Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back from the dead...again (don't worry about comment count)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    KNIGHTS, fanfiction, superpowers, mystery, psychological
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle View Post
    I don't know if Kach ever told you where the recruitment one was moved, if he did I need to know where it is also. But I would love to brain storm an idea with you to rp. I'm looking for someone to start writing with again.
    No idea what Kach is talking about honestly I've been on this site over 10 years and it's all been pretty straightforward as to where to post things unless they changed it during my most recent "I'm really busy with life and can't rp" hiatus but idk.

Anywho I still haven't started any rps yet so I'm still very game to get one going if you'd like to pm me with the topics you're interested in~
    Misty day, remains of the Judgement...

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I will send you a PM!

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

MotM January 2015
    Sci-fi and fantasy, mostly, but I'll take a crack at just about anything.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hi Pyro! There's a few interests we have in common - superheroes, history, paranormal, fantasy - and you have some really interesting looking plots here. You can find my own 1x1 request thread here for a little more information about me and my characters if you like!

Werewolves - If you'd be all right with only your character being a werewolf, I have two characters I could throw at this idea. For the modern side of things, I have a shifter, and for the 1800s side of things, I have a pirate captain (or at that point, more or less ex-pirate captain).

Knights - This actually reminded me of an old plot I discussed with someone but never wrote, where a crown prince fell in love with the captain of his royal guard and they ended up running off together when the royal family found out about the romance and insisted on splitting them up so an heir could be produced for the kingdom.

Superheroes - I have a mutant character (technopath/shattering touch) and a demigod character (luck and illusion manipulation) and depending on what kind of plot you're wanting to develop with this, either would work!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Cockatiel View Post
    Knights - This actually reminded me of an old plot I discussed with someone but never wrote, where a crown prince fell in love with the captain of his royal guard and they ended up running off together when the royal family found out about the romance and insisted on splitting them up so an heir could be produced for the kingdom.

Gay knights???

-ahem- While I'm obviously biased, I took a look through your characters and for a superhero plot I do really like Rowan and Shatter. Rowan in particular would work extremely well with my character Layla, a California based superhero with explosion powers.

MotM January 2015
    Sci-fi and fantasy, mostly, but I'll take a crack at just about anything.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post

Gay knights???

-ahem- While I'm obviously biased, I took a look through your characters and for a superhero plot I do really like Rowan and Shatter. Rowan in particular would work extremely well with my character Layla, a California based superhero with explosion powers.
    Gay knights! Like I'd be so incredibly delighted to get that going again tbh

And hell yeah I'm always up for more Rowan and Shatter, especially Rowan. He's probably my favourite character at this point. Explosion powers sound like a lot of fun, plus they're both from California so win? Are there any plots in particular that you're wanting to try for a superhero plot?

If you're wanting to do a couple threads at once, I'm cool with that. Or we can start out with one and add one, or just do one. Whatever you like.

Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural, Paranormal
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I was wondering if your still searching for new partners? I seen to be in need.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LostMisfit View Post
    I was wondering if your still searching for new partners? I seen to be in need.
    What did you have in mind?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12