Thread: [M] Dungeons and Deities { Holey & Lobo }

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Default [M] Dungeons and Deities { Holey & Lobo }

Waking in a dark and unfamiliar room, the goddess of Purity couldn't remember how she went from the comfort of her home to being tied to a bed surrounded by repulsive, dangerous demons. The last thing she could remember was the window in her bedroom being smashed open, a large, scary man entering through the broken glass, and then she was going unconscious.

Now, her wrists were bound by magical rope attached to the headboard of a bed, preventing her from escaping whatever harm she was about to face. "Wh-Where am I?" when the little goddess finally spoke, her voice was quivering with fear despite not knowing the true extent of danger she was in. As the goddess of Purity, it did not occur to the girl that her captor and these demons planned to force her to do horrible, nasty things with them.

"My, my... Seems we've made quite a lovely catch, don't you agree?" a deep, gruff voice seemed to echo through the room, and the sound sent a chill down the goddess's spine. The demons surrounding the bed did not respond to the man, but it looked as though they were waiting for permission to move from their spots. Although the goddess didn't know why she was stolen away from her home, she could tell that this was a situation she needed to get out of...quickly.

As the large man finally came into view, the goddess could feel the fear in her chest growing stronger as she gave a few unsuccessful tugs to her restraints. "H...help!" she called out, searching the dark room for any signs of an escape route. "Scream all you want, little one, no one can hear you," the man spoke up again, this time chuckling through his words as he enjoyed the fear expressed by the girl.

It was then that the man motioned towards the demons, giving them a signal that must have been the permission they were so desperately waiting for since the next moment, the demons were closing in on the restrained goddess. She knew there was no way she could escape now, and all she could do was watch the scary demons come closer and hope someone out there had heard her cry for help.
    -- lobo

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Contrary to the taunts of her captor, the plea for help of the innocent young girl did not go unheard. A being of great magnitude responded to the call, and to the exact time and place where it was heard. Aware of the nature of time as perceived by mortals, as a single string of events from cause to effect, he knew that if he didn't act immediately, something irreversible would happen... or at least, the reversal of such events often tended to have a far more damaging effect on the timeline than the events themselves.

And so, as the demons began their approach on the girl, a man clad in armor forged from the remains of dead deities, hardened into hyper-dense plates, and enchanted with the most powerful defensive magic he had developed during his timeless existence. Shocked by the arrival of the sudden intruder, the God of Rape, Balmolag, blinked in surprise. "Who the hell are you?" the rape god shouted.

"No one, apparently, since I heard the cries of the little goddess." Glancing over to the girl tied to the bed by a rope that could suppress the power of her Divinity, he said, "Nice rope. I think I'll test it on you. Vessa tairais, throden irlymi." As he incanted in the ancient Draconic language, he gestured to the various rape demons, causing them to freeze mid motion as he stole Time itself from them, funneling it to himself to greatly accelerate his own relative perception of time.

Then, he conjured forth several daggers and flung them at the ropes binding the Goddess of Purity, severing her constricting binds and approaching her slowly. "You're safe now," he said to her, reaching out to stroke her soft hair. "You don't need to see this next part, so I'll send you somewhere safe." With that, he opened a portal back to his personal demiplane, sending the goddess through it as the vorpal dancing daggers, copies of the dagger known as Dicksever, began to perform their namesake on the rape demons just as their time returned to them, the pain of their mutiliation causing them to immediately collapse to the ground in unimaginable agony.

"You won't get away with this!" said the evil demon god, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Balmolag, and I'm a GOD!" With that, the demon god reached for his essence of divinity, funneled to him by countless evil men and monsters who condoned his Aspect, in order to smite this intruder where he stood... only to find that he couldn't reach it, as some sort of antidivinity aura was suppressing his connection to his worshipers.

"I know exactly who you are," said the man as he gathered up the ropes that had been used to restrain the goddess. "Which is why I'm here to kill you. I think you should get a taste of your own medicine, first," he said, flinging the ropes at Balmolag and using a sorcery on them to bind the evil god. The way the Godslayer ended the immortal existence of the rape god, however, is too brutal to mention, though once he was done, he returned to his demiplane to check on the Purity goddess and see how she was doing.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

The small goddess had given up all hope of a rescue, and her eyes squeezed tightly shut so she didn’t have to watch the evil demons close in on her. However, the sound of the rape god’s voice caused her eyes to blink back open, letting her see what had caused the scary man to become so angry. The sight of the new man brought some relief to the Goddess of Purity, and although she did not recognize him, she could still feel her fear melting away just from his presence alone. Her cries for help had not gone unnoticed, and she knew this man would be her savior.

That is, until the daggers materialized beside him just before they were thrown her direction. The little goddess flinched in surprise, and she released a shaky breath as the daggers sliced through the ropes rather than her skin. She was not concerned as the new man approached her, feeling much more relieved than anything. “Th-thank you...” she managed to squeak out the words of gratitude, feeling her body relax from the gentle caress of her hair. The action brought a smile to the goddess’s lips, and she gave a nod as she watched him create a portal that would take her to a much safer place.

Upon entering the Godslayer’s demiplane, the Goddess of Purity was surprised to feel the comfort of a mattress beneath her, this one much more pleasant than what she had previously been tied to. The room itself was much brighter than the one she had just been in, and the little goddess finally felt safe.

As she got comfy on the nice, large bed, the young goddess almost could have dozed off a bit had it not been for the bedroom door opening unexpectedly. In came three bunnies, followed by a neko, and none of the girls seemed surprised to find the purity goddess sitting in their bed. “Don’t worry, dear! You’re safe now. Bonny-pypn, Luna-pyon, Remi-pyon, and Azi-nya will take care of you,” the oldest looking of the three bunnies spoke to assure the new goddess, offering her a smile as the four girls approached the bed. “Oh, and Oniichan, too, of course,” she added, giggling softly then.

The warm smiles from the other goddesses caused little Caetti to smile in return, pleased to have the company of the bunnies and neko. “Oniichan...the man who saved me?” she asked, earning a nod from each girl. “He’s the bestest man, ever! Papa-san protects his goddesses and takes very very good care of us,” Remi piped up, her little bunny ears twitching with excitement as she knew what would be happening once the man returned.

While the Godslayer took care and disposed of the evil, disgusting rape god, the little goddesses were able to sit around together on the bed and share stories and idle chatter. Their light conversation was soon interrupted by a soft noise, and Remi-pyon immediately began to bounce on the bed. “Papa-san! Papa-san back!” she called, knowing the man had returned from slaying the god. While the four goddesses were pleased to hear the man’s return, the Goddess of Purity was a bright blush since the girls had convinced her to remove a certain, useless article of clothing from beneath her dress to “help welcome him home.”
    -- lobo

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Upon returning back to his demiplane, the Godslayer chuckled at the young goddesses as they welcomed him back. "I'm home," he said, wrapping his arms around the nearest goddess, Luna, and giving her a hug. "Did you miss me?" he asked, giving hugs and kisses to Remi, Bonny, and Aziza as well. He allowed the young goddesses to greet Caetti, the purity goddess he had just rescued, offering her a safe place to stay from now on where she would no longer be abducted by evil rape gods.

It soon came to his attention that he would be needed elsewhere, as two elven deities were in danger, but as time passed a bit differently in his private demi-plane relative to the material worlds and the realms of the deities, he still had time to make sure the three bunnies, the kitty, and the purity goddess were able to play together and have fun before deciding to head off to rescue them.

"I'll be back soon," he said to the exhausted goddesses, giving each of them a kiss before conjuring forth his Armor of Invulnerability, finally stroking the soft hair of Caetti. "Be a good little goddess til Oniichan gets back. I should have some new friends for you to play with along with Azi-nya and the bunnies, so I hope you'll be giving them as warm a welcome as they've given you." With that, he waved, and vanished from view, teleporting away in order to save the young elven goddesses of flowers and water.

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

After receiving some play time with the Godslayer, the young goddesses were exhausted and ready to get some rest while the man continued his work of saving other races from danger. The three little bunny goddesses were curled up in the bed, already sleeping soundly as Aziza tucked them beneath the blankets. She was quite worn out after their little evening of fun as well, but she liked to make sure all of the other girls were settled before she got some rest as well. "Be safe, Oniichan!" she spoke softly to the man as he said farewell to the newest goddess, hoping he returned safely from his trip to the elven kingdoms.

The newest member of the goddess group blushed as the Godslayer provided her with extra attention, immediately nodding her head as he spoke. "Caetti will welcome them warmly, Oniichan. Please come back soon," she said softly, giving a small wave before the man disappeared from sight. As he left the building, Aziza helped little Caetti get settled into bed as well, before the kitty goddess got some much needed rest of her own.

Deep within another realm, a small elf goddess was running through a field of beautiful flowers in an attempt to escape large, ugly orcs. Her small stature allowed her to hide within the thick tufts of grass and plants, but the orcs were gradually gaining on her. She could hear shouting from behind her, but she did not dare glance back out of fear that the evil beasts would be right on her heels.
    Last edited by lobo; 06-08-2019 at 02:26 AM.
    -- lobo

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Appearing in the elven forest, the Godslayer extended his perception to the surrounding area in order to locate, identify, and track the movements of everything around. He quickly identified an orc war band... not much of a threat to a goddess, typically, though the goddesses he sensed weren't exactly the violent sort. Still, for him to personally deal with the orc band would have been a waste of time, and so he opted instead to call in backup.

Concentrating on extending his powers beyond the material plane, he reached out to his Foundry and across to a certain chivalric order that was connected. The Knights of the Sacred Sword, they called him, led by a descendant of his who knew him as Father rather than Godslayer. "Nyra," he called the name of the paladin in charge of the Order, "Daddy has a job for you."

Summoning the paladin forward in front of him, he gave her a kiss before continuing, "Summon some of your knights and kill these orcs, would you? They're commanded by a deity of corruption and decay, but I'll be dealing with him myself." He knew the paladins were no match for a deity, but more than a match for the orcs, and so he opted to let Nyra and her knights take care of the weaklings while he handled the boss.