from some bag and put it over her assassin outfit, turning herself into something that wouldn't look out of place. She was just a native woman, hiding her face. She decided she wouldn't wait on the group, just going ahead to make her way into the crowd to blend in.
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

With a soft sigh at how everything had been going she could only hope that trust and respect for one another would grow as they worked together, if not were they doomed before they even started? Wilhelmina quietly followed everyone through the portal to find that her eyes needed to adjust to the brightness of the sun. She removed a cloak from her bag wrapping it around herself as she heard Luna telling everyone to put their blades away. Her blade easily disappeared from her hand feeling no need of it for the moment then check her wrist to make sure her bracelet was snugly fastened to her. Her eyes check over each charm to inspect them make sure they were intact as her finger stopped over her new ice shaped charm before dropping her hands to sides underneath the cloak.

Hearing Ardeth's idea to blend in Wilhelmina looked around to the clothes the people were wearing, it was much different from what she was used to from her home. "Perhaps a change of clothes would be best to for some of us to best fit in," she muttered to herself with a dismissive shrug. Before she knew it her clothes had shifted to better suit the world around them much to her surprise and delight. When the portal closed behind them she found Alinara right behind her one moment then gone the next before she could speak to her, but perhaps it wasn't the time for that. Wilhelmina considered heading off herself to figure out where they were so they can find out what they need to accomplish in this world.
    Last edited by CrimsonLady180; 08-10-2020 at 05:59 AM.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Raizel had grown tired of everything that has happened in such a short amount of time. He had been thrust into a fight that was not of his making. He has fought with creatures that were hard to kill. Not to mention some strange woman that wants to consume his darkness. Whatever that means. His life of freedom has been cut short, and he hope for something that would be worth this agravation.

Without saying a word he was the last through the portal that led them to a different world all together. As he stepped into the next world the light from the sun was blinding.

"What the hell is this light?!" Raizel exclaimed as he had to cover and close his eyes. He couldn't see with them open or closed. His whole life was spent in a dark world, and this light was not something he was used to.

Then there was a conversation about something called a Muggle, and about not using their magic in front of them. He didn't understand why, but that was the least of his worries. There was also this heat that was as hot as fire magic.

This whole world was an attack on his senses. Would all worlds be this bad? If they were then he might be in for a lot more than he was willing to tolerate.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Fortunately for Vanigx, he looked somewhat normal for a person around these parts as he remained calm and smiled before looking at his comrades after arriving in this new world. “It’s best if we stick together and assess the environment while blending in and scouting around. I’m not exactly savvy with magic, so I somewhat fit around here. I’m more used to using materia.” He then sighed before looking towards Alexiel with a warm and loving smile as he caressed her cheek very gently. “Don’t worry. I’ll make sure to keep my promise to Shiva to protect you. There’s no need to worry about me. Let me worry about you instead, ok?”

All however have low experience in Westerns.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Alexiel found herself dropping to her knees, and then letting out a breath she did not know she was holding.

"Are you alright my summoner?" Shiva asked.

Alexiel solemnly nodded, "Thank you, Shiva, I am alright, please don't worry..." When she felt the echo from somewhere she did not know, but was familiar. She clutched her chest, and tears started to fall. 'This feeling again, like when that dark portal was here. Such awful feelings, but with sadness, despair, anger...its nauseating.'

Shiva then held her close, "My Summoner!".

Alexiel appreciated that Shiva was there, "Thank you, Shiva; however, please I'll be ok...besides it is only an echo..."

Kairi looked over Riku, it has been too long, was he just exhausted from where he came from? she then felt bad again for Riku. 'I should have been there with you...I'm sorry Riku.'

Alexiel saw Kairi's sadness and then assuring to Shiva that she would be alright, Alexiel walked over to Kairi and then placed a friendly hand on her shoulder, "Please, Kairi-san, don't be sad," She then kneeled beside Kairi, "Besides I have a feeling that Master Riku is glad that your safe. It would have hurt him greatly if you got hurt." Alexiel smiled and then removed her hand.

"Perhaps your right Alexiel." Kairi sighed. "I just hate to see him like this."

"Do not worry yourself too much Princess of Heart. The young master will awaken soon. Also the healing spell I casted on him will help him greatly." Shiva said.

"Well gosh Kairi, you know Riku...he's too strong to let what happened to him get to him." Goofy said.

Kairi nodded, "I know Goofy, your right." She wiped a tear away from her face.

Alexiel then thought of an idea, "Shiva, would you mind carrying Master Riku, until we can find a better place to let him rest." She asked Shiva.

Shiva nodded, "Of course my summoner." Shiva then picked up the young master, making sure that he was comfortable.

Alexiel then bowed her head slightly, "I hope you can forgive me, Kairi-san. I couldn't keep my word."

Kairi looked confused, "What do you mean Alexiel?"

"I mean, I gave you my word to help rescue Master Riku...but I couldn't even do that." Alexiel said sadly.

This time, Kairi placed a hand on Alexiel's shoulder and smiled, "It is quite alright Alexiel. In fact I think Riku wouldn't have wanted us to go after him. However the fact you offered to do so, no matter the risk to you, you are a good person and I appreciate your willingness to do anything for someone else."

Alexiel smiled, "Of course, Kairi-san. I would do it for anyone. Even if the roles reversed, I would do it to save you as well."

Kairi squeezed Alexiel's shoulder, "Thank you...Alexiel." Kairi then let go of Alexiel's shoulder.

Alexiel nodded. Not finding the words to say. "We should catch up with the others, lets go, Kairi-san, Goofy-san. Shiva."

Before Alexiel left, she turned to Undine-sama, "Thank you, Undine-sama. For your stern, but encouraging words." She then went to follow the others through the gate to their first world, to where and what to find, she didn't know...one thing was clear, they needed to rescue the warrior Sora.

When Alexiel passed through the portal and was assaulted with the bright light of the sun. She saw that Raziel was suffering, 'Maybe he is not used to this bright of light.' Alexiel looked through her things, and then handed Raziel a pair of shades. "Here, Raziel-san...these may help. They will completely block out the light, so it will be easier on your eyes. Your world likely doesn't have such bright light does it?" She then placed them in his hands, "Please take them, I don't want to see anyone suffer, especially if I can help." She smiled, but likely he didn't see her smile.

She then had a look over herself, realizing that her outfit changed. 'I guess it is as Lady Elsinore-sama said, that my clothes will fit in with the world without changing clothes.' Alexiel saw that it was not only her, but Kairi's outfit changed as well. 'Everyone still seems tense and on edge, I only wish I could find a way to help...'. However she still had her many bracelets, which she was quite glad about. She thought the Purples and whites fit her quite well.

There Luna was using strange words, 'What in the world is a Muggle? It is like when she called that Majik Lapin a Nargle. They must be terms from her world.' Alexiel thought to herself.

She felt Vanigx caressing her cheek very gently.

“Don’t worry. I’ll make sure to keep my promise to Shiva to protect you. There’s no need to worry about me. Let me worry about you instead, ok?”

Alexiel blushed darkly and then placed her hand over Vanigx's and then gently removed it from her cheek, "Thank you, Vangix, but even though you say that...I will still worry about you. As I worry for everyone..." 'Even for the one who would likely want to end me...' As much as Alexiel wanted to say out loud. She sensed Alinara's distrust for all, except for Master Riku. 'There is more to her, but I feel like she dare won't listen to anything I say. I hope I can figure it out soon...' "So it would be quite difficult for me to not worry."

Kairi was looking over what she could see and smiled, "Wow, this is pretty cool. Must be so we can maintain world order, right Goofy?" She asked Goofy.

Goofy nodded, "Gawrsh, that's right Kairi. We cannot let anyone know where we really come from. That we maintain the world order."

Kairi then noticed Alexiel's outfit, "Oh, yours can change too, that's so pretty..."

Alexiel's blush darkened, "Please, your embarrassing me...yours looks nice as well." Alexiel turned to Ardeth, "Pardon, Ardeth-san, do you know somewhere that we could take Master Riku to completely recover?" She pointed to the young man unconscious in Shiva's arms.
    Spoiler: Sigs 

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Ardeth looked solemnly at their newfound surroundings, already bracing himself for the task that lay ahead of them. He was lost in thought when Alexiel asked where they might be able to take Riku to let him rest, that being their immediate concern for the time being, so Ardeth promptly turned his focus to the matter at hand.

“I’m not sure.” Ardeth confessed, noting the busy streets and occasional presence of certain unsavory characters. This atmosphere was hardly ideal for an unconscious boy and a group that could easily get lost in these parts. At least the large building up ahead, in contrast, seemed more orderly, and the people who entered and left it were noticeably less rowdy or shifty-looking, even if only to an extent.

“We can take him there for now,” Ardeth pointed to the large building, “until we find a more permanent place to stay. I don’t trust the rest of this place.”

He then turned to Raizel, who was clearly unaccustomed to the intense light and heat in this place. Ardeth knew all too well what this kind of heat could do to a person, but Raizel was more sensitive to it than most, further emphasizing their need for shelter.

“Get inside, quickly.” Ardeth said. “I’ll find some water for Raizel.”

Luna was just about to say something in response, but then took one look at Ardeth and immediately decided against it. She could conjure drinkable water easily enough, but this was not the place for her to try it, and there was no point in violating the Statute of Secrecy if Ardeth could just as easily find some water on his own.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

As he continued to keep his eyes closed he suddenly felt something in his hand, and a soft voice telling him that they were some kind of device that would block out the bright light. He fiddled with the strange device in his hands. Alexial also mentioned that his world must not be this bright. She was right of course. The last world was brighter than his, but not in the city. It even had the same kind of lighting system. Though they were different, probably in more ways than one.

"You are right. My world doesn't have this intense of a light. It is dark, and has a pale light that covers the land during the day. This light is the blessing of the goddess Lun." Raizel said as he finally figured out how to put on the strange item. When he opened his eyes the light was dimmed to a level he could tolerate. “Though that is the natural light. The rest of the light is artificial.” Raizel said in a bitter tone as he looked to Alexial.

“Thank you.” Was all he said as he then heard Ardeth say that they could take eheler in a large building while he went to fetch some water. Something sounded off in his tone, but he decided to ignore it. He and that man didn’t get along at all. So, he really didn’t care what he wanted or did all he cared about was getting into the building to get out of the heat and out of the light.

He made his way towards the building, and hoped that the others would follow.

Spoiler: Ra and Sohail in the Aribic lands - part one! 
    Last edited by Yamimoon; 08-05-2020 at 11:32 PM.

not picky with genres, it all depend on the plot.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Lowell went with the flow of things that was happening before him, up to the point of when they arrive at some other world. One that is quite hot and appear to be near a desert, some place one of the new people he met called Egypt. But it was a new place he never been to, and the fact his clothing had changed adds a another of awe to admired and remembered.

He was a little distracted with looking around his surroundings, that he vaguely heard the part of Ardeth telling them to go into a building. But he did catch the bit about getting water, and back home people there would go in twos. As one is needed to worked the pumps, while the other hold the bucket. Thus Lowell volunteer to assist, not knowing this method isn't really needed here.

But Lowell doesn't know that quite yet, so he follow Ardeth to the direction he had went off to. Doing so silently for now, not wanting to disturb him as he seem to radiate of a man on a mission. "Water must be really important here," Lowell thought as he try to keep up with a small ten foot between him and Ardeth.

Link(s) to my roleplay(s):
    NONE
    Link(s) to roleplay(s) I'm in:

Spoiler: Helpful Stuff 

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast