Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Veins Of Black and Silver: A Werewolf Roleplay (OOC Thread)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Still open? I'd be cool playing a pair of Silver blood twins...one of whom is a, for lack of a better word, humaniphile who goes to college. Good go-between for the two breeds.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Alright. Time to boot up my laptop so I can start my character sheet. After I get my character posted, will everyone be ready to start?

Edit:

I'm sorry @Damonique I didn't see your post. Yes, it's still open.
    Last edited by DannyPhantom; 09-08-2019 at 08:12 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Here is my character sheet. Sorry that it took me so long, people.

Spoiler: Human form 

Spoiler: Dog Form 

Name:

Bosley Andrew Brown

Nickname:

Bos

23 Years

Male

Blackblood or Silverblood:

Blackblood

Breed:

Collie (Rough Coat)

Job/Occupation:

Computer Repair Tech at the Best Buy in Williston, VT. (Williston is not too far from Burlington, VT)

Biography:

Bosley, for the most part, had your usual childhood. He was born to a middle-class family and he had his mother, his father, and an older sister. However, when he started going to school, he didn’t seem to take it seriously. He would often slack off, and would even fall asleep in class at times. He often got in trouble but he had the sense to ignore the kids who picked on him in school, at least. Once he graduated high school, he decided he would apply for a computer tech position at Best Buy, as he grew up around computers, thanks to his father, and learned how to fix and use them very well. Once he got enough money to support himself, he left his family's house to live on his own. It has been a few months, but Bosley is doing quite well so far.

Personality:

Bosley is a lover rather than a fighter. He is very friendly to the point where he can seem socially awkward at times. He is intelligent, especially when it comes to knowledge of how a computer functions. He wouldn't hurt a fly, so you get hurt by him you must have seriously pushed his buttons. He is patient and will try to talk a situation out rather than resort to violence. He has a very good work ethic, but can sometimes get hyper to the point where he can have trouble bringing himself back down.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Yes.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Appearance (Human form) :

Appearance (Wolf or Dog form) :

Name: Marie Charpentier

Nickname: None, unless developed in-game

Silverblood

Ranking:
    Delta

Biography/History:
    Adopted at 5, Homeschooled until 10, Marie had never really known anyone outside the pack but is eager and quick to make friends, that is until they show themselves not to be threat. She was assaulted by a drunk at 15, causing her to change drastically.

Personality:
    Stubborn, Extrovert, Upbeat, Loud, Witty, Honest, Cautious, Respectful and Loyal. She appears calm most of the time, but some deep secrets cause her to lash out if consistently aggravated.

Other Information: Marie cannot be alone with someone, both in human and wolf form, without having some sort of breakdown. (This varies from rage to fear, and sometimes a blank when it comes to emotion.)

Note:
    I am not new to roleplaying, just new to the website!
    (My favorite dog breed is the Rat Terrier )

Last edited by spoon_car; 11-10-2019 at 04:11 PM.

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If this is still open I would like to join

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Appearance:5”9 with long black hair with a line of silver down the middle of her hair,one purple and one hazel eye,has a moon tattoo all along her collar bone

Appearance(dog form):is a Caucasian ovirchaco,which is a very very large dog know to be violent and able to take down a lion ,black fur and undertone of white on belly

Name:Kassandra jester spade

Nickname:Jester

Blackblood

Job:she is a owner of the biggest bar in town

History:not much is know of jester but all I can say is she doesnÂ’t speak of her past always stays in the present

Personality: is pretty laid back doesnÂ’t talk much to people she doesnÂ’t know doesnÂ’t normally get mad but if she does you better watch out

Other info:not really important but I find this interesting jester is know to be afraid of rabbits

- - - Updated - - -

Appearance:5”9 with long black hair with a line of silver down the middle of her hair,one purple and one hazel eye,has a moon tattoo all along her collar bone

Appearance(dog form):is a Caucasian ovirchaco,which is a very very large dog know to be violent and able to take down a lion ,black fur and undertone of white on belly

Name:Kassandra jester spade

Nickname:Jester

Blackblood

Job:she is a owner of the biggest bar in town

History:not much is know of jester but all I can say is she doesnÂ’t speak of her past always stays in the present

Personality: is pretty laid back doesnÂ’t talk much to people she doesnÂ’t know doesnÂ’t normally get mad but if she does you better watch out

Other info:not really important but I find this interesting jester is know to be afraid of rabbits

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

can i join?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12