Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Lost Dreams - (1x1 Black Moon x DreamDragon)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Peter nods his head. "Why won't you go looking for her if you love her so much. If she was my daughter I would have already gone out looking for her."

Fantasy, Si-fy, Medieval, Romance (Slow burn & Clean), ect....
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He smiled, "But she is not your daughter and you would not have raised her the way I did. Every thing I know she knows better." he shook his head, "We would not be able to find her. How ever, I know my daughter and I know she will come back. Right now she is scared and she has good reason. The prince William could kill her for not marring him on the spot. She doesn't know what to do... But she will be back."

Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Peter smiles "She may not be my daughter but I have the right to wonder where she is at. I don't want her to be afraid of me all I want her to be is happy. If she dose not want to marry me right now we can work around that and get to know each other more. She is such a pretty young lady and I want you to know that." He said as he pats the man on the shoulder. "Oh and if you ever change your mind about me helping you look for her please let me know." he said as he turned to walk back to camp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Father!" a girls voice came running from the forest. But the girl was dressed in pants and a shirt. She had long black hair and looked like Sarai, "Father! The outer rim is caving. If we hurry we can destroy half of the army!" she smiled up at her father before hugging him tightly. "I have missed you." she whispered

"So have I, dear girl. So have I." Her father smiled down at her and wrapped his arms around her
    Last edited by Black Moon; 09-04-2019 at 02:59 AM.

Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Peter smiled when he saw her talking to her father. He hoped she would talk to him again when she saw him. He really did want to get to know her some more to. But he was going to take it slow with her he did not want her to disappear again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"..Father..." she coughed

"I told you she would come back to me." he smiled at Peter, "..Sadly Peter you have not met proven yourself to me." Gillian spoke.

"What?" Sarai asked looking between the to she did not recognize Peter as it was so dark, "..Um... Where is John?" she asked changing the subject

"He is in his tent." Gillian smiled at her

"Brother?! Brother?!" she disappeared into the night searching for John's tent

Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Peter nod his head "Yes I know Gillian I have not proven myself to you yet. I am trying to." he said as he looked at Sarai.

He smiled when Sarai spoke to him. "Hello Sarai. Yes it is I You probably did not recognize me. I was the Prince but change my name to Peter when I join the men in the Army to make up with your father. It is good to see you again."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She wasn't talking to him. She was looking for her brother down by the tents.

Gillian chuckled at him. "Oh dear boy. Do you think you are her brother? Because in the case you are messed up!" he walked of after his daughter

Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Peter laughs as he sees her walk off and not even look at him. Then smiling at Gillian he says. "Well I tried and there will be plenty of time later on to talk to her. I guess I am not her brother and I will never be one to. Well I am glad she finaly returned now things can get back to normal with her being here. Oh Gillian do you still want me to do the cooking now that she is back?" He said as he watched Sarai walk off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Yes I do." he smiled at Peter. "You still need to learn to cook." he grinned, "The men don't like you royal food."

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast