Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire's slave

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa shivered with fear, her breathing went faster, and she closed her eyes.

Samuel looked at Sabastian and then saw the old man walking and got angry inside. "I don't trust this, I fear that Alexander will do stupid things," he said.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alexander narrowed his eyes then looked at her befofe he placed his lips on hers, kissing her while pulling her closer to himself.

Sabastian sighs and said: "I think he already is, but not sure how to stop him since honestly he is already one heartless man as it is."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa turned her face away from him "Stop, please stop"

Samuel looked at Sabastian again. "I can rush into the room and grab him by the hair, but I'll be dead in a second," he said.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"He doesnt really kill you guys you realize that right? Your pretty much his family." Sabastian just said and soon said: "Better hurry or your to late."

"Stop acting like you have a choice." He growls out a bit and just pressed her against the bed harder while starting to loosen her clothes.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Alexander will torture me for days, and you know that, and why should I help her, she in an Angel," he said, but knew he had to do something.

Allysa felt his ice-cold hands, over her body, and felt how he slowly took off her clothes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I doubt it, you'll just bring him back to his senses since this isn't something he usually does now is it?" Sabastian replied and sighs a bit.

Ones off he started nibbling on parts of her body still just enjoying this warmth coming from her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Alyssa felt his touch and stopped working against it, hoping it was over soon.

Samuel walked back and forth and thought and felt anger inside. "Or he gets angry, and does something to both of us, and why should I help that girl," he said

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sabastian looked at him saying: "Obviously because you feel like it, your no longer a mindless puppet under his control, so go ahead and follow what your feelings tell you to do."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Samuel hated that Sabastian was right, and went to the room and kicked the door with brute force, and grabbed Alex by the shoulder and threw him to the wall, with force, and stood in front of the bed "You are going too far Alexander, you let that fucking demon into your head, zo snap out of it" Samuel said and lets his eye's glow.

Samuel was different from all the puppet's, he was a normal human 100 years ago, until he was found by Alexander, and made him into a vampire. Samuel was more like a "friend" and helpt him with a lot of things, some time's he felt like a slave or a bodyguard.

Allysa crawled into a corner of her large bed, pulling the blanket to her naked body, and looks towards Samuel with tears in her eye's relieved he had saved her from being raped, bij Alexander, she looked back to Alexander, and felt a shiver over her back.
    Last edited by Malyka; 08-12-2019 at 10:37 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alexander growls as he got thrown back by Samuel, he narrowed his eyes while his body started glowing with a dark fog clearly now beyond pissed off. Soon he said: "You were the one trying to kill her earlier and now you act like this? That demon has helped us quite a few times already, besides she is a slave, I bought her so I have the right to do whatever I wish with her!" He clearly wasnt going to attack Samuel, after all his puppets might mostly not be real but Samuel was the most alive, and all of them held a rather soft part in his hidden heart, he just won't show that.

Sabastian soon runs inside then jumped onto the bed and just went over to Allysa and licked her hand to comfort her, silently telling her it will be okay now, after all Samuel was the one man Alexander trusted the most even if they argued like this.

Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast