Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Kingdom Hearts :: Shattered Remains [PG-13]

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

As soon as Raizel was back on his feet, Ardeth and Luna both returned their focus to the battle. Luna resealed her bottle of Wiggenweld Potion and put it away once again, while Ardeth drew back toward them. Now even more Heartless were starting to emerge from the darkness, and soon they would all be overwhelmed unless they regrouped, and quickly.

“We must find the others.” Ardeth said to the two of them, then turned to Luna. “Can you clear us a path?”

Without the slightest hesitation, Luna held up her wand once again.

“Expecto Patronum!”

Luna’s hare patronus reappeared, its light forcing the Heartless back by just enough to create a narrow opening, which Luna used to guide Ardeth and Raizel through the throngs of Heartless. It took some time and a lot of effort, but Luna eventually spotted Alexiel, Vanigx, and Wilhelmina together amidst the chaos, the two groups separated by countless hordes of Heartless.

“Hold on tightly, and don’t let go. This may feel odd.” Luna said with an almost uncharacteristic firmness to her voice, holding one arm up toward Ardeth and the other toward Raizel.

Ardeth could only trust that Luna knew what she was doing, so he took her arm and waited for Raizel to do the same. Once Ardeth and Raizel were both secure, Luna dispelled her patronus and disapparated with both of them in tow, the three of them apparating in between the others and the incoming Heartless.

Slightly disoriented from the apparition process, Ardeth barely heard Vanigx giving some sort of emotional speech to Alexiel in particular. He hadn’t been there long enough to overhear the full details of the conversation, but this was no time for such things, so Ardeth wasted no time trying to return their attention to the task at hand.

“More shadows are coming. Stay focused!” Ardeth said to the others as he returned to the fight, this time making sure to stay close to the group as a whole so that nobody would be separated like that again. Their only chance against this seemingly endless wave of attacks was to stay together, and even then, the odds were still very much against them.
    Last edited by Lady Celeste; 03-26-2020 at 05:47 PM.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All however have low experience in Westerns.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

“I can’t believe myself. My heart is weak and imbalanced by darkness..."

She heard Vangix say, and then felt his sadness hit her, she then once again placed a hand on his shoulder, and with her other hand wiping his tear, "You are not weak, the heart, like people are capable of both good and evil, or light and darkness." She paused and then looked to the appearance of more heartless, "I do not know if I have the experience to help you, I can only suggest that you first must look deep into yourself and build the foundation from there..." The image of Shiva appeared next to Alexiel, to warn Dark Bahamut to not attempt anything against her summoner.

Alexiel then saw that Luna, Ardeth, and Raziel were all together she was glad about; however, they got there was something that Alexiel did not have the benefit of asking. More importantly, she was glad that they were not badly harmed or injured.

As it seemed that Umbra, or rather his name being Noctis according to that one woman, she thought her name was Alinara, but she couldn't be sure, and she didn't want to be wrong. 'Is she allied with the darkness? I cannot judge for sure. I cannot completely worry about that right at this moment. I do not the luxury to do so.'

As Alexiel could tell that Raziel-san was not completely himself, although she did not know what his full potential could be, 'Shiva, would you mind using cure on Raziel-san...'

'Yes, My summoner.' Shiva then appeared in front of Raziel. "Fear not mortal, I am Shiva. I will bring you no harm. My summoner asked me to heal your wounds." Shiva paused and brought her hand in front of Raziel's chest, "CURAGA!" Raziel's body started to glow in healing green light. "Be careful from now on mortal..." She then returned to being transparent.

'Thank you, Shiva. I can only hope with the healing spell it will activate the magic overcharge that I used on Raziel earlier.'

Alexiel decided for better or worse, she wouldn't let that woman get hit with the attack that Umbra/Noctis unleashed against her, "Haste!" She then activated her keyblade armor, while she also tried to attack any heartless that she could along the way, she ended up getting in between the woman and the attack, "ICE WALL!" She then stuck the ground in front of her, and by doing so, created a large wall of ice, Alexiel braced her hand against it, 'I won't let this attack hit her, however, I don't know if I can completely trust her.' She then felt the attack make contact with the wall, shattering the ice, although the shards wouldn't hurt anyone.

She then heard Umbra/Noctis say to the woman, “This world is made of both light and darkness. Yet, people cling to the light and forsake the darkness. These warriors are no different from their predecessors.”

"Yes, but you don't seem to understand, ALL worlds, not just this one, are made up of both light and darkness. When you say that people cling to the light, and forsake the darkness, one would argue that is simply one interpretation." she then paused, "However you cannot force your ideologies on all worlds!. It sounds like you lack experience and have not been to many worlds." She then looked to Umbra/Noctis, "People do not always cling to the light, but many do because it is the fault of darkness that makes people do so. The balance you speak of and is not balanced at all! What you speak of, is a form of oppression."

She knew her words wouldn't get through to him, she then recalled her armor, "Although the light is not perfect and it can be corrupted, it is more times out of many because of darkness." She then charged towards Kairi and Goofy, destroying as many heartless as she could, "Kairi! Goofy!" She felt her aura getting stronger, it was just about time, it has been quite some time since she attempted a cooperative attack with others she did not know, but she would give it her all! "ARS ARCANUM!" She then slashed her way through the heartless towards Kairi and Goofy.

"Alexiel! We are glad that you're alright! Are you ready?" Kairi asked her. Goofy nodded as well, "Yep, just tell us what we need to do. Yehuck."

"I thank you for your concern, but for now...we need to combine our strengths..." Alexiel then whispered to Goofy and Kairi what she had in mind to do, "Are you both with me? It may not be easy to do at first; however, I believe we can do this! We must believe in our strength!"

Kairi and Goofy nodded and then Kairi said, "Lead and we'll follow."

Alexiel nodded and then extended her hand, "Then together, defenders of the light, let's prepare to fight!"

Kairi and Goofy followed suit, "Together, defenders of the light, let's prepare to fight!"

Alexiel then waved her hand, "Multi-cast, Aero!" by doing this it allowed them to float in the air, Kairi flew first, then Alexiel, then Goofy. While Kairi was focusing on conjuring her attack as Alexiel suggested, while Alexiel's eyes started to crystalize, gather the power she needed.

"Alright Alexiel they are ready for you," Kairi then had them charging, waiting for what Alexiel would do to the orbs. "Thank you Kairi," Alexiel then clutched Diamond Dust in her hand, "Time for my part in this, let's do this," Alexiel then paused, "DIAMOND DUST!" Her eyes started to glow, unleashing the most powerful Diamond Dust that she could. Not only was the attack surrounding Kairi's orbs, but it was also causing the heartless on the ground in their place. "Now Kairi!"

Kairi then allowed the orbs to start flying towards the heartless, landing like bombs and shattering the heartless' ice prison; however, they, in turn, causing more explosions of ice that spread among those who were out of range. "Now, Goofy, your up!"

Kairi and Alexiel then descended down and then grabbed the back of Goofy's shield. "We do this together!" Alexiel said, and Kairi then grabbed at another part of Goofy's shield, "Yes, let's do this Goofy!" The three of them were heading to a pillar of ice that was left on purpose, surrounding themselves in a light, under a protective aura of Goofy's shield, the pillar being completely obliterated sending shards of ice in all directions, a few seemed to scratch Umbra/Noctis, but did not do a lot of damage.

When the three of them finished and were back on the ground. Alexiel was the first to speak, "Not bad you two, it seems like everyone will have to, we will need to work on it."

Kairi nodded, "That felt awesome!" Goofy then used the mega elixir that Alexiel had given him earlier and it helped refresh Kairi and himself.

Alexiel then felt something owe to familiar, she then saw out of the corner of her eye, what looked like a gravity spell, "Get with the others, Aero!" using enough wind not to harm them, but just enough to push them back towards where the others were.

She then heard the familiar clicking of heels on the ground, when she heard a familiar voice speak, "If I had not cast the alternating effect around you, you would have surely been hit full force with that. I don't expect thanks, but in turn, that was the only time I will interfere with such things."

Alexiel felt the familiar malice and then heard her speak again, "Alexiel-chan, I do not understand why you insist on helping these mortals. I mean you even helped the young warlock, and he did not even so much as thank you. They are ungrateful, they don't deserve your help." then out of the shadows appeared Rocial once again.

"Not you again! However I shouldn't be surprised, so you two are working together are you?"

"As much as you think your right, hate to tell you this sister but; I have no allegiance to him. To that end, I feel insulted, you should know more than anyone, I have and always will work alone," Rocial paused, "Besides to expect help is a sign of weakness. Also having people try to do your dirty work, just shows and reveals even more weakness. If you can't do it yourself, don't do it at all." she paused again, "Besides we are born alone, it is expected that you die all the same as such, alone. To want others around you, just shows that your heart is not strong enough."

"That's not true Rocial, but this conversation we have had many times and we get nowhere..." she then felt that the others and then felt that Rocial had somehow cast multiple gravity spells around the others; however they couldn't see them, they were just out of sight. "Oh no, you don't." She then turned to everyone, focusing her magic, "Multi-cast, Reflect!" She then warned everyone, "You cannot help me with this battle, it is my burden to take on."

Rocial grinned and then launched a similar attack as Noctis did, and struck Alexiel in the shoulder, and then unleashed the gravity spells but with Alexiel casting reflect, they just bounced around until they were above Alexiel and since she knew that even if Alexiel casts Reflect, she wouldn't do it for herself, so she got stuck with every single gravity spell that Rocial had cast.

Alexiel was struck with all of them, but she knew that she did not want the others to get hurt. So she needed to take on the full attack than anyone else. She also felt herself being struck in the shoulder, she grabbed it and was trying everything possible to resist falling from the gravity spells.

Rocial grinned and then spoke to the others, "The part that Alexiel-chan did not tell you, I am not interested in any of you...the only thing I will eventually get from you, is your malice, hate, and any other negative feelings that you all possess," she paused and looked to Kairi, "And I mean Everyone. All of you mortals have evil in your hearts no matter how much you wish to deny it. I have already obtained it from one of you...and I will get it from all of you, and with it, you all be Alexiel's undoing."

Alexiel then summoning Heaven's Keyblade, "I told you before, leave them out of this. Your fight is with me."

Rocial grinned, "I know, and I think its playtime; Big sister." She then reversed the gravity sending Alexiel into the air, "I expect that not one of you will interfere with this, have fun!" Rocial then launched after Alexiel.

'As long as the other's are safe with my reflect spell, they should be fine.' Alexiel thought to herself as her shoulder started to fester in pain.

"Well big sister, it is time for the real fun to begin...Now all I ask of you is this now do not bore me," Rocial spoke with thick malice in her voice.
    Spoiler: Sigs 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx watched in horror between Alexiel and Rocial as he shed a tear with Dark Bahamut behind him. “I can’t believe that I have to stand idly by and watch these two fight each other to the death. Why can’t I be strong enough to stop this madness?!” At that very moment, Vanigx’ body was surrounded by an aura of darkness as he stared maliciously at Rocial with an even thicker presence of malice far more dangerous than even Sephiroth himself as he brought out his keyblade and even had one wing entirely made of veiled shadows behind him. “If this gets out of hand. I’ll beat the evil one myself.”

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alinara let out a growl, raising her blade to block the coming attack. "I can show them that they aim to throw off the balance by flooding the world with their Light. I've fought on my own for most of my life, I can fight for balance without your aid just as well!" She was about to step forward to block his attack when one of the girls came up, throwing a wall of ice up to protect her. She shook her head at her words, sighing to herself. Light becomes corrupt only because of darkness eh? What a way to wash the Light free of any guilt right?

She kept her words to herself, instead focusing on one of her crystals was the wall blasted away in the attack. The icy dust was tinged with darkness as she changed her job again, reappearing in dark robes and a dark pointed hat that shadowed her entire face except for a glow of purple eyes piercing that darkness. She was leaning heavily on a staff that had been her sword and pointed a hand at Noctis.Those glowing eyes showed a smile, the soul in the crystal excited to let loose her power. "[Abyssal Flare]" A hole in the air tore open near Noctis, drawing in it's surroundings for a few seconds before releasing it all in an explosion of black flames. She laughed, only holding back a little with the spell. Sure she didn't want him killed, but she could have a little fun in this fight right? The others should have the heartless under control anyways.
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

“I can’t believe that I have to stand idly by and watch these two fight each other to the death. Why can’t I be strong enough to stop this madness?!”

Rocial friend maliciously and then sent a illusion version of herself, keeping only a few feet distance, "Oh don't worry foolish mortal. I will assure you, we'll not die here. However, none of you are guaranteed that luxury. So I would suggest worrying about saving your own skins, and not worry about dear Alexiel-chan." Her eyes darkened, "Be mindful foolish mortal, this is not madness, it is an inevitability. Not one of you can stop what is to come. Not you, Not the warlock ally of yours, your Arabian friend, NO ONE has the ability to stop what's to come from happening. Not even your opponents that stand before you can stop it." Rocial then turned and walked a little further back and looked to Alinara, "And you!? You are so disillusioned that it is almost sickening. You ungrateful, mortal termagant." Rocial smirked, "Although I have no allegiance with Noctis, I have a truth that everyone knows, traitors that are known, do not live long. Something for your mortal brain to remember, I will Never be your ally, ever. In the end, you'll be all alone with no one; no family, no friends, the only thing that you will be able to count on, is the darkness, the darkness that no one speaks of, swallowing your mortal soul, and you won't have anyone but yourself to blame. However I have already wasted too much breath on you, I don't enjoy talking with dead people walking." Rocial then disappeared in a puff of mist dispelling her illusion spell. 'It is people like that, is majorly why I will not join Noctis' faction in any way shape or form.'

Alexiel heard Vanigx's words, and it hurt her to see him in that state, "Vangix, understand this please, Rocial is my opponent, this is my battle that I have to fight alone, no matter what happens."

Rocial then grinned, "Don't worry about those foolish mortals, your fight is with me! Dark Fire!"

Alexiel thought, 'Damn it all, my shoulder... ' "Water!" she used her spell as a barrier to stop Rocial's attack. In the meantime was trying to heal her shoulder at the same time. She was starting to feel like she ate something bad.

"Oh, I guess it is starting to take its effect. One thing that I did different than what Noctis did, I added a poison effect. It will slowly start to eat away at you, but I assure you, it will not kill you." Rocial then grinned while Alexiel's face was slowly becoming a little more pale than before.

Alexiel softly growled to herself, 'I will have to try and end this quickly.' Alexiel then gripped her heaven's keyblade tightly, "ARS ARCANUM!" she then rushed towards Rocial in hopes to get her hits in.

Kairi was looking on, 'Poor Alexiel...' "Everyone we need to focus on the heartless, let us defeat them as quickly as possible! Let's go Goofy!"

Goofy then raised his shield, "Yup, let's go Kairi." They both charged towards any remaining heartless.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx nodded as he acknowledged the current situation and his environment before clenching his fist tightly around his keyblade before moving like a blurry one winged angel through the battlefield as he began to slice apart the heartless alongside Dark Bahamut. “Nobody is hurtling Alexiel or my friends ever again!!!!” He was angered beyond belief while slicing through them to the point of whizzing past Rocial with a menacing growl and his same dark and intimidating aura while still slicing the heartless apart.

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Default Quick Crimson Co-Op

Wilhelmina was brought into a sudden hug which surprised her, but she relaxed seeing it was Vanigx. Knowing her time Alexiel would have to wait until they were safe. "As nice as this may be, this may not be the best time for a hug," she replied softly as she gently pulled herself out of the hug to survey their surroundings. She wondered if they could possibly manage to slim down the numbers of the shadow, but very little seems to be working for the time being.

"Where's everyone else?" Wilhelmina asked Vanigx curious as to why he wasn't with them as she called for her keyblade figuring it was a good time to start using it for the first time. Before she knew it the pressure around them changed as the trio appeared beside them. "Didn't think I'd get an answer like that. Good to see you all are okay," she said to Luna, Ardeth, and Raizel with a nod as Wilhelmina readied her keyblade, acknowledging Ardeth's warning. Mina began fighting off what heartless she could with her keyblade and magic to aid her, but it seemed as if she was hardly making a dent. The shadows just kept coming wave after wave, making it hard to see an end in sight. It was starting to wear her down, but seeing the kind of warrior Alexiel had become gave her the boost to keep going.

It wasn't until she heard Rocial's voice that her focus turned from the shadows to Alexiel. Wilhelmina got as close as she could, then called out to her. "Alexiel! You don't need to worry about us; we will take care of the fight here but I need you to fight back with everything you have. Remember, you're not alone! You have everyone here, especially me... Fight, my Little Lady! Your Big Sister is rooting for you! I believe in you, so don't give up!"

Mina quickly cast a strong healing spell on Alexiel and then, to keep her word, returned her attention to the fight with the heartless just like Kairi had said. She looked to Ardeth with a plan brewing in her mind, "Ardeth, can you pick me up and throw me towards the heartless?" Wilhelmina asked quickly.

Ardeth immediately turned to face Wilhelmina as she spoke to him, but once she had finished her sentence, Ardeth had to wonder if he had heard her right. She wanted him to throw her? What good would that do? More importantly, wouldn’t that seriously harm her in the process? Ardeth awkwardly stepped toward Wilhelmina, still trying to decide how to go about this, when suddenly someone else intervened first.

“Wingardium Leviosa!”

Luna pointed her wand at Wilhelmina and then gently waved it upward, levitating Mina above the ground until Luna had a clear shot at the heartless. Then, just before Ardeth could protest, Luna swished her wand toward the heartless, launching Wilhelmina toward them as requested, while Ardeth instinctively ran toward her to make sure she was alright.

Knowing it would be an odd request, but it was the best way to deal some damage to the masses. Suddenly Wilhelmina felt herself being weightlessly lifted into the air, so she did her best to stay upright as she looked over at Luna and Ardeth, "Thank you, Luna. And don't worry; I'll be just fine," she said then started swinging her body to start spinning around with her keyblade.

As she felt her body being propelled forward Wilhelmina cast, "Fira!!" She spun into the crowd of heartless, setting them ablaze as she cut them down, doing quite a bit of damage. Now she just needed to make a solid landing without hurting herself in the process. Wilhelmina spotted a heartless that she could land on its shoulders before doing a flip backwards in hopes to land on the ground.

Ardeth couldn’t have guessed that Mina had intended to set the heartless aflame, but now that she had, he mentally chided himself for having so little trust in his comrades. Not long after, however, the thought was set aside as Wilhelmina prepared to land, backflipping off of the shoulders of a nearby heartless. Luna conjured her patronus again to clear enough space for Wilhelmina to land safely, while Ardeth arrived just in time to provide support to soften the landing.

“Well done.” Ardeth said, not having time to say much more as he let go once Wilhelmina was back on her feet. As he returned his focus to the battlefield, however, he realized a bit more strategy was in order. Luna and Wilhelmina were both spellcasters, while Ardeth was better suited for direct combat, so Ardeth kept a bit closer to them as he moved to drive the heartless back, providing space and time for each of them to cast any other spells they had in mind.

As Wilhelmina landed as gracefully as she could manage she could feel a pair of strong hands steady her. For a moment a faint blush of surprise crossed her face, she didn't think Ardeth was following her so closely. When she heard him speak, she simply nodded before clearing her throat then replying softly, "Thank you. I promised I'd be alright, but I'm glad you're here."

Wilhelmina stood up straight, returning to the fight and casting another spell with her keyblade, "Thunder!" She continued her assault on the heartless, slashing through them much more quickly with her keyblade and magic than her shooting with her bow. It seemed like the group was doing a better job working as a team now when they needed to most.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Rocial blocked most of Alexiel's attacks, but of course some did hit her. As Vangix attempted to intimidate Rocial with his aura she could only laugh, "Please foolish mortal. Your darkness is nothing. I cannot wait to test my darkness against your soul...that is unless you fall into it of course."

Alexiel then concentrated her energy holding her keyblade with both hands, outstretched and her arms to her right side of her, 'Come on, Alexiel. Just like you practiced.'

She then felt a surge of energy and then she felt herself propelling forward and then striking Rocial in the side then sending her flying slightly forwards. 'Yes! that was Zantetsuken It seems like I have been practicing to perfect that for what seems like forever. Was that you, Spirit of Traverse Town?'

'We want to help if we can...' Alexiel heard the Spirit of Traverse Town say to her.

However Alexiel's small victory was short lived, because she thought she hit Rocial; however since it disappeared it was nothing more than an illusion. 'What?!'

Rocial appeared above Alexiel and kicked her in the back and sent her flying. "You should have known better Sister."

Which then Alexiel slammed into a nearby wall. 'Damn it, Alexiel...she is not completely wrong.' Alexiel thought to herself. She then brushed herself off. "Don't worry Rocial...I learn quickly." She then felt the poison spreading and grabbed her shoulder; however, she then heard Wilhelmina calling to her, "
    Alexiel! You don't need to worry about us; we will take care of the fight here but I need you to fight back with everything you have. Remember, you're not alone! You have everyone here, especially me... Fight, my Little Lady! Your Big Sister is rooting for you! I believe in you, so don't give up
    !"

Alexiel felt her heart warmed by Big Sister Wilhelmina's words, "Don't worry Big Sister Wilhelmina! I will never give up." She felt Wilhelmina cast a healing spell; however it didn't completely heal her. Anything healed got attacked by the poison again.

"O~h that's right...that poison is special big sister...no current healing techniques will help get rid it." Rocial paused, "Sorry about that...but not really sorry."

Alexiel thought, 'Damn it... should have known it wouldn't be that easy. Thank you, Big Sister Wilhelmina.' Alexiel then concentrated using the last of her magic reserves and casts thunder onto her keyblade to add a paralysis affect to Heaven's Keyblade. She then took a deep breath, she would really need to end this quickly.

Rocial was holding Genhena and grinned, "Still wanting to fight, I wonder...considering that your badly poisoned, your magic is completely depleted, you seem desperate. How does it feel big sister, that everything you have done so far for them has yeilded you nothing. Are you going to give up on them? Oh well Gehenna and I will enjoy this fight."

"I will never give up on those I care about!" Alexiel paused, "I will do everything in my power to halt your progress."

Alexiel then took to the offensive and for some time Alexiel and Rocial exchanged blows until Rocial used a darkness spell, blinding Alexiel's sight.

'Grr...typical Rocial.' She then clutched her shoulder again, the pain was spreading quickly. 'I won't give up...Big Sister Wilhelmina is counting on me. So is everyone else.'

She then felt a familiar weight on her head, she looked up slightly, and just as she thought, it was Ryu Dragon. Along with Pegaslick and Electicorn. They were actually here. "Did you all come to help me?" They all nodded and Pegaslick and Electicorn rubbed their heads on Alexiel's arms. Ryu Dragon made happy noises on Alexiel's head.

"Thank you...all of you..." It warmed her heart that they were willing to come to her aid no matter how difficult it must have been for them, "Then let us fight together...Which means Ryu-kun...you will need to get off of my head." Ryu Dragon pouted but Electicorn and Pegaslick were making noises that Alexiel presumed to be their way of laughing. Ryu Dragon reluctantly got off of Alexiel's head.

"Ryu-kun, use Dragon Fire, Electricorn, use Faith, and Pegaslick Use Spark!" Alexiel then charged in with her keyblade Rocial then appeared and clashed Gehenna with Heaven's keyblade. "So dire sister you need to call on your little pets to help?"

Ryu Dragon, Electricorn and Pegaslick took offense to that sentiment and then aimed their attacks at Rocial.

"They are not pets! How dare you insult them!" Alexiel exclaimed. Clashing Heaven's Keyblade with Gehena again this time it caused a rippling effect of their power clashing with one another.

"I think it is time to end their involvement in our battle." Rocial grinned and then sent out dark tendrils aimed towards them; however Alexiel stood between the Dream Eaters and her sister's attack, it then struck her shoulder along with wrapping around her wrists. Ryu Dragon, Pegaslick, and Electricorn looked on with concern. "Please my friends, I'll be ok, you should return to the sleeping worlds," she then held back her pain, "You cannot be hurt there. We will see each other again...I will not die here. I give you my word." They all looked to each other and nodded, their eyes showing that they felt bad that they couldn't do more; however they listened to Alexiel and returned to the sleeping worlds.

'Thank you...my friends...' She continued to try and keep the pain from bothering her; however her shoulder was becoming very angry.

"You shouldn't act what you are not..." Rocial paused, "Dark Thunder!"

Alexiel then quickly used her last ether, giving her just enough magic to cast a spell, "Quake!" unleashing an assault of large rocks forcing Rocial to release Alexiel but not before Rocial's spell reached its mark. "AAAAAHHHHH!" It sent Alexiel flying and landing towards the top where the bell for the second district was located and she sent some debris and it struck, causing it to ring, and the fountain changed the mural image. 'Only two more times now.'

"You are starting to bore me...let's finish this...big sister!" Rocial then started to charge towards Alexiel. Recalling her keyblade. Rocial's eyes darkned. Alexiel although unaware that the back of her head had a large gash and was bleeding. She then clutched her fist and although she didn't see it one of the jewels on her many bracelets softly glowed. Along with Rocial's eyes, Alexiel's own eyes darkned slightly recallling her keyblade as well.. "Yes, I agree sister...let's finish this!" Alexiel got up and then took a running start and leaped into the air.

Time seemed to slow down for them, and then when their fists connected Alexiel striking Rocial's lower jaw, completely shattering it. In turn Rocial struck Alexiel in the center of her rib cage, shattering all of her ribs. Their clash of power between each other, causing a major wave of power that everyone on both sides could feel, sending the two flying in opposite directions. Alexiel and Rocial hitting the walls hard enough to leave body impressions The sounds of their broken bones that they inflicted on each other could be heard by all.

Alexiel was the first to get up, hearing the bell ring a second time. 'Once more...' She then resummoned her keyblade. She knew her ribs were completely pulverized she had to control her breathing as to make sure that she wouldn't have any of the bones enter her lungs. "Begone...," Alexiel then took a slow and deep breath, "Sister...".

Rocial grinned even though it was quite painful. 'Until next time Alexiel...However know this, your friends are going to be very fun toys to break...'. Rocial then created a portal of darkness to return to The World That Never Was.

Alexiel then slowly and carefully went to the bell and rang it for the third time. Alexiel then slowly approached the edge of where the bell was located, still holding Heaven's keyblade There it was, just as the Spirit of Traverse Town told her.

"Be..." She then brought her keyblade and pointed it towards the keyhole. "Reconnected..." Alexiel's eyes glowed softly as a beam of light came from the end of her keyblade. It went to the keyhole and then had a strong burst of light and an audible click like that of a lock turning could be heard.

Alexiel then leaped into the air, using the pillars to perform slight parkour and then with enough air, Alexiel then reached out her hand, when a bright white light appeared enveloping Alexiel and then as quickly as it appeared, it disappeared along with Alexiel.

Alexiel appeared in the Spirit of Traverse Town's sphere. When everything hit her at once, she felt herself lose consciousness, her right eye started to cry tears of blood, along with her lips starting to turn a slowly darkening blue. 'ALEXIEL!!' she heard the Spirit call out to her.
    Last edited by SpiritofDestiny; 04-13-2020 at 05:20 AM.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

One of the spirits that Raizel saw walking behind the other warriors appeared in front of him. Assuring him that they were not there to hurt him, and to be grateful for it’s help. As it cast a spell that he didn’t recognize as his body was covered in a green light. It didn’t take long for his injuries to healed. As well as the pain that he was feeling went away. His body was like new and then the spirit disappeared from his sight. She must have returned to her master. Closing his eyes he began casting a wind based spell. As the spell continued to grow in power the wind in the area picked up. As soon as the spell was finished ten of the heartless suddenly were torn apart and disappeared. When he opened his eyes disappointment could be seen painted all over his face.

“My magic should be more effective than this.” Raizel said as he didn’t understand why his spell didn’t do more damage. Even with his power reduced it should have done more damage. It would take him forever to kill all of these black creatures that served the darkness otherwise.

Noctis watched, listened and patiently waited as everything took place. All of the warriors were fighting in this skirmish, and not one of them was even worth his time. In this world of beginning none of them would be worth his time. Though they were strong in their own right, in the end it would be the same. If he decided to end this now not one of them would be able to stop him.

“You say the lack of knowing more worlds is what leads one to not understanding the light, or the darkness? Such an idealistic point of view. So you are saying the Light is justice, and the Darkness is evil? I can tell you all worlds see the Darkness as evil, and wish to bask in the Light they think is right. I have lived long enough and been to more worlds than you have, young warrior of the world of Spearia. Even your Lady Elsiore is the same way. Forsaking the Darkness for the Light. She even…” Noctis stopped their not continuing his sentence. He was not going to give the girl the satisfaction of knowing the truth.

“As for you Alinara. Could you really ever trust the light to care enough about balance to work together with you in any way.” Noctis said as he jumped back as his attack shattered the ice wall that had formed. Then Alinara changed her class to a dark mage. She charged up an attack and for now he decided to play her little game.

Disappearing before Alinara’s attack could reach him. Reappearing just about fifteen feet to her right. Then yet another attack came his way, one that was a combination attack that he didn’t see coming and some of the shards hit him, but had little to no effect on his physical form. They decided to attack him yet he didn’t really fight back. Yet he was getting tired of holding back. If Undine was not going to show themselves with numbers. Then he was going to attack them directly. So, he was going to summon a couple of his high level heartless to keep them busy while he would cast his spell.

However, first Noctis looked up to Rocial as the young lady seemed to be having fun with her sister. She was playing around not taking this fight seriously. She was more like him than she wanted to admit. Granted he knew why she had no interest in joining him. One was the fact that she only had eyes on one person, and not the overall destiny of the Darkness. The second was she didn’t understand why he was keeping certain people by his side.

Well either way he had no plans on interfering with her vendetta, and maybe one day they could have a talk and iron out their differences and join forces. However, now was not the time to worry about their relationship. They will have time to talk at a later date. Besides with her interference three of the warriors were busy with her, and ignoring him and his advances.

Well for a short time. Soon one of them joined the fight at the street level, and helped district quite a few of the heartless that were pushing back on the group. Well it was to be expected. Yet for each heartless that was dispatched with their efforts another took its place. It would be a never ending cycle. Though he will be ending this fight one way or another in his next move.

Snapping his fingers the darkness began to gather and two larger heartless appeared. They were both Behemoth heartless. However the coloration was different, they were red heartless with black bellies, and the heartless symbol was actually white. These heartless were from a deeper Darkness than most of the heartless and were going to be a lot harder to deal with and even harder to kill.

“Go have some fun with the warriors of light.” Noctis said as he began casting his spell this spell would negate all other forms of the magic that had been cast so far. Gravity was the first to be dispelled, and the second was reflect. Even though his spell was going to be strong enough to break through her reflect spell he wanted the attack to hit them full force. It would be the only way to actually get Undine to appear.

The Behemoth’s both made their way towards the warriors of light, getting ready to attack with an energy attack they were charging in their horns.

"The melody that is played on the strings of my Soul. Brining the sound of pain to the hearts of the unworthy."

That behemoth's let loose the dark energy that they had gathered at the warriors of light. Whether they dodged or tried to block the attack was of no concern. The heartless charged towards them nonetheless.

"The requerium of darkness shall be their final symphony." Noctis sad as a strange sound began to resonate through the town. It sounded like a dark song being played on the wind. As the sound grew louder it would cause pain to anyone that Noctis deemed an enemy. The sound would cause extreme pain, and would not be able to be blocked by just covering one's ears.

With the spell finished the heartless stopped their advances. Just standing there as the melody sounded in the air. Now No it's watched as the group would be slowly killed by his spell.

Raizel didn't realize that a spell had been cast till it was too late. He was concentrating on blocking the black beams of light that had been shot at the group. While they were concentrating on disposing the heartless. As the dark light had rushed towards the group he had ran to the front lines and cast a spell of his own to block the attack. Though it wasn't perfect and some of the light signed his hands.

However when he heard the dark melody in the wind he instantly felt the sound enter his body. It felt as if the melody was tearing apart his body from the inside out. Trying to keep himself from screaming from the pain was all he could do.

"If you don't come out your warriors will die here and now " Nocits said as he waited for them to show. If they didn't then he would have done all of this for not, and he would have to start all over again, and so would they.

Not long after his song began to play another sound could be heard. It was like a thousand voices dining all in unison. This song interupted the dark music and shattered Noctis' spell.

As the song tore at Raizels body and soul his ears began to bleed from his mouth and nose. Yet a faint sound could be heard amongst the dark melody that broke up the sound and as soon as the pain started it suddenly stopped. He looked around for the other singing and only saw a woman dressed in white appear at the top of the fountain.

"You will not take these warriors from us." Undine said as they walked out from a set of doors above the fountain. "These warriors have yet to review their true potential. You will not end their lives this early." Undine said as they moved between Noctis and the warriors of light. Waving their hand the heartless that had been summoned were eliminated returning them to the darkness.

"Now, leave or we will make you leave." Undine said as they pointed a finger at Noctis.

"I have no other business with these young warriors. I was just saying hello. You were my main objective." Noctis said as he turned his back to the guardian of Kingdom Hearts. "My objective is compleat. I will take my leave now. Train your warriors well. Since now they are the last hope for the light." He said opening a dark portal that would lead him to his home.

Once Noctis was gone the female turned to the warriors and smiled. "You fought well, but you are still green and are no match for him." The many voices said as they need to the warriors of light. "Our name is Undine. We are the ones that summoned you to fight for the light. Though before we go into to much detail. One of you needs to return to this plane of existence. So, we will wait for her to return."

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx calmed down as he looked around while somewhat confused and was concerned about that voice along with where Alexiel was as he grunted in frustration before his aura of darkness faded. “I failed to keep Alexiel safe all because of her sister. She was going to help me fix myself so that I can move on.” Dark Bahamut sighed before patting his partner on the back. “It’s fine. We’ll find her together.” He nodded and sighed before looking at the others. “We better wait here for Alexiel and stay close together. I don’t want to risk losing another comrade in this war.”
    Last edited by DracoDeathtalon; 04-16-2020 at 01:29 PM.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast