Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Kingdom Hearts :: Shattered Remains [PG-13]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All however have low experience in Westerns.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

“It looks like you need some rest if you are feeling a little lightheaded. Don’t worry, Alexiel. Lets just sit down so I can let you relax until you feel better.”

Alexiel blushed again a bright multiple shades of red in color. In spite of feeling embarrassed she felt Vanigx’s sadness and saw his tear. She felt a wave of his sadness and she gently and softly wiped his tears away and spoke softly, “Please do not be upset Vangix. I will be ok…I do not deserve your tears.” She then gently gets out of his lap and smiles softly, “Thank you very much Vangix.” She then bowed slightly and then walked towards Raziel.

“Betrayal is not something that is easily forgotten nor is it ever forgivable. Alexiel, you may not know my suffering or my circumstances to the fullest. However, you understand betrayal, and that is something that not many people can comprehend. Thank you.”

She could sense that his anger was subsiding and almost completely gone. She then bowed to Raziel, “Thank you Raziel-san. You are correct that I do not know everything and more than likely it is something that is not any of my business; in spite of that… please know that I do not think it is right for what happened to you...and I am sorry that you had to endure that.” she paused and then continued, “Withal that being said, and you may not ever take advantage of, if you wish to talk about anything. I’ll be more than happy to listen. I have been told that sometimes it is good to know that someone will. Even if I cannot help, sometimes having someone listen can be more helpful than one may realize. I do really hope Raziel-san, that we can be friends.”

Then Alexiel remembered about Luna. “I’m Luna Lovegood, though most call me Loony.”

Alexiel was surprised that she seemed ok with being called that. “Hello Ms. Luna, I am Alexiel. Alexiel Hikari. Why would anyone call you ‘Loony’ you seem perfectly sane to me. It seems like they do not wish to get to know you, and it is unfortunate.” Alexiel then felt the slight movement of air, from Ryu-kun’s wings, for he was still on her head. ‘Sometimes I do not know why you like to lay on my head Ryu-kun.’ Electricorn not being seen by the others approached Luna to sense her aura. Pegaslick did the same curious about this human. As they were eyeing Luna, what appeared next to Luna’s feet was a Majik Lapin. It was bouncing around her feet happily without a care in the world. It was trying to get Luna’s attention. ‘Hey now little one, she may not be able to see you. After all, you know you cannot interact with us directly due to this not being a sleeping world.’ She then kneeled down trying to coax it over, trying to get it away from Luna’s feet. Although Luna would just phase through it, the Spirits could still feel it, and it caused them pain.

Kairi sighed more outwardly and loudly then she intended. She was glad that Raziel seemed to calm down, and Alexiel seemed like she is slowly getting better. ‘It must be hard to be empathic.’ Kairi thought to herself. She then could understand what Raziel was saying, but also in some ways, she felt bad for him. “Well I think that we can agree that we will need everyone’s help. I think Alexiel is right about one thing. The forces of light must see something in each of us, that we need to stop whomever or whatever is trying to end the light.” Goofy placed a gloved hand on Kairi’s shoulder and smiled, “Yup I agree with Kairi. Yeyuck.”

Rocial was still hiding in her illusions and shadows, she raised an eyebrow, was Raziel able to sense her presence? Well it didn’t matter to her. She was not interested in Raziel, but welcomed the idea of messing around with him and the others. However, she decided that she needed some distance from them all. She then leaped up to the top of the buildings; however, she was ready to do something if she felt she needed to.

Alexiel would have loved to speak with Ardeth more, she didn’t think that she was correct about him, but maybe she was simply wrong about what language he speaks. However the air although calmer she felt bad and her anxiety was holding her hostage from being able to speak the words that she wanted to say to him, what she could manage was simply, “Forgive me, I didn't mean to offend you.” She spoke it in what she hoped was his correct language.

Alexiel then remembered about the Spirit of Traverse Town, ‘Spirit, what do I need to do to reveal the keyhole?

She then heard them speak, and then pointed up, ‘Ring the bell times three, it will reveal thee.

Alexiel then was looking around, ‘Where is a bell?’ When she noticed that there was an emblem of a bell towards the top of a building, where the spirit was pointing. She then was thinking of how she should get up there. She then turned and looked at what the best possible way to get up there, reveal the keyhole, and then if it went well, form a bond with the Spirit of Traverse Town.
    Spoiler: Sigs 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx sighed happily from Alexiel talking so sweetly to him as he smiled and blushed heavily before going over to her. “Alexiel, I hope this isn’t too much to much to ask, but I was wondering if you and I could be partners that we could work together more efficiently and also get to know each other better.” Dark Bahamut visibly appeared behind Vanigx, but he was in a smaller form than his normal size yet he was not attacking. “Vanigx, are you sure? She could be frightened of us, but it’s because of me.” Vanigx then shook his head. “It’s fine. I can trust her since she’s an ally.”

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Ardeth glanced toward Alexiel again, more freely this time. He hadn’t realized until just now how rude it must have been to simply ignore her before. At the time he thought he’d had no choice, since the Medjai and their secrets were not to be shared so openly with outsiders. But now that he’d just revealed his heritage openly to these people, including the Medjai’s darkest secret of all, there was no need to avoid the subject any longer.

“No offense was taken.” Ardeth said first in Ancient Egyptian, then switched to the Arabic with which she had originally addressed him. “I was merely surprised that an outsider would know of the Medjai, so I did not know how to respond.”

With that settled, he switched back to English, which he assumed she might understand better.

“But now that you all know the worst of my people’s secrets, there is no more need for me to avoid the subject.” He said simply. So far they had taken that particular revelation much better than he had expected.

——

Meanwhile Luna thought she could feel something at her feet and looked down.

“Was that a nargle?” Luna asked, continuing to examine her feet. “Sneaky little blighters... but no, this is different somehow.”

——

Ardeth and Luna both sensed someone else nearby at roughly the same time. It was Luna who spoke up first, looking directly at the one who’d called himself Umbra.

“You’re not like the rest of us, are you?” Luna said rather bluntly, yet still with her usual serene tone. “Nothing wrong with that. We’re all a bit different, in our own way.”
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

As Alinara was speaking to the warriors of light a separate cloaked figure was walking inside of the garden that was located in the fifth district. He may be a warrior of darkness but for some reason he did miss the lush forests of his home world. This garden was the only place in this town that was full of green. Granted he has been able to go home, but the world is in such chaos that some of the forests have fallen to destructive. He was a man of many faces and personalities. Only when he was alone did he enjoy things like this.

However, it didn't take long till a voice echoed from the crystal that hung from his neck. The voice of the same young lady he was using to help bring his home into the darkness. His personality changed as he touched the crystal.

"I will be right there." He said as he opened a lavender portal and walked through it to where Alinara was calling him from. The crystal he was using acted as a transmitter as well as a locater. Thanks to the spell Noctis placed on it. Arriving in front of Alinara Karan with his hood covering his face approached her. "Were you successful in your mission?"

Alinara was sitting upon a bench, scowling down the street. The crystal she had used was already tucked away safely well before the portal opened with the warrior stepped through. One of the basic heartless had come to sit next to her and she petted it as she looked up. “No. I located the chosen warriors of the Light, but I was unable to convince any to see the truth. They spoke like true believers, like they had the answers and knowledge.”

She stood up from the bench, the heartless she had been petting scampering off. “They talk of Light and Darkness being the same, but they speak in the wrong. They think of Darkness being converted to Light. To become one with the Light. As if Darkness is something to just simply shed and leave behind!” Her rage was starting to boil, but she paused, taking a breath and shaking her head. “They think they understand, but they are woefully blind. I do not think we can draw them to the path of restoring a balance.”

Karan listened to what Alinara had to say and it troubled him. He knew they would be stubborn but to not get one of them to think twice about their position was not a good sign. Yet he remembered his own past and a small smirk appeared on his face. He was as stubborn as these warriors of light. He was like them once, a long time ago but those days are gone. Now he was a man no longer. He is a Wraith and must do what his master asks of him.

“This could be a problem.” Karan said taking a set next to the young lady. “If they aren't with us. Then they are against us.” He paused for a moment as if in contemplation. He already knew what he was going to say. “Do you think any of them will be willing to see the truth of the matter? If the answer is truly no like you say then you will have to turn your blade against them.” Karan said as he waited to see what Alinara was going to say on the matter before continuing.

Alinara paused to think, closing her eyes as she considered the warriors. The berserker. The desert man. The Mage. The Wizard. The princess. She never really got their names, nor did she really share her own so this was all she had to go on with them. Perhaps there were others, but these stood out to her. “The royal girl is firmly close minded. The mage has an inkling of the truth of balance, but it too is skewed to favor the Light. The madman is a hindrance. He claims to be one of a dark power and speaks of redemption while flying into a rage. The one in desert garb seems the most patient and open to consideration. The blond wizard…. She is one close to truth, but she is still blind. The one of the desert and the blond with the wand. Those two would be our best targets to convince about the path of balance… The others…”

She laid a hand upon the sword at her side, but she didn’t yet pull it out. “The others are closed to us. Slaying them now would be our best course of action. The berserker would probably be the easiest to influence into a blind rage against his allies, even if without his connection to some dark power.” She sighed and shook her head. “Will I be granted the boon of a heartless force to lead upon my home soon? As much as I worry about the Light warriors, my home is still in it’s own danger of the Flood of Light. A world of Pure Order. If the Warrior of Light succeeds in assisting the forces of Light to bring about the Flood, then other worlds will be in danger of falling to the Order that the Light will bring. A world… A system without the Chaos of change.”

Listing to what Alinara had to say about the warriors of light was not promising. Only two could possibly be converted without forcing them through the process of becoming a Wraith. Yet, two is better than none. Shaking his head at the prospect of what is to come.

"Well then it is those two that we need to convince to join our cause. The light can't win this battle. If they do then all worlds will fall into a never ending spiral that will tear the very foundation of balance apart." Karan said placing a hand on her shoulder. "Yet, we need more information on what the other warriors are capable of, and if they will post a genuine threat to our cause." Pausing for a moment Karan weighs his opinion and knew that the warrior of darkness might not like his next suggestion. Since that meant she would need to swallow her pride and go undercover.

The information she could gather for Noctis and his plans would be invaluable. In the process of actually adsorbing the light into everlasting darkness. Something his master wanted more than anything. He was bound to Noctis and could never turn against him. No matter who he used to be.

"My dear, Noctis is working on gathering the necessary forces to take back your home from the Warrior of Light. However, we must assess the danger that exists around these new warriors. I need you to infiltrate their ranks and gather information on them. As well as try and bring the two you think might be able to see the errors of trying to disrupt the balance to our cause. Would you be able to do that?"

Alinara frowned a bit. She understood that gathering forces was a difficult task, but she could still be miffed that she couldn’t have the forces ready now. At his suggestion she just shook her head. “I cannot. I will not assist the Light in tilting the scales of the world further into Order. Where everything is following the story dictated by the rules of Order.” She had pulled her sword from the sheath a bit at saying this, but she took another deep breath and let it slide back in and released her grip upon it. “Besides, they wouldn’t take me back to work with them, even if I were willing. They already know I’m firmly in the forces of the dark.” She turned away from him and tilted her head up to the sky. “They’ve probably already deemed me an evil force. Something that must be defeated. Such is the thought process the Warriors of Light have. Evil must be eradicated, no matter what form they say it takes.”

Karan listened to her words and pondered a way to get a spy into.the ranks of Undine. Well if this child only knew what was really happening then she would attack him here and now. Not the warriors of light. Straightening up he turned to look at her his hood hiding his features. As he placed a hand on her shoulder.

“I know that what I ask of you is not an easy task. Yet, it is necessary all the same." Karan passed for a moment then squeezed her shoulder. "Think about it. What if these new warriors of light are stronger than the forces that we send to your home. If they are, then the fight for your home will be in favor of the light. Then what will happen? If you fall what will they do to your father? Do you think they will let him live if he is no longer of any use against you. The light fears change and that is what he represents. If you fall so will he, and then all the world's behind them." Karan let that sink in and awaited an answer before he continued to address the other problem at hand.

Alinara just frowned and clenched her fists. “I will NOT fight for the Light!” She turned her gaze over to Karan, her red eyes staring to take a glow to them. “The best course of action is to just attack and slaughter them now while they are still truly weak then. Before they have time to form bonds and develop camaraderie with each other.” She closed her eyes and shook her head, placing a hand against her face.

“No no no…. No blood lust Alinara! Quell the chaos that rages with order of thought…” She took deep breaths, her rage trembling shoulders eventually calming before she finally turned her gaze back to Karan. “That is the obvious choice of action, so that just begs the question why wouldn’t Noctis crush the Light Warriors now? He’s no fool so there must be a reason as to why he holds back.” She keeps her gaze settled on him, her eyes no longer having that glow to them but still piercing all the same.

Karan didn't flinch when Alinara let her power come out and looked at him with content in her eyes. He just allowed her to have her little tantrum and waited for her to calm down. Maybe it wasn’t his best move to mention her father at this time. However, her conviction to not agreeing to work with the warriors of light was astonishing.

“There are many reasons that destroying the Warriors of Light now is an unacceptable option. Like you mentioned two of them might be able to be drawn to our cause, and they would make fine warriors to fight the light that is polluting the worlds. I am sure there is more than maybe two of them that might be able to be awakened to the truth." Karan said as he saw the anger and resentment in her eyes. He knew how much she hated the light that is in her world.

"Remember your first encounter with Noctis. You attacked him thinking he was a warrior that fought for the light. Yet, you both were warriors that believed in balance. What makes you think that some of them might possibly think the same way, yet aren't willing to voice it."

Alinara just silently listened to him speak, keeping her gaze upon him even as she straightened up. She had calmed herself down, letting herself think fully and clearly for the first time since the warriors of Light had riled up the anger of chaos in her heart earlier. With her head clear she gave a nod to his words and after a minute more she finally spoke up.

“I won’t give them a lie of me turning to the Light. They wouldn’t believe such anyways.” She tapped against her blade’s hilt, letting the metal tink a few times. “There is, however, truth in watching them. Not everything can be judged in black and white.” She smiled a bit. “Very well… I will be as an ambassador of sorts. I won’t interfere, just observe and see how they fight for the Light. Will they allow the Chaos of change happen or will they force the Order of the world to be champion?” She laughed a bit. “No doubt they’d also look at this as a chance to pull me out of Darkness and into the Light as well. And during this time I will try to get the two to see the balance I… We fight for.”

Smiling Karan nodded his head at the fact that Alinara finally saw the truth of his words. Yet all of this work for very little progress was something that he was getting tired of. Yet at the same time the information she will provide will become the knife that will cut the ties to the light. Now all they needed to do was get her back with the others, and have them bring her into the fold so to say and then the real fun will begin.

“That will work. I am sure they will try and bring you to the light, and that ambition will be their downfall. They will be so blinded by the fact of trying to get you to fight alongside of them to eliminate the darkness that they will let down their guard. You will be our spy, and executioner when the time's right.” Karan said as he placed a hand on her shoulder. “We know that you yearn for the lights demise, and when the time is right we will eliminate any obstacles that will get in our way. Balance will be restored to your world, and then it will spread to the rest of them.” He said as he removed his hand from her shoulder once more and reached into his pocket.

“Your father asked my spy to give this to you.” Karan said as he placed the blood red crystal in her hand. “He said it as a blood crystal and it would be…” He stopped his words to see if she figured out what he was going to say or would he have to spell it out for her. It didn’t matter either way. The crystal may look like a blood crystal, but it was far from it. It was made by Noctis to keep his little pawn in line if she ever turned to the light.

Alinara shook her head. “I year for true equality. Balance in the world. The defeat of Light, not the killing of it in its entirety. You’d do well to remember the distinction.” She didn’t say it harshly, just as a statement. “I will dispose of any that try to stop the scales from returning to balance. Light. Dark. Order. Chaos. Everything needs to return to balance.”

She reaches out and took the crystal, staring at it. “A temporary job access… I’ll be careful in deciding when it needs to be used… Berserker....” She nodded her head and placed it upon her belt that also carried three other dark crystal shards. One of them had a greatsword etched upon its surface. The other two a burning staff and a dagger piercing a hood respectively. These were soul crystals, shards of dark crystals that contained the knowledge of past warriors and their skills. “Now… How shall we have myself reacquainted with the warriors?”

“My deer equality and balance is what we all seek. Yet the light is stubborn and relentless. The light will never fall. That is not what I meant by my words. I meant the light that causes imbalance and wishes for control. Don’t take my words so literal Alinara.” Karan said as he looked away from her to the night sky. Everything was going as Noctis wanted it, and soon the light will fall to the absolute darkness that he holds.

Taking his mind off of that for a moment he almost felt sorry for this young warrior. She was so easily manipulated. If she knew the light of her world was associated with the darkness of others she might sing a different toon. Yet they made sure that information stayed with her father and no further. Well that is none of his concern anymore. His association with the light was extinguished the moment he was turned, and there was nothing that he could do about it. Noctis holds all of the cards, and even he was unable to break them. Returning to the task at hand and no longer in though he looked to Alinara once more.

“Most warriors of light are extremely trusting. So, it is simple to get you back into the group…” However, before he could say anything more a portal opened up and another figure walked out dressed in the same dark garments as the others were with their face covered.

“Well, well. It has been a while Alinara.” A feminin voice said as she looked at the two. “I do hate to bother both of you, but it seems like we have a rat in the confines of our base. Noctis wants you and me to take care of this rat before they find our guests.” She said looking at the young warrior of darkness. “Also Noctis has a plan to get you back into the good graces of the warriors of light. However, it will require you to intervene at a crucial moment, and… denounce your affiliation with Noctis in front of them. Gaining their trust.”

Karan looked at his fellow Wraith with confusion till he looked at his crystal and seen that the color had changed. Noctis must have been listening into their conversation the whole time. “So, that is how it is.” Karan whispered under his breath in a tone no one would be able to hear. As he ignored his own words and looked at each of his companions. “Well that is a good plan. That is if Alinara is willing to go through with it.”

She just shook her head at him. “People can be heavy handed in their approach. Simply destroying everything in their path does not account for a world of balance” She glanced over as a portal opened and someone popped out. She listened to her and closed her eyes. “Well if it’s as simple as just denouncing Noctis, then you just need to attack them before anything truly starts for them.”

Alinara stared at the hooded figure, leaning forward a bit. “I’ve already stated as much my stance that while allied with the heartless and the dark, I’m not there to kill them. Send a force to attack them and I can easily get mad that you’re breaking a deal with me to let me try to talk them over before they start to spread Light.” She then grinned a bit. “Which is honestly the truth isn’t it?”

Before letting them answer she straightened herself up, smiling as she turned away. “How are those guests anyways? They are quite interesting to say the least. Although I guess that they are not the important thing here in regards to my situation. Are we going to put this plan into motion before they leave this town or?”

Karan smiled under his hood at the fact that Alinara was as devious as Noctis. She is a great addition to Noctis' warriors. Well as long as she played by his rules. Which by the looks of it she will with no problems. Yet the news of an intruder in the castle was a little unsettling. If a warrior of light entered that deep into the Darkness without being a Wraith, or with one of Noctis' crystals, or possessing a crystal of pure light. That warrior would have to be feared. Even Alinara had one of the dark crystals that would allow her entry. Though she is unaware of that.

However, right at the moment that was the least of their worries. They needed to get this plan in motion and then the two of them would deal with the warrior of light that is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.

"That is the truth. I am sure this will work without a hitch." Karan said as he crossed his arms nodding his head at his fellow Wraith. He knew that Noctis was going to attack the warriors of light regardless of the outcome of this conversation. It just makes it easier with his little pawn onboard.

The cloaked female looked at the armored girl that was helping with Noctis’ plans. She was a bright child yet why was she so gullible? That would have to be answered one day yet she knew the answer to that question. Taking into consideration Noctis’ orders concerning the amount of information that could be indulged to the girl she chose her words carefully.

“Well Harry is not feeling well at the moment. It seems he has become sick, so we have begun treating him with medication. However, it is having to be administered in the form of a shot. We hope that he will be feeling better soon, but we have no idea what is ailing him so it might take time. The Arabic man Sohail is doing better than he was when he first arrived, though he still refuses to speak to anyone, and some of his injuries are still healing.” The wraith said as she then crossed her arms.

“Sora on the other hand, is being a handful. He doesn't seem to be liking our accommodations. He attacks the doors whenever any of us come to speak to him. We are currently trying to get him to calm down, but who knows if that is going to work. None of them are really listening to Noctis as he is trying to explain to them the reasons for him bringing them to the Realm of Darkness, and the coexistence of both light and dark.” The woman said, lying through her teeth.

Sora and the others have received Noctis' gift, and are slowly being turned into a Wraith. Some of them will take longer than others, but in the end they will all become a member of the family.

"Noctis has been listening to this conversation, and he probably has all of the preparations ready for this little play we are going to perform."

Just like clockwork Noctis' voice came over the communication crystals. "Yes, we are ready. Time is of the essence. So, no dilly dallying." Noctis said as he needed to be cryptic since he was within earshot of the group of light warriors.

Alinara closed her eyes as she listened to her. “Careful with Harry. He’s just a man with access to magic. Push conversion too far and you’re liable to break him. As for the Arab, patience with a close eye. While he could be more open to the cause of balance, he’s also liable to have a blade ready to strike to freedom.” She frowned as Sora came up and she just shook her head a bit. “You should’ve killed him. While darkness is persistent, the Light is tenacious. And he is one strong in the Light.” She reached down to her crystals, gently stroking the one with the daggers. She closed her eyes as the dark glow in the crystal of the greatsword faded, flowing into the one with the daggers. Briefly her form was shrouded in darkness before she appeared again.

((spoiler for image to be inserted here https://i.pinimg.com/474x/f6/37/26/f...94252d534d.jpg ))

Her look had changed and the great sword had also shifted to be held as daggers in her clawed hands. This was what made her unique. The ability to embrace and change her ‘job’ or ‘class’ on a whim like that. In just seconds, the dark knight had changed into an assassin. “You won’t heed it, but I implore you kill him now. Somehow he will get free and unite with the other warriors. Like he is some sort of hero in a story.” She shook her hooded head before glancing at them with her red eyes. “Until we cross once again. I have a role to uphold until such time.” She slipped into the shadows and they would probably notice her slip away through it at high speed. She needed to be ready to jump in like she was a hero for them, to be accepted in their ranks to convert them.

"I will pass your concerns on to Noctis. Until we meet again may the darkness be your guide." Karan said as Alinara slipped into the darkness and out of the area. Such a young woman with such great powers. He wondered if her father would be proud of her being used to destroy the light instead of protecting it. He would have to make sure he knows what she is up too. Putting that to the side for now he turned to the woman that came to get him.

"Who is strong enough in both light and darkness to be able to withstand the darkness of the abyss?"

"It seems that Riku is able to survive the darkness better than we thought. Though, I am not as confident that he will be much of a problem. However, Master Noctis thinks otherwise. As soon as this is over we are charged with capturing Riku, and imprisoning him.” the woman said as she opened a portal that would lead them to the roof.

“Great, now I have something else that needs to be taken care of.” Karan grumbled as they both walked through the portal. He was not looking forward to crossing swords with yet another warrior of light. Even though he has attachments to the darkness. Yet he knew the fate of anyone that caught his master's eye.

--------

As Noctis just looked at the others it was apparent that none of them were too worried about a stranger in their midst, and one that they almost completely ignored. Though to him it looked like two of them were going to become more than just simple friends. That was something he could use against them later. Showing their weaknesses so soon would be to their disadvantage. Especially since his Wraiths were able to convince Alinara to become their spy amongst their ranks.

Just as he was getting ready for the attack against them two more of them saw him, and better yet one of them even spoke to him. Though not in a sense of greeting, but more of a question about his differences. Such is the personality of young Luna. She was always calm, and yet in her own way she was cautious.

"Differences are what makes... us all individuals." Noctis said as he took an unsure step forward. He needed to keep the act up just a bit longer as everything was put into place. "Yet… I don't think you… meant it in that context." He said, stammering his words as he felt a dark portal open and the arrival of the last of his Wraiths.

Now everything was set for the trap, and the introduction of himself and his Wraiths. Though they will be keeping their identities a secret for now. He walked over to where Ardeth was and smiled as he looked into his eyes.

"Your father will be saddened to hear of your death." Noctis said as he attacked Ardeth with a spell. This spell came in the form of a black mass of energy that would send him flying if it connected.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx was finally calmed down before placing his hand over his heart and saw the attack. “Everyone, Prepare for battle” He then carefully summoned Dark Bahamut despite it not being at full power due to the conflicting nature of both light and darkness in his heart. He then hopped on his back as his beast roared loudly.
    Last edited by DracoDeathtalon; 11-17-2019 at 01:46 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

“Alexiel, I hope this isn’t too much to ask, but I was wondering if you and I could be partners that we could work together more efficiently and also get to know each other better.”

Alexiel blinked naively, she was attempting to process what Vanigx had asked of her. She turned to look at Vangix, “Well are we all not going to eventually work together anyways and then in turn, be more efficient with each other?” She was unsure of Vanigx’s question so she is answered as best as she could.

She then heard the older gentleman named Ardeth and then felt good that she was correct about what language he spoke, but it seems like he wanted to speak a language we all could understand. However, she was fine with speaking in his native tongues if he wanted to. She was glad and it made her feel better. She then was surprised about what he said, however, she knew it would make sense. After all, these fellow warriors did not know what she knew about. Which for right now she was unsure if it was a good thing or not. However, with all of that put aside, she felt that the taller man had many complicated feelings.

“Was that a nargle?” Luna asked, continuing to examine her feet. “Sneaky little blighters... but no, this is different somehow.”

Alexiel was then blinking her towards Luna, ‘What is a Nargle?’ she thought to herself. ‘Must be from her world.

She then walked over to Luna and explained, “Oh, Ms. Luna, that isn’t a nargle, it is known a Majik Lapin, which is one of many species, they are known as Dream Eaters. They are from the Sleeping Worlds, they go after Nightmares. Since we are not in the Sleeping Worlds they are not in a physical form. More importantly, you can see them too?”

Kairi was then was trying to keep her cool. She was looking to everyone and then was thinking to herself, ‘Oh Riku, everything seemed to be ok for now, but we could use your leadership right now. I sense that something bad could be happening.’ Goofy then placed a hand on Kairi’s shoulder, “Gosh don’t worry now Kairi, I know we can all work together.”

Alexiel then remembered about Umbra and introduce him to the others, however, she went to turn around and speak to Umbra before introduction him; however before she could get any words out she heard him speak to Ardeth, "Your father will be saddened to hear of your death."

Alexiel looked horrified at what she was seeing. Why would Umbra attack a fellow keyblade wielder? “Please Umbra, wait he is one of us, you shouldn’t attack him!” She then stood in between Ardeth and the incoming attack. She then heard Shiva, “it is unwise to stand and take the full damage to a dark attack.

Please do not worry Shiva, I will be fine.’ She then summoned her keyblade and was ready to defend herself and Ardeth from the attack. She also then pressed the button on her shoulder and then her armor appeared on her. She then spoke to Ardeth in Arabic, “You need to move now!

While Noctis was beginning to unleash chaos Rocial smirked evilly. Although she would enjoy throwing her metaphorical hat into the fray; however, she knew that strategically she would wait until the right moment. With that being said she could sense that something was stirring inside Alexiel. She summoned her keyblade and still hiding in the shadows.
    Last edited by SpiritofDestiny; 12-07-2019 at 02:41 AM.

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Noctis' abrupt statement had been sufficient warning for Ardeth, who managed just in time to duck and roll out of the way of the dark energy spell. However, Alexiel had attempted to block the spell altogether, which Ardeth didn't see until after he had gotten back up.

Luna quickly noticed though, and she immediately took action.

“Flipendo!” Luna said, quickly waving her wand at Alexiel. The spell would knock Alexiel out of the way of the attack, provided nothing got in the way of the spell or Alexiel didn't move out of its way.
    Last edited by Lady Celeste; 02-25-2020 at 08:02 AM.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx glared at Umbra before having Dark Bahamut attack Umbra with its Mega Flare while still not at full power. “I won’t let anyone hurt Alexiel or my friends. So what if I have darkness in my heart? I’ll overcome and control to protect those I care about no matter what.” His keyblade armor then formed on his body making look like a humanoid metal dragon. “My friends are my power and I’ll gladly lend my conflicted heart to their cause.”
    Last edited by DracoDeathtalon; 12-15-2019 at 05:12 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

“Flipendo!” Luna said, quickly waving her wand at Alexiel. Alexiel heard Luna say that, she was unsure of what Luna was speaking of, but then suddenly she felt a unknown and unseen force push Alexiel to the side to make sure that she wouldn't get hit by the dark attack.

It seems my summoner, that the young sorceress has come to your aid. I will have to remember to thank her. Although if I am honest, it was a slight surprise to me.

“I won’t let anyone hurt Alexiel or my friends. So what if I have darkness in my heart? I’ll overcome and control to protect those I care about no matter what.”

Alexiel could sense Vangix's determination in his voice and feel the waves of courage. It hit Alexiel in a wave, but it was encouraging. "Vanigx, I would suggest that we tread carefully." She then surveyed the area, and then stood again ready to defend herself.

Rocial then internally laughed, that foolish boy, Vanigx. Does he really think that someone like himself, has the power to control darkness? He should know that the darkness in someone's case such as his, it would consume him and it would break his spirit. Only a select few that has the ability to control the darkness. For herself, Rocial was someone that has seen and experienced true darkness. She internally sighed and would still wait until Noctis would make his move, but in the meantime, she was going to have some fun with Alexiel.

Kairi then stood ready and Goofy summoned his shield ready to defend Kairi. "Don't worry now Kairi I will do everything to help."

Kairi nodded, "Thank you Goofy."

Rocial then keeping her distance and decided to have a fun. She then summoned a dark aura and then was going to have it attack Alexiel. She had no interest in the others, they were not worth her time. It would wait, and thanks to her illusion magic, she or her summoned dark aura wouldn't be seen by anyone.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx nodded at Dark Bahamut before jumping over to Alexiel and glared as he then used his keyblade to knock away the attack. “I’m warning you. Nobody hurts my friends.” He then concentrated his right hand to form a ball of energy that was green but crackling with lightning as it surrounded his fist. “Whirlwind Spark....Smash!!!!” He aimed it towards the attacker after calculating the distance and trajectory as he then calmed down before his dragon wings on the armor encompassed Alexiel gently.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast