Thread: 1x1 Recruitment

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, ie shifters, werewolves, vamps, etc. Or Westerns, most any in general
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Recruiting 1x1 Recruitment

It's been a long while since I was on the site. I've been going back through some of my old Rps on here and it has made it to where I miss it dearly. I will get a few things out in the open first before I put what I'm looking for.

I work a full time job and have a family. I can't guarantee that I will be posting multiple times a day. But trust me I will post whenever I can. When I do 1x1 roleplays like this I tend to get a little addicted.

Things I like to write about:

1. Lycans - I'm not talking about Twilight Werewolves, but I'm not talking about the werewolves from old myth. Lycans, in my mind, can shift at will and are not run by blood lust. They are not the half man half wolf that is run by blood lust. They work off pack mentality and mate for life.

2. Action - Really any action.

3. Not highschool. It has been years since I went to highschool and honestly I don't like writing in school settings.

4. Romance - I always tend to put a little romance (or a lot ) depending on the person I am writing with. I don't want that to completely take over the story though.

Please let me know if this interests you and we can go over ideas that you have or we can come up with some together. I have a few ideas that I like to do because a story is never the same with a different partner.

1. Grammar: Please, please, please use proper grammar. I don't care if you misuse a comma here and there, but it would be really nice for your sentences to make sense. It would also be really nice for my brain to not implode while reading your post. Now, I'm no where near perfect, so I'm not asking for perfection and honestly won't say anything if you do something wrong. But it would be nice for the posts to at least try and stick close to what grammar you know.

2. Post length: I know full well sometimes you get writers block, or you just can't come up with a long post. I'm guilty of that. But it is nice when you can come up with longer posts at least every five or six posts. I'm not talking chapter size posts, I'm just talking at least three paragraphs. I'm the type that if you give me a long post I can normally turn around and post one the same length. But if you give me a short one I'll do the same. Or I will bring in support characters and write up a long post using them.

3. Rating: I'm not picky, I'll go along with whatever rating you prefer.

I think I've covered everything. If not that's on me. But in these two plots I would prefer to play the female characters, in fact I kind of insist on it. So, now for the part you've all been waiting for. My plots. (The fact that you've read this far means we'll probably get along well.)

Spoiler: mermaid 

Spoiler: Supernatural Town 

Spoiler: Lycan Action/Romance 

Spoiler: Scared Mate 

Spoiler: Seer 

Any ideas you have just give me a heads up. Of course both these stories will have romance in them. But I like to have a story that happens too, love is just a side line per say.
    Last edited by SouthernBelle; 09-01-2019 at 03:51 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Would you interested in this plot?

The Stray Dog

For a while in the town that you live in, there has been a stray dog problem. A whole pack of strays roam the city, and they are very aggressive towards humans, causing those who are seen by humans to be shot. Dogs are not captured and taken to the pound in this city. The leader of the stray dog packs is said to be ruthless, and willing to kill a human to defend his pack.

The Stray Dog’s POV

My name is InuYasha. I am the alpha of the stray dog pack that roams this human city. It smells of human filth, but we have no choice but it live here as the humans destroyed our forestland to build their own world. To make matters worse, the humans shoot us on sight. Some of those that were shot make it out with their lives, but most of them die from infection or the moment the bullet went into their bodies. I am willing to sacrifice myself to defend my packmates. Oh, I forgot to mention something. We are wolf and dog shifters, but we rarely show our human form to anyone.

Human’s POV

These dogs. They have been a nuisance since humans first built this city. That’s what I have always been told. But somehow, I can't bring myself to believe that. I mean, dogs are a man's best friend, so I am a firm believer that they are no bad dogs, only bad owners. So, instead of shooting them, can we tame them?

You come home from work one night. On your way home you spot a white wolf lying on the road, injured after being hit by a car. You pull over, get out of your car and see that the wolf is still alive. You are tempted to call the game warden, but you decide not to. You pick up the unconscious wolf and bring him to your house. You put him in the barn, and the next morning, the wolf is gone. Instead, there’s a human with black hair on all fours, snarling at you. What will you do?

Roles:

Members of InuYasha’s pack (wolf & dog shifters)

Humans

The Human Who Found InuYasha

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I really like that plot for sure. I would love to write this with you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Added some new plots.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The seer/SEAL Team story sounds pretty interesting, and there could be a plot hook where she forsees one of them dying and tries to actively prevent it from happening

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

You still looking for partners?

Spoiler: Current RPs- Check them Out (Recently Updated!) 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

^

Are you still looking for partners? xD

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Gonna bump this up. Always up for new ideas.