Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [M] Chained to the Dead of Night [Chaotic Cam & ZeeBat]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Marvel, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ammon once more pursed his lips at the question. The boy was looking down, but if he looked up he'd see the clear irritation on Ammon's face. Honestly, it was his fault for not laying down ground rules just yet. He was annoyed at the question, but then again, he'd rather squash this idea forming in the boy's mind now then have to deal with it later.

"Technically," Ammon muttered, his hand now fiddling with strands of the man's hair. "And technically not. It's a complicated world, young one. But now that you have seen our world, you'd never be able to join theirs. Any human you tried to contact would be in danger of getting killed. That, or they would shun you. You've been with us, they'd never understand you, they'd throw you in a cage and say you were sick in the mind. They'd kill you out of pity. There is no good outcome with the other humans," Ammon's fingers tightened slightly in Reflet's hair, "know this." He began stroking softly again. Honestly, it didn't truly matter if Reflet escaped - there was both a tracking system and a kill switch in his collar - but Ammon still would rather not go through that headache. Besides, he wanted the boy to rely on him, and only him.

Ammon sighed, looking down on Reflet with fake pity. "Come, stand, I want to show you something." Ammon then moved over to the large wall-to-wall window that had the curtains drawn back, revealing the moon-bathed city nightlife below. The tall skyscrapers of New York stood tall, the glittering lights of Time's Square could be seen just around the corner, and the sounds of traffic and the honking of horns were audible from even here. "You see all this? All creatures lurk in the dark. Vampires, humans, and even other creatures you'd rather not know about. It might seem nice when it's day, but at night, it's slaughter city."

Ammon turned towards him with a cheerful smile, "Any other questions?"

Fantasy, Sci-fi, anime, books
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Looking down at the city from the view of the vampire's window Reflet contemplated what had been said with with trepidation. Was it really true? Trying for freedom wasn't something he had ever considered, as this life was all he could ever remember knowing, but seeing all those humans living freely had been a true shock.

But if what his new 'master' was saying held any grain of truth...

Well anyway Reflet was fairly sure he didn't even know how to live as a normal human. It had been made plain to him enough by both the vampires and humans in his old place that he really didn't know how to behave like a normal human. Not to mention the thought of there being something worse out there in the streets than a vampire was terrifying.

Worrying at his lip Reflet mulled over these uneasy thoughts before turning to the vampire, looking up for a moment before hurridly returning his gaze to the floor.

"I-I...no Master." Reflet said after a moment. "W-what do you wish of me?"
    The Guide to the Underzee. | Praise be to Scree. | Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.

Marvel, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ammon looked pleased at the reply. He paused then, cocking his head. What did he wish of the boy? He'd bought him on a whim, really. He already had a maid, what else did he need? He supposed he was rather bored here. He didn't exactly like these new 21st century gadgets, they gave him a headache. He had no use for the television or the computer, and he only used his cellphone for important business means. Now that he thought about it, it was always work for him. No wonder he was always tense. Usually the only times he was able to relax and let of steam was when he was torturing someone, but sadly he'd had so little chances lately.

"First off, take a bath, that flower smell makes me want to vomit," Ammon replied, wrinkling his nose. "There are clothes in there for you to change into after. When you're done, join me in my bedroom. I want to see you dance again. And I want to hear you sing."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12