Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default One x One roleplay ~ active RP'ers

First something about me

- I'm 28
    - Long-term rp is preferred.
    - I'm online almost everyday.
    - I can post around 2-4+ paragraphs. Depends on what I get to work with -
    - I can do many types of roleplays, fantasy, modern, medieval, supernatural, you name it.
    - Always up for trying something new.
    - I can play both male or female
    - For me romance is important in a roleplay, so some kind of romance is required.
    - I think it's important to let you know, that English isn't my native language, so I'll for sure make some mistakes, but I'll try my best to use correct grammar and spelling, and of course work on improving my English

I only require a few things from my partner:

- Be able to post 2+ paragraphs. It's always good to have something to work with.
    - Be willing to do a long-term roleplay
    - I think communication is important, so let's talk about the rp we are creating, let's share ideas through the whole rp and talk about the characters and what kind of development we would like to happen

-----

I think that's it, not much and short
    If you're interested, write in this thread or PM me.
    I'm up for almost everything, so just let me know if you have any ideas.
    넌 어디에? 돌아와

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Your history and record speaks very well in your favor.. I'm legitimately surprised we've never collaborated before and would be quite interested in rectifying the oversight. All of your conditions are both acceptable and welcomed, so really all it comes down to now is what sort of story we'll be working on. Feel free to contact me with ideas, or let my know and I'll come up with a few that might pique your interest.

Looking forward to hearing from you! Sincerely,
    Damonique

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

I might be interested, but before I start writing down plot ideas, I have a few questions:
    1. What kinds of characters do you typically play? I ask because I generally believe in letting romance develop naturally between characters, so if romance is a must, then it would help if I can design a character who would pair well with yours.
    2. Do you have any particular plots in mind, or are you craving anything in particular? I have a few ideas in mind myself, but we could easily combine or overlap them depending on what you're interested in.
    3. What fandoms do you do, if any?

Last but not least, I should let you know that I'm currently in the middle of a job search, which may affect my availability later on down the line. For now I can manage a steady pace of posts, but I'll make sure to let you know if anything significant comes up.

Also, my started threads has some of my previous RP's and RP concepts, if you'd like a starting reference for some of the RP's I do.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Historical, & Yaoi <3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I know some other folks have already responeded, but I'd love to do a commited rp with you. I've been looking for the same sort of thing. I've been looking for an rp partner for at least a month if not two, everyone keeps dissapearing. Pm me if you want.