Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Dreams - (1x1 Black Moon x DreamDragon)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default Lost Dreams - (1x1 Black Moon x DreamDragon)

The RP Plot: Prince x Knight"

Black Moon Character -- Knight Sarai

DreamDragon101 Character -- Prince William
    Last edited by DreamDragon101; 06-13-2023 at 06:36 PM.

Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS RP IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE AND THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE DONE SO FAR.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now in this day and age, the whole army was made up of men. Women were not allowed to serve, they were to stay home, cook, clean, and raise children. War brewed against the kingdom outside the kingdom walls. The king sent out his best and brightest knights as recon. When the troop returned the king could not meet them right away so the king had them housed in the castle. The troop had decided to send a messager to speak to the prince and so the found a 17 -year-old girl to deliever the prince a letter.
    The girlfriend's knocked on the prince's door and waited for him to answer at 2 in the morning.
    -
    When the Prince was woken up with the knock at the door he jumped. Then yawning he sat up in bed and called out for one of his to come "Servant please go and see who that could be at the door at this time of the night." he said half asleep still. The servant then nods and walks over to the door and opens it up. Once he sees the young lady standing there he answers by saying. "Yes, may I help you young lady?"
    -
    "..I... Um.." the 17-year-old just stood there she was scared, "..I am supposed to deliver this sir... T-to the prince.. I am so sorry.." she watched the servant and slowly extended her hand handing over the paper she had to the servant. "..It is from the band of knights who were sent to the outer kingdom to find out more about the enemy.
    -
    The servant stud there looking at the young girl for a minute "Well come in and give it to him yourself." the servant said as he opened the door for her to come in.
    The Prince looked up "Well well such a pretty young lady we have here and out at this time of the night. What can I do for you? Please now speak and tell me what is it that you come for young lady." the Prince said as he stretched out his hand to the girl to come over to him.
    -
    She looked nervous but she walked over. "T-thank you for the complament.." she didn't know if it was good to be considered pretty at this time in the prince's bedroom and curtsied. "..I... I have a letter from the knights your father sent out to the outer kingdom to collect intail." she handed over the paper. "I'm sorry its late your majesty." she curtsied again trying to gain grace. She respected her prince a lot, but she was still scared..
    -
    The Prince smiled and nods his head. "Your welcome young lady." he said as he listens to her talk. "I see well thank you for bringing it to me." he says as he takes the letter form her and starts to looks at it. "Oh no need to apologize to me. You were just doing your job. I don't mind if a letter is delivered to me in the middle of the night and by such a pretty young lady. So thank you again. May I ask your name so I can tell my father who bought this letter to me." he said as he looked her over.
    -
    "..M-my name is S-sarai.." she stamered, "I was sent by the dragon knights." she watched him

The letter said that things were worse then they thought. There was more enemy camps and more soldiers. There were trained knights and soliers, aswell as villigers from a land called Hengere, who's king what to take over their land. The troops were searching for the best metiod to take the castle.
    -
    The Prince smiled "Well it is nice to meet you miss Sarai. I will give the letter to my father. Is that all you have come for?" he asked as he looked down at the letter again and continue to reading it. "Oh my not good news at all I would say. I'm assuming you knew about this letter and what is in it?" he said as he looks back up at her.
    -
    "..I... I did." She watched him. "...I go every were with the dragons.. I am their slave sir.. I know every thing they do. And now you know every thing we know." she frowned, "I am sorry the news is not good." She looked at the floor
    -
    The Prince was a little surprised at her answer. "Someone as pretty as you should not have to be a slave. Don't you have anything better to do then be a slave with the dragons? How old are you Sarai?" he said as he waved for his servant to bring him his robe and slippers and then he got out of bed. "Do you like to read young lady?" he asked as he walked over to her as he did he listened to her talk. "Oh my no news is good now days. We have a war going." he says as he walks over to the window and looks out.
    -
    "..Um... I can't do anything else without my freedom sir.. But... They treat me very well sur.. I promise.." she wacthed him. "..And I think I am about 17 sir.." she admitted. "..The dragons found me in the forest when I was a baby. They figured I had been left for dead." she smiled a little. "They raised me." This meaning she had been raised by men and only men. "I am very greatful to them."
    -
    The Prince smiled "Well that is good to know that you are being treated well and I don't have to worry about you not being treated well. Aha, I see 17 that is a good age to be when you are a slave. Sarai do you know how to read? For if you do I can give you some books to read when you are not delivering letters to me." he said with a little laugh and he turned to face her again.
    -
    She cocked her head "..Um.. Why is it a good age?" she watched him she hoped there wasn't perversion in his comment. He scared her because he was royalty. "..I can read a bit sir... But why would I read books?" she asked honestly, "..I go on so many adventures any way... The only books I would want are school books. The dragons taught me all they could.. But I want to learn more." she smiled a little more then last time.
    -
    The Prince laughed "Oh my young lady I have been around longer then you have and I have seen some children younger then you that are slave and they were not treated fair. I see now. Well reading is good for you and plus you learn new things about life that you did not know before if you read. Well I see. I could possibly arrange for you to be tutored so you can learn a little more. Would you be interested in that?" he said as waited to see what her reaction be.
    -
    She looked confused by his comment. She know she was well treated and she knew some slaves were not. But that wasn't what she was asking.. He said the 17 was a good age to be a slave and that made no sence to her. Why was that a good age to be a slave.
    As he mentioned the tutor she smiled widely and her eyes twickled. "Really?!" she looked at him with excitement filling her body. "I would love that alot sir!" she wanted to hug him or something she was so happy.
    -
    The Prince looked at her and saw she was confused for some reason. "Um, was it something I said that made you look confused? Did I not answer a question of yours?" he asked as he tried to think of what he may have not answered for her. Then he snapped his fingers. "Oh yes I am so sorry I remember what you asked. Why is it good age for a slave to be 17? Well it is a good age because you have a lot to learn and you are young compared to older people being slaves when they are older and can't do so much work. I hope that answered your question." he said as he looked away like he was in deep thought. Then her excitement surprised him. "Wow slow down. I was not expecting you to get that excited about me saying I could get a tutor for you. But I will say this I know the perfect tutor for you." he said with a pause and then spoke again. "But you will have to wait and see who it is for it is a surprise. Now give me three days and I will arrange for your tutor to show up at the camp where you are at." he said with a playful smile on his face for he knew she would be really surprised when he showed up in three days at the camp.
    -
    She watched him and jumped when he snapped. "..Oh.. Um.. I see?" she looked at him unsure.
    Her excitement returned as he spoke of the tutor she so excited but herface frowned when he said that the tutor would come to her camp. "..I um... I can't.. We can't... We don't allow others in our camp.. I am sorry sir. Never mind all this.." She turned to walk out of his room.
    -
    It was the Prince's turn to look confused.
    "Wait Sarai" he said as he ran after her and caught up with her and grabbed her arm. "My surprise was going to be me to come to your camp and be your tutor. I was going to disguise myself as a old man and no one would know. Plus this would give me a chance to see what is goes on in the camp to make sure everything is going right." he said as he looked at her.
    -
    She stopped and looked at him as he called her name. She flinched when he grabbed her arm,, "Y-yes?" She asked answering his call. She was surprised the prince had run. "I.. I see..." she frowned as he explained, "..We don't allow others into our camp... I am sorry." she watched his eyes. "...I would love to learn but you can't come to our camp." she repeated. "..Good night your highness.." she walked away.
    -
    The Prince shakes his head and calls out to her. "No wait Sarai! I really do want to help you out. I know of a place we can meet at that is near your camp and you won't get in trouble for having someone come into the camp." he says as he calls out to her and was hoping she would listen to him. "Please Sarai".
    -
    She turned around, "..Why do you want... To do that?" she asked the man's persistences scared her a little, "..I am a slave. You are a prince. Get that through your head." she frowned at him. "I can't have you at camp and I probably can't get permission to have your help any way." she turned again to leave but looked back at him before she did. "..Thank you." she walked out.
    -
    The Prince looked at the young girl for a minute. "Well you said that you wanted to learn some more so I thought I could help you out. Oh you would be surprised what I can do to get into your camp and help you out. I am the Prince and the dragons camp have to honor me in what I do for if they don't my father could have them put to death or punished in some way. So let me come to the camp in a few days and tutor you. I will make it work out you will see." he says as he looks at her with a smile on his face. "Now you have a good night young lady and I will see you soon." he said as he waved to her.
    -
    Not knowing how to stop him she frowned and left the castle. When she got back from to cmap she started working tirelessly on hiding things that she couldn't have the prince see. It took her a whole two days to get things safely away and after she finished she layed down in her tent and slept.
    -
    Prince William spent the next two days getting books and other school things together. He was really looking forward to not just helping Sarai learn but also trying to get to know her to for their was something about her that he could not figure out something that really stud out and was different from any other young lady he had ever met before. When the third day came along William left early in the morning for he wanted to be there before noon. When he got to the dragons camp he looked around checking out how the camp was doing if the men were doing well then he looked for Sarai.
    -
    "Your highness!" the leader stood when he saw him and bowed, "..I am surprised to see you sir.. How can I help you?" he looked concercerned. The leaders name was Gillian. He was 39 years old. Evn thugh he was older he could still still keep up wit the young man and the men wanted him to lead them them as he was a strong and noble leader. The Dragons were a group af about 20 men (they kept their exact numbers secret from everyone). between the ages of 16 to (him) 39, who are the best fighters in the kingdom. Gillian was most likely the man who raised Sarai.
    -
    The Prince nodded his head. "Well hello Gillian it has been a long time since I have been out here. I have come to see how everyone has been holding up and I also was looking for a certain young lady that bought me a letter a few days ago. I have come to tutor her for she deserves a good education. Would this young lady happen to be around right now? For I would like to speak to her." he said as he looked around camp.
    -
    Gillian looked shocked, "..Um... Yes she is cooking lunch on the out shirts of our camp." he replied and pointed in her direction. "..But she knows mostly everything you will teach her." he frowned a little. He liked the prince, but he didn't like outsiders in their camp, and the fact that he intended to totur the girl meant he would be there quite a bit.
    -
    The Prince nodded his head. "I see she must be a good cook." he said as he looked in the direction Gillian pointed. Then the Prince started shaking his head. "Oh she told me that she wants to learn more. So I have come to teacher her more. If you try to stop me from doing it I will have my father remove you from the dragons as the leader."
    he said as he looked at Gillian.
    -
    Gillian did not look happy at that. He did not like when royals used their power like that. He liked Sarai, he didn't want the prince with her for her own protection. "...I see your highness.." He watched the prince walk away in the direction of his daughter trying to keep down the urge to hurt the scrawny prince. He did not like the way he was treated and he hated that the prince wanted something with his daughter and he being awful about it.

Sarai sat on the ground next to a fire with a pot rigged up over it. She had a plate and a knife and was cutting up raw deer. She didn't look up.
    -
    The Prince smiled and nodded his head. "Well have a good day Gillian. I shall be on my way to see the young lady now." he said as he started walking over to where Sarai was at.

When he spotted Sarai he walked up quietly to and stud there watching her work for a few minutes. Then he spoke to her. "Well look at this pretty young lady doing a great job here. Hello Sarai! How are you doing? Well I have come like I said I would do. But I see you are busy right now. I am in no rush take your time and finish what you are doing and then we can start your lessons." he said as he took a seat on the ground next to her and watched her work.
    -
    She jumped at his voice and cut her finger with her knife when she did. "..Oh..." she looked annoyed, "..Please excuse me... You mustn't do that.. I have to go clean this now.." she got up begrudgingly setting the food on the ground and walked away.
    -
    William was a little surprised at her reaction. "Sarai please forgive me I did not mean to scare you like that." he said as he pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket and offered it to her. "Here put this on it to stop the bleeding." he said as he caught up to her
    -
    "I was raised by warriors. I know how to deal with a cut." she said not looking at him. Her voice was cold and a bit angry. "..I will deal with this myself thank you." she continued on to a small stream by the camp. She dripped her finger in the water allowing the running water to flush it out. She pulled her figure out for a moment to inspect it but frowned at what she saw. She got up and started to walk back when she looked at him her eyes burned with anger. "Now look what you have done." she walked into her tent
    -
    William looked at her and was speechless for a minute. "Okay I am sorry this happened to you. Is there any way I can help you out to make for what I did?" he said as he looked at her finger. He felt really bad that this happened to her.
    -
    She walked out with a bottle of rum as well as needle and thread, "Papa" she called, Gillian came running as he was already concerned about her being alone with him. "Yes Sarai?" he asked, "Can you boil some water please." she asked ignoring the prince. She didn't care if he was a prince anymore he was rude and she hated him. Gillian glared at him but looked at her tenderly as he did as he was told. "I cut my finger to the bone." she stated, "I am going to have to sew it." she gripprd her right pointer finger in her left hand as to try and slow the bleeding but even still blood dripped to the ground where she stood. "..We need to hurry Papa." she stated, she didn't seem to be in pain but even still, a cut like that could kill a person if it wasn't treated right.
    -
    William nods his head and watches Sarai but did not say anything to her. Then once Gillian got there he took one last look at Sarai and then without saying anything he turned quietly and started walking away and left the two of them standing there alone.

As he walked back to the Castle he thought how pretty Sarai was and if only she would let him have another chance. When he got back to the Castle he threw the bag of books down on the floor and went and sat down at his writing desk and pulled out a pen and some paper and started to write Sarai a letter. This is what it said:

"Dear Sarai, I wanted to start out first by telling you it broke my heart to you get hurt and I am truly sorry it happened to you. I please ask that you give me a second try and forgive me. Sarai when I set my eyes on you the other night when you brought me the letter I saw not only a pretty young lady but kind and." the prince stopped writing and looked out the window searching for words to write then he put his pen down and stood up and started pacing the room thinking hard how he would tell Sarai he was in love with her. Then after a few minutes of thinking he made his way back to the desk and started writing again. "Sarai I don't know how to tell you this but I saw something in you the other night that on other young lady I have met had. It seems Sarai I am falling in love with you. I understand if you don't want to have anything to do with me again. But if you happen to change your mind you know where to find me at and you will be welcomed by me. Sincerely Prince William."
    The Prince looked over the letter one last time and then put it in a envelope and sealed it with a royal seal. Then getting up he went and looked for his delivery boy. When he found Timothy he handed him the letter and told him to take this to the dragons camp. Timothy nodded his head and smiled then obeyed and started off to the dragon camp.
    -
    Less then a week later Gillian stormed into the castle. He was fuming. He walked straight up to the prince's room and knocked hard on the door. He didn't care about the fact this was a castle or the fact that the boy who had written the letter in his hand was a prince, he had words to say and he was going to say them. The prince would not treat him or his daughter that way. He was done this behaviour.
    -
    The Prince just happened to be out that day visiting one of his cousins in another Kingdom when Gillian came pounding on the door. Jim one of William's servants came to the door and opened it. "Um, if you are looking for the Prince he is not here right now. Can I take a message for him?" he said as he study the gentleman who stood in front of him.
    -
    His anger boiled. "You can tell him the princess want to talk." he stated and left the castle

Fantasy, Si-fy, Medieval, Romance (Slow burn & Clean), ect....
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Jim looked at the man and nods his head with a confused look on his face. "Well the Prince should be back tomorrow if you just want to come back and talk to him then. But I can tell him your message as well."
    -
    There was nothing from the Sarai or Gillian until the prince came.
    Last edited by Black Moon; 07-25-2019 at 03:47 PM.

Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The Prince was not happy to hear the news when Jim told him when he got home. He did not know if he should wait to see if Gillian would come back or if he should go to the dragons camp and see what Sarai wanted. Jim did say that Gillian was very angery when he came by the other day so William was not sure if it would be a good idea to go there now. "What would you do Jim?" William asked him with a confused look on his face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jim was shooked that the man had even asked, he thought for a second and then took a deep breath "...Sir I don't have the authority to say the things that I think to you.. I don't what your wrath sir.." Jim stated as he watched the prince, "..But if I did.. I would tell you that if you want anything to do that girl again, that doesn't involve her being forced, then you need to go speak to that man. I don't know what happened, but I do know that if some one was forcing me to let someone I love get hurt I would kill them." Jim said soberly

Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The Prince nods his head. Yes, his servant did have a good point. "Well I shall go and see them and I will take Sarai some Roses from the royal garden." he said as he placed his hat on his head and put his gloves on. "Please tell Alfred my stable servant to get my horse ready for I shall go right now." he said as he put his boots on and then his jacket on and made his way out the door to the rose garden and picked some red roses.
    Last edited by DreamDragon101; 07-25-2019 at 05:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When he got to the camp Gillian was sitting by a fire in the middle of the camp and Sarai was nowhere to be found. The other Dragons were working to take down the camp. The Dragons were moving but it wasn't by the king's order so it must have been by Gillian's order.

Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

As William rode up to the camp he was a little disturbed at what he saw. There was no orders sent out for the dragons to move. Wait until his father hears about this. Dismantling his horse he lays the roses on the saddle and walks over to where Gillian sat. "Good evening Gillian." he says as he walks over to him. "I was told you wanted to talk to me."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gillian looked up at him. "We need to talk." he tapped the stump next to him and pulled the prince's letter from his own pocket. "..Why?" he held up the letter not waiting for the prince to settle. "...Why would you you something like this with out talking to me?" he was still angry but he was mostly hurt now, "..She is my daughter... I raised her.. You have no right and.." he looked again form the prince, "..She left because of you. She didn't want to be anywhere that you could find her. She hates you. I actualy would have encouraged this if it were not for the way you went about it." he looked back at him. "I respected you a week ago.. And now you have lost my support as well as the respect and support of my troop."

Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The Prince nods his head "Okay what's up?" he said as he sat down and watched Gillian take the letter out of his pocket and hold it up in the air. Now he was not ready for this to take place but he sat there listening to Gillian speak. When he was done talking William was speechless and did not know what to say he sat there thinking for a minute. "Well Gillian I am sorry this happened. I was not sure how to talk to her in any other way. She is such a pretty young lady you have to Gillian. Was not expecting her to respond like this. Is there any way I can make it up for what I did? Other wise I don't know what to say." he said as he looked at the ground in shock.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast