Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M - The Mystery of Moonflower Mine - SouthernBelle & Pyro OOC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, ie shifters, werewolves, vamps, etc. Or Westerns, most any in general
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

For a lycan that is mated to a human there are two factors that play a part into them realizing that it's their mate.

1. Scent - After being around their scent for a while they will start to be drawn to it. It happens faster for a lycan than it does the human. The human never fully gets the bond until they are turned. But they are typically drawn to the lycan and grow feelings for them because honestly if they didn't they would have to be turned against their will to see what is happening.

2. Time - Everyone does it a little different on how much time a lycan is around a human before it knows that is it's mate.

I am perfectly fine with eyecontact speeding up the process. Though Sola will start to know that he is her mate pretty quickly and will act accordingly. And by that I mean she will start to get a little possessive of him. Lycans aren't fond of their mate being unmarked for long because that means that they aren't bonded forever. An alpha can resist it a lot longer than a normal pack member. But you are right they haven't made eye contact. Another thing that will speed up the recognition in some lycans is when their mate is in danger. So honestly when they find him being nearly attacked or however we do it if he is in danger then it will speed it up. She won't act on it and become all gushy. She is one that lets the human start to form those bonds before throwing them head first into the knowledge of mates.

On the monster I am perfectly fine with whatever you pick. I'm not the best when it comes to horror but believe me I can go along with just about anything you throw at me. Maybe put some details about it in almost a character sheet here so that if I need to describe anything about it I can come back to this and get it all figured out.

KNIGHTS, fanfiction, superpowers, mystery, psychological
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I'm so excited about all of this it makes me giddy I love romances where one person knows before the other but just lets it happen

I was planning on sprinkling in more flashbacks for Felix that show more of the monster, but I can also put together a character sheet for it~. I also won't go too much into the horror realm. I know I'm the weird one for liking scary stuff so much and most people aren't into that
    Misty day, remains of the Judgement...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

You can go into it all you want, I will just warn you I will leave the horror writing to you. I am well aware how rubish I am at it.

I'm super excited too! It's gonna be GREAT!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sorry for the delay! Got into concrunch last week . Should be back to normal for a while now.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

No worries at all. Things get busy for everyone it's all good.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Going to be in Virginia for the next week so my internet may be a bit spotty but I'll try to keep things moving while I'm there! I'm thinking we should put in another small time skip soon so we can get to the part we discussed in pm where Felix has to be rescued in the woods. I think that's where the plot will really kick off

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alright, let me know if that works. I wanted to leave you space to put the situation that he's in so I can have them show up. I totally understand the internet thing though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12