"Great." Lucy sighed heavily. "so were stranded on an abandoned island. just the four of us." At least her brother was okay if the voices's talking about him were any indication. Then again maybe they where dead and in some kind of purgatory? Albert and MaryAnna. what a mouthful. "I'll just call you Al and Mary." Lucy grumbled. "Is there a stick anywhere?" she asked something of a grumpy look was plastered across the blind girls face as she held out her hands to an apporxamint length. "About this long? I've lost my cain and a new on would be nice." not that ti help her to much in this sand.

Michael spotted Albert running up to him and a look of concern washed over his face for a moment till he noticing him smile. When he motioned him to follow he started stumbling after him through the sand and down the beach as fast as he could. noticing to the banana trees and taking note of where they were before continuing to follow after the other boy. It was a couple of minutes befor the girls would come into sight and by then he didn't need Albert to guide him anymore or to tell him that Lucy was okay because he could see her with MaryAnna!