Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Dreams - (1x1 Black Moon x DreamDragon)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Si-fy, Medieval, Romance (Slow burn & Clean), ect....
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"You may be a prince son... But that does not mean that you are more than me, it means you simply have more responsibility than me. Understand that you may run a country, but remember that my men and I are the reason that this country still stands. Don't get cocky. Sarai may be beautiful... But she has secrets... Secrets she has to hide because of laws you upkeep." he shook his head, "..I want you to come with us. We are moving camp and then we are going to search for Sarai. Show me that you can fend for your self but that you can also work with others. Show me that you can get dirty and hold your own but that you can be humble and kind. Can you do that?" he asked watching him, "And then when we find Sarai I will kill you if you do anything without my permission." he stated
    Last edited by Black Moon; 07-26-2019 at 05:09 PM.

Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The Prince nods his head as he listens to Gillian to talk. "So you mean you want me to come and join the Dragons and prove to you I can be a humble and kind man and if I can show you I can what will you give me in return for doing this? The Prince knew it would not be easy to do this but he did hope after all this was over he could maybe have Sarai hand in marriage. Some how he need to gain Satai trust back and show her he truly did love her. But how he was going to do that he did not know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gillian chucked, "You get a chance." he stood up, "That is much as I will give you." he turned to look down at the sitting prince, "And with that chance you will have to earn Sarai's trust." he smiled, "That will be the biggest battle." he held out his hand, "Deal?" he asked

Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The Prince smiled. "If I can gain her trust back which won't be easy may I have your permission to propose to her and ask her to be my wife? I don't see why I can't do it. Then you have a deal. I am all yours. May I first let my staff know back at the castle so they won't think something happened to me and of course change my clothes into something less dressed up?" he said as he shook Gillian hand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Its a deal." he smiled at the prince.

Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The Prince nods his had again and then shakes Gillian hand. "Oh thank you sir. Well I will be back in a little bit and ready to start to work." he said as he tips his hat and walks back over to his horse and jumps on it and rides back to the Castle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gillian shook his head as he watche dthe prince ride off. He didn't think the prince would suceed, but he was wanted the prince to learn of life outside the castle walls. He wanted to teach the prince and honestly.. He really wanted Sarai to marry him.. But he wouldn't let her onless the prince grow and matured.

Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

When the Prince got back to the Castle he quickly went and changed his clothes and then called for all his servants to gather around. When all of them were together he told them all what he was going to do. Then he went to the barn and got a new horse from Alfred and told him what he was doing. When he was finaly ready he rode back to the Dragon's camp and reported for what he called a long dream in the work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The camp was fully packed up when he got back. Gillian, as well as the rest of his men, sat around a fire. Gillian was cooking dinner. There were 16 men and Gillian. The Dragon's numbers were one of the biggest secrets in the kingdom not even the prince know.

Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The Prince nodded his head as he rode into the Dragon camp then dismounting off his horse. He was now ready to start a new life "Hello everyone" he said as he joined all the men around the camp fire. "Gillian when are we going to head out?" he said as he looks at him.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast