Thread: and we'll make sweet literature babies

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fandom, slice of life, fantasy, historical fiction.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default and we'll make sweet literature babies

Hey y'all, it's ya girl Rival.

I'm new but not new to RPA. I haven't actively sought out a roleplay on this site in years but I've recently acquired some free time and I just want to write. I've been roleplaying for some odd fifteen years and writing on my for as long as I can remember. I'm "lazy-lit" if that sort of rating is still a thing. I appreciate quality over quantity. If you can get your point across in three paragraphs while still progressing the plot, awesome. You want to write twenty paragraphs? Go for it. I tend to mirror post lengths but 600-1400 words is my average. I guess I should also admit my writing is pretty rusty at the moment; I'm trying to overcome an awful case of writer's block.

Doubling and tripling is cool with me. In fact, I prefer it. I play both males and females but lean towards mxf pairings. If I play a male main, I'll probably have a lady as well.

I'm a substitute teacher and I'm not working this summer. That said, I am also a stay at home mom to two crazy kids; plus we're expecting a third and let me tell you: it leaves me exhausted sometimes. I might drop off the face of the planet for a few days at a time. Sometimes I'm a daily poster, sometimes I'm not. I need a flexible partner.

I'm ditch-friendly! Not feeling it? That's okay! Let me know and we can spice it up or we can drop it all together.

I like plotting. What am I talking about? I live to plot. I love ooc chatter. I am partial to chatting through FB messenger (it's convenient, okay?) but I totally understand if you're up not up to it. I don't like roleplaying the private messagers but I am always open to threads or even Google Docs.

OKAY, I KNOW YOU'RE THINKING WHO CARES? LET'S GET TO THE GOOD STUFF!

I'll probably come back later and edit this to add more details and specific pairings.

- Above all else, right now I'm craving a good old fashioned soldier x old flame plot. It's cheesy but I can't help but to love it. The sort of couple that grew up in the same small town, planned to be together forever, and then alas were separated by war. The soldier believed to be dead comes back years later and surprise, everything is changed.

- Y'all I love The Originals. I will play anybody requested if somebody will play Elijah Mikaelson for me.

- Saving Hope.... or a medical drama! I love cheesy hospital soap operas!

- Fantasy... ancient Greece... medeival dramas... Game of Thrones... that sort of thing is right up my alley.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I've got this one idea that I haven't been able to get off the ground yet, I've floated it around a couple of times. It's a mixture of poltical-fantasy with optional romance. If you'd care for a look I can PM you it's pitch.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

If you're interested, I'm open to working something out. I generally play more than one character as well, so the mains aren't just interacting in a void. Rating is always mature for freedoms sake, but just how mature is entirely up to you, I run the gamut.

As for post frequency/length, I know the deal with kids, my sister has three boys. Just let me know if you'll be dropping off for more than say, a week. 3-5 good paragraphs is usually a good standard to hold. I don't facebook at all(sorry), but we can run a thread on here and talk in either an OOC or though PM. None of your vague descriptions really stuck my fancy but I'm sure if we slam our imaginations together violently we'll come up with something. Just let me know!

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....