Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire's slave

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She blushed a little, and put her hand on his and politely bowed. "Yes, my lord," she spoke calmly, and looked at him briefly, and smiled, and walked with him to the enormous ballroom, she felt how people stared at her, some immediately started whispering to each oth
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alexander just glanced at the crowd and sighs a bit saying: "How troublesome, I should have murdered them all a long time ago." He just glanced at her then said: "Just keep up your manners, it's all you have to do."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Yes my lord" she spoke softly, and looked at him for a moment, and smiled at him for a moment, and then looked at the people for a moment, and suddenly saw a slender woman walking towards them, she looked at Allysa for a moment, disapprovingly, and then looked to Alexander and bow.

"It has been a long time since I saw you my lord, I see that you have brought a whore" she said and smelled Allysa for a moment and was shocked "What a nauseous joke is this that you are bringing an Angel here" she said and looked at Alexander
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alexander looked over at the woman and then said: "I see you can't watch your mouth like usual, you best start doing that especially around my wife, I need not having her learn your improper ways." He then placed his hand on the lower back of Allysa to start leading her off towards the table with some food on it while he said: "I am king, can I not do as I want?" He glanced back at the woman after saying that then said: "So if I want to marry an angel then I would do just that and you best shut your mouth before I cut out your tongue."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She felt his hand on her bare lower back, and looked at Alexander for a moment, and walked with him to the table, and smiled and sat down, and looked at the glass of red blood, feeling a shiver down her back.

"What is it, little girl, don't you like blood?" the woman spoke and grinned for a moment and took the glass and took a sip. "Human blood, so good, but I heard Angel blood is good too." She spoke with a grin and then looked at Alexander. "You may be a king, but that does not mean that we can all express an opinion, "she said

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alexander got her some of the snacks to eat that wasn't made for the vampires. He then looked back at the woman and said: "Yes it's true, I can't stop you from saying what you wish but I can still remove your tongue and make sure you never say it again so perhaps its wise to watch your filthy mouth around me." He narrowed his eyes at her a bit.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

the woman looked angry at Alexander, and then at the young woman and walked away

She took a bite of the food and enjoyed the intense taste, and then looked at the woman who ran away and then at Alexander "Did I do something wrong"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alexander looked at her and said: "No, why would you even think that?" He frowned a bit as he looked at her confused with what she had asked.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She blushed and looked away, and grabbed a glass of water, and, taking a little sip, looked around and just felt everyone staring at her and getting up and looking at Alexander. "Do you want to dance my lord?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alexander looked at the people staring and just huffed in annoyance before he looked back at her and replied: "Yes let's do that before I rip eyes out." He held out his hand for her to take.

Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3334353637 ... LastLast