Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Kingdom Hearts :: Shattered Remains [PG-13]

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Luna listened quietly to each of the stories that were being told in response to the Arab fellow. She was starting to notice a bit of a pattern: a balance between worlds, dark creatures attacking, being summoned by light to battle darkness... her own story wasn't that much different from theirs, but she may as well.

"Pleasure to meet you all.” Luna began cheerfully. “I’m Luna Lovegood, though most call me Loony. Recently graduated from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where I specialized in magizoology.”

Luna fully realized that not everyone here would understand what she was talking about, but she let it be for now. The worst that could go wrong would be if any of them turned out to be muggles, but she had a decent way with memory charms if it came to that.

“My home was overrun as well, by the yelloweyes. At least that's what we call them. It's gotten so bad that most have had to find shelter wherever they can." Luna continued, her serene tone starkly contrasting with the scene she was describing. "Then Harry found a key-shaped sword at Hogwarts that he said belonged to Godric Gryffindor, but then he disappeared, and I found another one belonging to Rowena Ravenclaw. Then I was told to come here, much like the rest of you were."
    Last edited by Lady Celeste; 09-25-2019 at 04:40 AM.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

All of this was starting to become a hassle. All Raizel wanted to do was just to live his life the way he wanted. Yet he had been dragged from his home, and placed in a world that was less magically inclined as his own. Then he found these people, and now he was going to have to fight in a war that he has no real interest in. Well it could be worse. He could still be in his home world. Then the man with the darker skin spoke in a commanding voice getting the whole groups attention.

As each of the people around him introduced themselves, spoke a little about their home worlds and told how they came to this place. His story was not nearly as interact as the others. He was one of the last to introduce himself.

“My name is Raizel Valen. I have no connection to the creature with the yellow eyes. All I know is that I was about to be forced back into the city when they attacked my pursuers. I passed out, and then ended up here. Free from my pursuers, and the possibility of being used as a battery.” Raizel said as he finally came to the conclusion that there was no way he was going to get out of this.

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Ardeth listened to each of them as they spoke of why they were here, and he ignored everything else for now. There was no more time for distractions. With each story, however, Ardeth noticed a pattern unfolding. Some of them had dealt with the same yellow-eyed shadows that he and the treasure hunters had, while others spoke directly of being summoned by the light to defeat the darkness, while still others spoke of friends of theirs being in danger because of the darkness So it seemed this was the ‘higher purpose’ that the stranger spoke of. Once everyone had finished, Ardeth spoke up.

“The one who brought me here spoke of being needed for a higher purpose, and it would seem this is that purpose.” Ardeth said firmly to the others, no longer tolerating any infighting or going off-topic. “We were each chosen to fight a powerful darkness that plagues each of our homes, that has already taken some of our loved ones, and the yellow-eyed shadows are its servants. In my home exists an evil so great that it was once deemed necessary to kill innocent people if only to prevent it from being unleashed, but if what I’ve been told is true, the enemy we now face is even worse than that.”

Now that that was settled, he continued.

“The one who gathered us all here knows more than we do about this threat, and I can only assume she will return to explain more. But I do know this. There is no hope for a normal life until this enemy is defeated, so forget any hopes of living in peace by walking away. And forget everything the armored woman said. Not only is she in league with the same yellow-eyed shadows that have been plaguing our homes, but her true intentions were clear the moment she revealed her utter hatred for the light: a hatred so strong that she would undo all of existence just to see it weakened. If either of those will be a problem for you, then walk away now. Or if for any other reason you cannot put the task at hand before your own needs, then walk away now. But from this point on, there must be no more fighting between us, or else we and all we love are already doomed. Is that clear?”
    Last edited by Lady Celeste; 09-18-2019 at 01:10 AM.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default CoOp between Spirit and Yami, and more.

A dark figure had been watching the events from the beginning. Watching and waiting to see who would be the most problematic amongst the warriors of light. HIs master had planes for these young warriors. His master needed to take care of some business before he arrived. There is always a reason for everything Noctis does, and now was no exception.

As the events took place below he could almost have laughed at the way the choose warriors were acting. None of them could agree on the same thing, and yet the woman in the dark armor was a curious one. Should she be one of Noctis pawns, or was there another force at work? Either way the answer would become apparent soon enough. A portal opened behind the dark figure as the one in the dark armor had left and one other warrior of light left in a hurry.

"How are my pawns doing?"

"They are divided, and some of them aren't wanting to fight." The figure said in an accent as he turned to face Noctis. "Are they truly chosen by Kingdom hearts to fight for the light? Are these the champions Undine choose? They seem like children fighting amongst themselves not wanting to follow the path before them."

"Don't worry so much Ra. They will come around. I won't let them escape the fate that is laid out for them. They are the key I have been waiting for."

Not wanting to push the question raised since he knew what his master had in mind, but there was another matter that he needed to bring up. “Noctis, there was a woman in dark armor that claimed to be with the darkness and controlled some of the heartless. Yet, I didn't sense any darkness from her. She reminded me more of a warrior of light. Do you know anything about her?”

Noctis just looked at Ra with a smile and left it at that. That girl was being used, and he knew by who. It was nothing that either of them had to worry about. He felt that Kairi had arrived and was speaking with one of the warriors of light. A small smile crept up on his face as he decided that he was going to have a little fun.

“Stay here, and keep your presence concealed. I think it is time to have a little fun with my pawns, and bring them together.” Noctis said with a small chuckle as he walked to the other end of the building and jumped down. Not even the worlds would know his purpose and they are unable to tell anyone about him. Like they are unable to tell anyone about Undine. He was free to walk the worlds without having to worry about them interfering.

Before the young lady had decided to follow Kairi to the others he walked up behind Alexiel tapping her on the shoulder. “Excuse me miss. Do you happen to live here? I seem to be lost, and am looking for someone that might be able to help me.”

Alexiel was deep in thought about how she should answer both Ardeth and Raziel. Alexiel was also slightly concerned about the fact that there were forces of darkness, and more than likely were masking their presence. She wondered for a moment if Rocial was involved in any of this, after all Alexiel knew that she would use whatever could be at her disposal. She was hoping that she could try and get everyone to get along; however she was pulled from her thoughts when she was spoken to. Alexiel turned around to the one that spoke to her, she knew she should maintain the world order. This person couldn’t know that she wasn’t from around here, but she wanted to help however she could, “Please, no need to call me miss, I am Alexiel.” she paused and bowed slightly. She continued, “I am a little new here myself however I will do what I can to help in anyway. What are you looking for if you do not mind me asking.” she paused again, “Forgive my rudeness, I didn’t get your name.” Alexiel was able to sense some of his feelings, but she couldn’t quite tell his intentions; however she wanted to believe in people.

Noctis smiled as the young girl was being nice and keeping to the code of non interference. He kept his innocent demeanor as he didn't know what she was capable of just yet. Fighting a little as she asked what he was looking for. He needed her to believe he was who he was pretending to be.

"Well… I am… looking…" Noctis said stammering as he spoke as if nervous. Setting his resolve he stopped stammering and just blurted out what he was trying to say. "I am looking for others that are as lost as I am. You see… I am not from around here Alexiel." Noctis said as he ignored the question about his name for now. Making it seams like this was more important.

Alexiel seemed surprised at first, she wondered why he didn’t want to tell her his name. However, maybe it was because he didn’t trust her. It was quite possible because of the stammering, although there was always a chance it was just for show; however she still wanted to believe that he was just nervous. She could completely relate about being nervous, after all she was nervous around others. “Well that is alright. I completely understand what is like to having to travel to a new place. In fact since you mentioned about others, there are some others that are like yourself.” she then wondered and asked, “Were you called from another world? I can understand that it must feel like being lost.” ‘It must be what others are feeling or at least what it feels, even if they do not want to admit it out loud.’

She then smiled softly and extended her hand, “If you would like, if it will make you feel better that their others lost as yourself, I can take you to them. Maybe someone knows about you among them.”

When Alexiel treated him like the frail thing he was pretending to be it was laughable. Yet, he contaned himself to keep the act up. Then she mentioned others and asked if he was from another world. His eyes lit up and he smiled widely at her. "Yes, I am from another world." Noctis said as he took her hand. "It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Umbra. Sorry, that I kept that from you. I just wasn't sure if that was a name that people would be acustim to hearing." Noctis said with a smile as he shook her hand. His nervousness was gone now. He also became more relaxed.

"I would like to meet the others that have been chosen. Though don't know why we have been chosen to fight?"

Alexiel smiled and shook his hand with the same strength as Umbra was. With gentle care, she let go of his hand, not saying it outloud she felt that there was more to Umbra, something that he was not telling her. She shook her head no, “It is not unusual name. In fact you probably believe that my name is unusual.I think that it is a very nice name. It is not an uncommon name, many people have names that many would be considered unusual.”

She felt that he seemed to feel a little more comfortable around her. She always tries her best that people would feel comfortable around her. She knew that not everybody would like her and she was accepting of it. However, she wanted to show that she was someone that she could talk to. “Well if you would like to meet the others, I’ll take you to them.” She paused for a moment to make sure she used the right words, “Well then you are like everyone else, however I have a thought on it. Forgive me if I talk too much, I'll just keep it short. Someone or more than just one is trying to throw the world and other worlds off balance. They may be trying to sway the forces one way or the other.” she then paused, “Consequently, if you wish to hear my opinion, every world needs both light and darkness. Someone told me that without it the world and everything would fall into disarray.” She then stopped herself and gave an apologetic bow, “I’m sorry I am not trying to bore you.”

Alexiel then heard the spirit of Traverse Town speak to her, “Alexiel, please be careful, we sense something is amiss, although we cannot explain what it is.” ‘I understand. Spirit of Traverse Town. I will take the utmost care which reminds me, after this, I’ll connect you. Then if you wish, will you form a bond with me?’ She felt the Spirit of Traverse Town mentally nod, “Of course Alexiel. It would be an honor for us.”

Noctis listened to the girl ramble on about why she believed they were their and what she knew about it. This one was more informed than most he had ever met. Could this be because of some connection she might have, or someone that has taught her in the past. He would have to talk to Rocial about her more. Rocial had told him a bit about Alexiel, but it seemed there was still much to learn. Though he did know that she had a connection to the spirits of the different worlds.

However, at least she is not completely blinded. Though, he doubted that she would say the same thing later. People always sing a different tune when they actually see the darkness. Then she instantly apologised for talking too much.

“No, no don't worry about it.” Noctis said giggling a little as he rubbed his head. “I know people that are far worse than you. I like listening to people talk. You can find out so much about people that way.” he said as he turned his back to her frowning slightly then getting back into character as he turned and faced her once more. “Are the others as nice as you? Do you know anything about the others?”

Alexiel smiled, “Well I hope then you learned a little about me. I just don’t want people to think that I am trying to push things or beliefs. People should be free to make their own choice. However I am never against providing information to give someone something to think about.” She then giggled softly, “Sorry didn’t mean to go on a tangent. As for the others, for the most part they seem nice. Although I have not spoken to them all. I believe that they have things that I do not want to say hide, but I believe that they are confused about who or what brought them here and for what purpose.” Alexiel then felt the waves of confusion from the others, although she tried to hide this from Umbra.

“Here, if you would please follow me, the others are this way.” Alexiel motioned for Umbra to follow her.

As Alexiel turned to lead him to the others a mischievous smile formed on Noctis' face as he knew this woman was gullible. Most of the people that the light would choose would be this way. Very few of them would doubt another person. That was his advantage at the moment.

As they entered the next district Noctis saw the group of people, and could hear some of their conversation. The man from the same world as Ra had come from. Ardeth had shown his leadership by getting the group to calm down and actually start speaking to one another in a more constructive manner. He might be a slight problem if he can actually bring these people together to follow the same path. Yet, there was always something that could be done about that. Since he is also hard headed about evil. His point of view could be used to tear this group apart if it when unchecked.

The one known as Rafe came from a time long ago. During the first time the Darkness tried to take over the light. Though, he is knowledgeable about the past he has no conception of his own plans. Granted the Darkness of the past tried to consume the light, and that was the first attempt. Then the Darkness used Xehanort to send the light back to the darkness where it belongs. That attempt failed as well, and he disappeared from both of the realms of light and darkness. Now Noctis himself is leading the charge into destroying the light and bringing all of the light into the darkness. So, any of the experiences Rafe might have and his knowledge will mean nothing now.

Now Vanigx was something of a different story. Though, this story has a twist to it. A twist that was advantageous to him in the end. He wondered if Vanigx knew what happened that day? Well time will tell.

Then there was the girl of royalty Wilhelmina. A know it all princess that looks down at the darkness. Thinking it is cruel and destructive. True in one aspect, but false on another. One man's evil is another man's justice. That is what she has failed to learn. He would no more about her if he would have been able to take her brother like he had planned. Adding him to his Wraiths. However, that was not the case. Though, the Wraith had infiltrated her home, and has been a servant to the royal family for her whole life.

Looking over to Luna he could see that she was still as carefree as ever. A heart that was difficult to try and corrupt. Yet she was smarter than she acted and a close friend to Harry. Yet she was unable to help him.

A smile crossed his face when he saw Raizel. A man of high magical powers, and able to harness spells without using tools or spells. However, he was blind to his full potential. That would be his downfall.

Then there was the young lady that had brought him to the group. A woman trained to fight the darkness and full of light. Yet her sister is the polar opposite. Alexiel, would prove to be a challenge but her sister would be able to Handle her when the time comes.

Finally there was the one chosen by the light that follows the darkness. Yet that truth is far from the reality of her world. Because of her lack of knowledge of what darkness the warriors of light are charged with fighting it was easy for Karan to manipulate her to work against the very light she was chosen to protect.

Paying no mind to what the warriors were talking about as he was thinking about each of the warriors. He stayed quiet and half hidden behind Alexiel as if unsure about the situation. He wanted them to let their guard down around him, and as long as he played the part of a timid young man that should work. Who would see through his fasaud first? Would it be the young chieftain, or maybe the little princess. It will be fun to see who is really the one to look out for.

Raizel's eyes narrowed at the man known as Ardeth. He seemed to think himself a king and could tell them what they had to do. This was not something that he would take from a man he didn't even know. This man with no magical abilities was trying to control him yet again. He was not going to let that happen, not now, not ever again.

"Who do you think you are? Do you think us your servants? You have no right to tell me or anyone here what we can think or do." Raizel said as he took a step forward pointing his finger at Ardeth. " I am no longer bound to any man. Let alone one without enough power to force me to obey. So, get off your high horse and see we are not people that are bound to you, and start treating us with respect. We are not mindless sheep for you to control." Raizel said in an angry tone. As he took yet another step towards Ardet in an assertive yet not aggressive manner. If the man pushed too much he would put him in his place. Even in this world he had enough power to do so.
    Last edited by Yamimoon; 09-20-2019 at 05:27 AM.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"You're both correct" Rafe said raising his voice and looking between Ardeth and Raizel. "We won't achieve anything if we are at each others throats but seeing as none of us have any idea on how to go about solving our common issue none of us has a leg to stand on when it comes to giving commands." He said shortly before exhaling sharply through his nose bringing his thoughts together. "All of my friends and comrades are long dead, lost in the last war, I have nothing to lose from walking away. Just you remember that the next time you feel you have something to hold over my head." He said eyeing Ardeth cooley. "But I know good advice when I hear it and I'm not going to let my pride get in my own way. We need to find a place to rest and wait for whoever it was that guided us here. I haven't spoken directly with anyone about this but its clear someone or something guided us all here given my own jump was a blind leap."

Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Wilhelmina listen quietly for a moment before shaking her head considering whether or not she should speak. "I don't believe he meant to commands anyone, but perhaps to guide us. We're not really getting anywhere at this rate and a bit of guidance wouldn't hurt until we figure out what's going on. I'd like to leave like anyone else, but considering we were all brought here for something greater than our own personal ambitions maybe that should be our focus. It is one of the few things we have in common and common ground seems like a good start, is that not fair," she asked considering the options that they had were to work together to complete whatever mission is set before us or go their separate ways and more than likely fail only for everything to be swallowed in darkness.

"I'd hate to ask this, but would it be adventitious to pick someone that can bring us to a group conscientious? It would make it easier for someone to bring some decorum to the group if we're going to make this work and hopefully that helps us takes steps in the right direction," Mina offered in hopes that some form of being positive may help everyone build some form of trust with one another.

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Ardeth listened to what both Raizel and Rafe said, and his expression softened a bit. Despite what these two apparently thought, it was never his intention to start a power struggle, especially not now that they were barely a group to begin with. He was just about to respond when Wilhelmina stepped in to try to resolve the matter, and he had to agree with much of what she had said.

"She is right." Ardeth said, turning to Raizel and Rafe. "I am sorry if I offended either of you, but you must understand. The task we were sent to complete is about more than any one man. Neither of you is bound to me or to any other, but we are all bound to this cause. With that in mind, I will stand with whoever is chosen as leader, whether by us or by the one who called us."

Ardeth's body language softened a bit more as he contemplated whether or not to speak up any further. The secrets of the Medjai were not offered freely to outsiders, but that sort of thinking had already caused trouble once before, and perhaps he could still offer some perspective without revealing too much for their own good.

"If this evil is not stopped, we all stand to lose more than we could ever hope to imagine." Ardeth said next, speaking just as much to himself as to the rest of the group.

"Since each of you have shared your stories, I may as well share mine. Perhaps it will put this cause into perspective for some of you.” Ardeth said, though now his composure was more solemn rather than stern. “I am Ardeth Bay, Commander of the Heru tribe of the Medjai. And I also have lost many comrades, but to a different enemy. The Medjai keep watch over a cursed being that we have feared for more than 3,000 years: a creature so dangerous that the killing of innocent people to prevent his release was once thought to be justified. I was there the one time the creature was ever unleashed, and he nearly destroyed the world as I knew it."

Letting that sink in for a moment, Ardeth then faced the group as a whole once more.

"But not even that creature can compare to the threat we now face." Ardeth said soberly. "The man who attacked me laughed in my face when I spoke the creature's name. To him the creature was no more than an insect: a servant of a far greater evil."
    Last edited by Lady Celeste; 09-28-2019 at 09:45 PM.

All however have low experience in Westerns.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Who do you think you are? Do you think us your servants? You have no right to tell me or anyone here what we can think or do." Raizel said as he took a step forward pointing his finger at Ardeth. " I am no longer bound to any man. Let alone one without enough power to force me to obey. So, get off your high horse and see we are not people that are bound to you, and start treating us with respect. We are not mindless sheep for you to control." Raizel said in an angry tone.

As this was going on she felt the waves of anger coming from Raziel. It felt primal and it was making her feel sick. Alexiel was completely aware that it is ok to be angry, but like all emotions, it is a spectrum and this felt dark, she almost felt malice in his aura. However, she also felt something else. Then she heard an echo of something that Raziel spoke earlier. “I passed out, and then ended up here. Free from my pursuers, and the possibility of being used as a battery.” She then felt a wave of frustration. If his words were true, it sounded like in his world, people are being oppressed and it was something that Alexiel couldn’t and wouldn’t stand for.

Alexiel was going to try and do something to make sure that no one would unintentionally get hurt; however, before she would get the chance Wilhelmina had spoken to them which seemed to calm some of them, especially the older man. Alexiel breathed a sigh of relief; however, Big Sister Wilhelmina always seems to know how to diffuse the situation. Alexiel chucked it to the fact that she would become Queen when the time was right. Although she couldn't say it out loud, in Alexiel's opinion, if anyone should lead, it would be Wilhelmina. She has already shown that she keep calm in a tense situation. She still felt sick because of the anger that continued to linger in the air.

With what courage she could muster, she walked over to Raziel and then looked into his eyes, “Please, I am sorry for what your world has done, and the hurt that you feel.” She then held her hands close to her chest, “However know that no one here considers anyone else a servant. We are all equals. Some of us may have more knowledge about things; however we all were called here. We all have something that the forces of light sees in us something that can help others.” she paused and then continued, “I can feel that you have been hurt, and it makes you upset. I can understand the feeling of being wronged. However by all of us being called here, we are connected and we must work together to restore balance. Although I know I have not experienced what you have had to endure but know, I do know how that kind of pain feels.”

As Alexiel was talking to Raziel Kairi and Goofy were also not quite sure how to diffuse things. “Hey now fellas, we should talk these things out. It is like Alexiel said, we are all equals.” Goofy started to say and then Kairi interjected, “Goofy’s right. We should not be fighting with each other.” Kairi paused and thought to herself, ‘Oh, Riku I wish you were I think that they would listen to you better than me.’ “And Ardeth is correct about one thing, apparently there is a greater darkness that intends to return all worlds to darkness; however they are not working alone. Someone else is working with him, someone that I have had many encounters with, his name is Master Xehanort. He is a keyblade master..” Kairi then thought that some of them were unaware of what she’s talking about, to which she summoned her keyblade. “This is a keyblade, it is not the only way it looks, however, if I am not mistaken you all have one as well. This weapons choose those who will wield them.” Kairi was not sure what knowledge everyone had about everything but she continued, “Master Xehanort like I mentioned is a keyblade master, however he works and at the same time tried to reveal a location called Kingdom Hearts. Now with the help of warriors of light, his plans have been struck down; however, this time things are different. One of the warriors that would be here...his name is Sora. He has seemed to disappear and another Riku...was captured by the darkness on the way here.”

Goofy nodded, “Also someone that is helping although he is not here, is the king of my world, his name is King Mickey. Also he is a keyblade master as well, but he also fights against the darkness.”

Still hidden by her Illusions and shadows, Rocial smirked and pondered if she should show herself; however things keep getting interesting so she knew that it wouldn’t be very smart to show herself, just yet. She wondered how Noctis wanted to play with these ragtag team of warriors. However she was not interested in any of them except Alexiel. It wouldn’t stop her from messing with them, they choose to work with Alexiel, they will suffer for making that choice. Of course she couldn’t kill her now nor could she get someone else to do it. The Day of the Prophecy made sure of that. In light of that fact, the rules didn’t stop her from trying to break Alexiel mentally and she would enjoy every chance she would get.

Alexiel was unsure if she was even reaching Raziel, however she then felt the presence of some familiar allies, although she couldn’t directly interact with them, since they were not in the sleeping worlds, however she saw them although they appear transparent like. It was Ryu Dragon, Electricorn, and Pegaslick. ‘My friends...I am glad to see you.’ Alexiel felt that the Ryu dragon, which she nicknamed, Ryu-kun, felt him land on her head, although if they were in the sleeping world, it would hurt her neck. She still didn’t figure out why Ryu-kun wanted to lay on her head all the time. ‘It seems my summoner, that they like you.’ she heard Shiva speak with her mentally.

Alexiel knew that the spirits were trying to make her feel better and give her courage, “Although Raizel-san, I may not know the same pain as you have endured, but I have had my own and what makes it even more painful…” she paused not sure if she could speak the words, “The one that I was betrayed by...was that of my own flesh and blood.” She still felt Raziel’s anger and it was overwhelming her. “I was betrayed by my own sister!” She was doing her best to hold back tears, Raizel’s anger and her being able to say it out loud she was feeling dizzy.
    Last edited by SpiritofDestiny; 09-28-2019 at 08:51 PM.
    Spoiler: Sigs 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx saw the others and heard their responses before shedding a tear because he almost felt responsible for their suffering due to his past being associated with Organization 13 and Xehanort himself. He then noticed Alexiel’s body language before bolting over to her and held her in his arms gently yet carefully while looking at her. “It looks like you need some rest if you are feeling a little lightheaded. Don’t worry, Alexiel. Lets just sit down so I can let you relax until you feel better.” He then smiled before sitting down and helped Alexiel carefully into his lap to hope she could relax like this. At the moment, he then remembered being asked about something. “Perhaps I can bring us all together. I might not look like much, but I have military experience from back on my home world. Sure, I will need consultations on our strategies, but I’m confident we can all beat the darkness if we work together.”
    Last edited by DracoDeathtalon; 09-28-2019 at 10:18 PM.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Still angry his sight never left Ardeth as the others spoke. None of the people present were too happy about the way he was handling the situation. Rafe was the only one that partially saw things his way. Though he was on the fence about the whole thing. Wilhelmina to him seemed more of a pacifist, and not suited for any fighting. He might be wrong, but that was the impression he was getting. Once Ardeth apologise he calmed down a bit, but he was still angry about him trying to force him to obey his wishes. Giving a long sigh he tried to calm down a bit before speaking once more however before he could say anything a hand rested on his shoulder.

Looking around his shoulder behind him he saw Alexiel she looked worse for wear yet didn’t have a single wound on her. It was puzzling to him but he listened to her as she spoke of pain suffering and betrayal. As soon as she was swept away by Vanigx he finally calmed down to think in a more positive light. Everything was becoming so much of a hassle, and they have no conception of the world he left behind. Turning to Ardeth he bowed slightly.

“I offer my apologies. I overreacted to the thought of another trying to control my life. I lived under the rule of a King as the fifth most powerful sorcerer. I followed all of my orders blindly, and in the end betrayed.” Raizel said straightening up as he turned to Rafe. “It must be nice to have friends at least once in your life. Even if you lose them you neve lose their loyalty. Be grateful for that.” he said as he looked over at Wilhelmina.

The poor child needs to grow a backbone. Pacifism will only get you so far in life and in war. Though she might surprise him, but for some reason she was just too green for his taste. War was brutal, and that is what this was going to be a war against the Darkness. Though he still believed that they should work as one since one cant exist without the other.

“Betrayal is not something that is easily forgotten nor is it ever forgivable. Alexiel, you may not know my suffering or my circumstances to the fullest. However, you understand betrayal, and that is something that not many people can comprehend. Thankyou.” Was all he said on the matter. He notest a man in black standing where Alexel was a moment ago, but choose to ignore him. It might be just a Phantom anyway since on one else seemed to notice him.

“Having someone as a leader is not something that I can get behind. No one should be in control of another. If you decide on a leader then I will not object, but don’t expect me to follow blindly. I will do my own thing no matter who is in charge.” Raizel said as he looked at the others. None of them seemed the type to just fallow. Some were military, and some were used to fighting. The only one he worried about was Wilhelmina. Would she be able to take on the responsibility of having to kill another living creature? Whether they be of the darkness or the light.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast