Thread: A Casual 1x1 RP

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fine with Anything but sci-fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default A Casual 1x1 RP

Yoohoo.

Now that i've got the confidence to do some RP here, i would like to do just that. Since this is my first time being here, figured i would take it easy and start up with something like a school bc hey, why not? lol

anyway, here's some thing's about me that you should probably know:
    -I Can do 2-6 Lines of Paragraph, or 2-3 Paragraphs. It really Depends.
    -i live on a UTC +07:00 Timezone.
    -I Would like it if my partner was able to do Minimally Semi-Paragraph
    -I'm fine with superpowers.
    -That's about it lol

That's all. if you wanna do roleplay with me, just say "h-hewwo? m-mistew pwesidwent?" or something other than that.

Fantasy, Si-fy, Medieval, Romance (Slow burn & Clean), ect....
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

H-hewwo? m-mistew pwesidwent? or something other than that.
    *The sarcasm is strong with this one.*
    lol, sorry. Any way...
    I would love to role play with you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

that was fast lol

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I also exist in the presence of reality and timing.

I'd like a magical based high school story with some elements similar to the show of OUAT. It can be very loosely done so. Basically fairy tale characters go to school.

I vanished from the website for a few months, I'm back now. I can post a good bit. If I were to ever leave or wanted to end our RP, I would be straight forward about it.

I like to be general friends with the people I RP with. It doesn't have to be too personal if you don't want it to but if we can't chat about the RP or joke around in the OOC then it feels impersonal to me. I overshare and exist regardless.

If you're not intrested in something like that I understand and I hope you find a good RP partner (looks like you already did!)

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

woah magic?

to be honest with you, never really did a magic school thing so hey if you're willing to RP then this might be my first time doing a magic school thing.

But fairy tale characters? uhhh im not good with roleplaying as a character that somebody else wrote, so i tend to stick to my own characters.
    Last edited by Camille Crow; 07-11-2019 at 11:19 PM.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Magic yes!

The point of Once Upon a Time, the show, is the characters from fairy tales are no longer fairy tales. They're sucked to the real world (our world) with new identities. Really though, the basis is taking concepts and doing it. Like I want to do a teenage Mad Hatter who is obsessed with his hat and has some magic. As well as is a little weird/talks to himself/crazy.

The purpose is to take the concept of a fairy tale character and morph it. It's not supposed to be the exact. You're not playing the original characters. You're playing your own versions. In the show Snow White was more of a rough rebel then a runaway girl. There is no rules. They also made Jiminy Cricket a therapist. You could do Disney characters, Pixar characters, even dreamworks if you wanted, or fairy tale characters. It doesn't matter how loosely inspired it is. Want a girl with three mean sisters who ends up becoming popular at school? Go for it, that's your version of Ciderella. Want a girl who came from an island and can control water? Congrats, you have Moana.

It's casual, remember? You don't have to overthink it too hard, and if you want to play original characters alongside my inspired by fairy tales/Disney ones then you can do that too!

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Magic indeed

that sounds pretty nice. i never ever watch tv shows though because i'm not into watching tv. but hey, maybe i'll recommend it to a friend that does so yay.

the reason i only play original characters is because even if its a loosely based character i always go "oh god what if i really mess it up and i turn it into something else". it's really bad. bad enough to make me not play characters that are not mine, even if its loosely based.

But heck yeah for the approval of original characters

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I tend to watch a lot more TV then I should. I get a lot of inspiration from it. I know a lot of people who just watch TV to do something mind melting and easy but nothing I do is ever easy. When I watch something it is to observe, enjoy, and theorize.

Oh I agree. I don't like playing anything other then my characters. The purpose of the fairytale re-writes though is they are our characters. They might have a bit of a backstory in common but others new characters. My version of Mad Hatter is a teenager named Quinton. He's pretty much the only fairytale character I actually really want to use. You can of course just use original ones too, and Quinton could just be magical without the fairy tale direct influence.

Or we could do a different high school idea altogether.

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i'm more of a weeaboo rather than a normal person though. i've been watching animes [online] and mangas [also online] because hey i enjoy those kinds of things dont judge me for it

anyway if you wanna do a different high school idea, then i got some ideas. do you mind if we maybe take this to the PM?