Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Dreams - (1x1 Black Moon x DreamDragon)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Si-fy, Medieval, Romance (Slow burn & Clean), ect....
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gillian's men didn't look happy about the prince's presence, but that was deserved. The men didn't trust him. Some of them looked ready to hurt him. The only reason the mem refrained is because they loved and respected Gillian, and Gillian told them they could not lay a hand on the prince.
    "Hello." Gillian said, "Soon." he replied. "..Are you sure you are ready for this?" he asked looking the prince up and done. "You understand that you won't be a member of our troop untill you prove yourself, right?" he stared at the prince

Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The Prince smiles. "Yes, sir I am ready as can be or my name is not William. I understand sir." William was kind of nervous but he made sure that they could not tell he
    was. "Is there anything I can do right now Gillian?" he said as he looked at all the men and was watching every move they did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gillian chucked as the prince spoke, "Well your name isn't William anymore." he stated "It can't be. You look to much like the prince, you act to much like the prince, you can't have the same name as the prince." he grinned "And as for helping, I bet you can't cook can you?"

Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

William looked at Gillian with a confused look on his face. "Sir I am not sure what you mean by that. My name will always be William. Oh and for the cooking I do know how to cook sir." he said with a little laugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"No.. Your name will change." he stated, "At least temperaly. Onless of course you are giving up already?"

Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The Prince frowned "Why dose it have to change? I am kind of confused by this. Oh no I am not going to give up because my name is to change."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I told you." Gillian sighed, "..You look and act to much like the prince. We need to differentiate you from him. You are now a traine of the Dragon Troop. You are not a prince." Gillian stated, "That is the way you will be safest. All of my men change their names to protect those they love." he motioned around the group, "Do you understand?" he questioned

Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The prince nods his head. "Okay I see now I do understand. Yes, I do want to be safe. Do any of your men know how to cut hair? I am willing to have mine cut so it will make me look different." he said as he laughed a little and looked at all the men. "Oh I will change my name to Peter if that will be okay?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"..Well Sarai is gone because of you... So I guess I can cut your hair.." he stirred the food as he listened, "Peter is fine. Well... Hello Peter." he said. Gillian really wasn't one to talk much, none of the troop really were. "...Peter, you will be cooking for us from the next meal on." he stated, "You will also be the one cleaning weapons and armour as well as the horses. You will be at the mercy of this troop and you will bear a lot of weight. Once you prove yourself you will be joined into the Dragons and your last name will be changed to Dragon. Being in the Dragons is not just fighting for the Dragons, it is being part of the family. It is fighting for and with your friends, family, and country. You are not a prince any more Peter. You are a peasant. My hope is that you will become a Dragon knight, but that is purely up to your will power." he stated watching the food he was cooking, while the other men watched Peter.
    Last edited by Black Moon; 07-28-2019 at 11:59 PM.

Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Peter nod his head as he listen to Gillian talk. "Okay I am ready any time you are to get it cut. I'm kind of interested to see how I look with short hair." he said with a grin on his face. Then looking around he smiled at all the men. "Yeah the name Peter is going to take sometime to getting used to hearing but if I have to do it I will." Peter laughed when he heard him say he would be doing the cooking. "Okay do you have any favorite meals you all like to eat? Will try and make them and the other jobs you have a deal on." He knew it will take him some time to learn each of the things he listed but he was determined to do it.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast