Thread: Heyo.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fine with Anything but sci-fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello Heyo.

Hi, You can call me Camille Crow. I am 17 years old Currently and [Currently] Living in Indonesia. Nice to meet you all.

This is pretty much my first time doing RPs in a forum website. in fact, this is my first time going on a forum and actually trying to participate in it, so pls go easy on me ok?

I've been doing RPs since 2010, i've improved alot [I used to be only able to do 1 liners but i've done a 2-paragraph long post], but i still think i'm not that great at writing stuff, so maybe having low expectations for me might be ideal.

Other than RPing, my other interest includes playing Video Games, Animes, Listening to music, and among other things.

If you have any other questions about me, then feel free to ask! That being said, i look forward to being here with y'all!

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Spoiler: Dna's Welcome Center located inside 
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!

Modern, SciFi, Combat, Cooperative, One on One
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Welcome to the family! Thanks for joining up and hope to see you around!

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)

Welcome to RPA

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Welcome to RPA!!!

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Hello and welcome to RPA Camille! So cool that you found us! What type of stories do you enjoy?

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

The odor of burned gasoline seems to be coming from a small alleyway where a gasoline truck is currently parked. As you watch, four shapes appear in the smoke as they step out of the alley and under a street lamp.

There are three badgers standing about waist high and wearing pinstriped Zoot suits. While two of them are stained, the badger in the middle of this trio is spotless, from his shoes to his toothpick.

The fourth badger is easily six feet tall, wearing stained jean coveralls. He speaks.

"We got dem thongs good, didn't we boss?"
    "Ya said it Mongo. Ain't one of those comin' outta dat alley tonight!" Toothpick grins, glancing around - and locking eyes on you.

He points in your direction with his paw.

"Will ya look at dat! They're still comin' through."
    "Shall we take care o'dis, boss?" Mongo asks, standing upright.
    "Naw, I'll get it. You go get da car."
    "Okay, boss." The giant badger lumbers off behind the gasoline tanker.

Toothpick comes over. "Eh, excuse me? Yer new, right? Well, I got dis for ya!"

Reaching under the lapel of his blazer, he produces two index cards. He holds the first out out front at arm's length.

"Ahem! 'Welcome ta Role Play Adventures, where anythin' can happen and we all just tries ta get along. Right now, you're re... re... re-strict-ed, fer yer own good, because of some people tryin' to abuse our hospitality and tries ta get ya to buy a $5 gold watch what ain't worth two bits. Because dis is our town!'"

Toothpick lowers his card, shaking his head, then points the card at you. "Ya see, this is Badger territory, and no judge, squirrel, or two-bit con men are gonna try ta muscle in on this joint, no way, no how! And if when I catch them, I'm gonna..."
    "Boss!" says a new voice. A new badger is kneeling on the ground to the left of Toothpick, his paw touching the gangster's arm. Like Toothpick, he was wearing a pin-stripped Zoot Suit but with a fedora. In front of him, he's already laid out some cards - and next to the pick-up deck, a folded straight razor. "Boss, y're rantin' again."
    "I am?"
    "Yes, Boss. And da boss doesn't want dere to be any trouble what might get dat judge upset, nor scarring da new people."
    "Yeah, Shark. We don't want to upset no judge no how."

"Right," Toothpick nods, swapping cards as he turns back to you. "Ahem! 'So there are some re... re... re-strict-ions on you, so you can't read your profile or send more than two email, so delete dem after sending them. To get rid of the restrictions, you need only to post and be active. Join a game - politely, so they don't throw ya out on your ear, maybe check out Downtown, losts of fun games down there!"

In the distance, you can hear the faint wailing of sirens, coming closer by the second. There's a roar, and an ancient Ford Phaeton rolls up, Mongo at the wheel.

"Eh, pardon us, we gots ta go now. Buttons! Shark! In da car! We got places ta go, people ta see!"
    "Yes boss!" they chorus, climbing in back.

"Be seein' ya!" Toothpick says to you, climbing in and shutting the door. "Mongo, let's go.....!"

The ancient Ford roars to life and takes off.
    Spoiler: いいいいいいいい √Ăłł Єѵł いいいいいいいい 

Fine with Anything but sci-fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What type of stories do i enjoy? it really depends on the mood that i have really. for example i might like stories with violence and stuff in it if i do get angry. happy mood might put me in a comedy story. normal mood would get me in an anything mood, and sad makes me go for sad stories.

Also Thanks for the welcome guys!
    and you really didnt have to go that far on making a welcome like that enigma

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

You're welcome Camille Crow! We get a lot of new people who keep repeating the same questions because they skipped over it. By wrapping it in a bit of fun, people read it just as part as getting to the next bit.

And honesty, I think they're fun to write!

Hope you have a lot of fun on our site! Congrats on making member already!
    Last edited by Enigma; 07-11-2019 at 08:02 PM.
    Spoiler: いいいいいいいい √Ăłł Єѵł いいいいいいいい