Thread: Looking for some role plays

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Looking for some role plays

Hello Everyone!

I have been around the site for a little while now but still see myself as fairly new, honestly I also just went through a phase where I am not really active due to me starting work and going through some life things but I am looking to change that and wish to become active again. Well before we get to the good things let me tell you a bit more about me and my role play style.

Me and my role plays:

I have been role playing a while now, ever since I was small basically, it all came from playing as a pack of wolves with my one friend to writing short cringe worthy role plays on small sites made mainly to collect animals and creatures. Anyways I grew with my style and stories, my use to be a few words have turned to a few sentences or even paragraphs and am still constantly growling so only see myself as semi-lit at the moment, this mainly being because I am on my phone most of the time and autocorrect can cause my spelling and sentences to get a bit messed up. I am also a really flexible person so if you are more comfortable just writing a few lines I’ll join you in doing so but if you’re into details then I’ll follow along to that as well, I like doing what my partner feels most comfortable with.
    As for gender, I play both male and female; I also enjoy having a few characters instead of just one. I don't really have any preferences when it comes to these two so also like sticking to what my partner likes the most. I do, however, have a few characters in mind already which you will see late of you wish to take a look at them.
    Romance is one thing I can be a bit picky on sorry, I only go with male and female pairings, just never done any of the others so feel a bit more comfortable just sticking to it as well. However, when it comes to ratings, I can do both mature which I enjoy since it adds some more realistic features to a role play and PG-13, I do also enjoy keeping romance a bit more realistic so no instantly falling for people they meet unless it’s already liked a planned crush or something from the beginning of the story or so. So yeah let our imaginations run wild!
    I am a very loyal person when starting a role play so never just drop them second day of being in them, I expect the same from my partner, my mind tends to think up all types of adventures for my character and I find it rather depressing getting dropped before it actually even began, however, I also understand that you can get bored from a role play or a person's style so if this does happen please notify me instead of just disappearing, I am completely cool with it and appreciates the heads up so that I know not to worry that my partner might have died or fallen sick or something... yeah I worry too much too sorry. I will also let you know if I ever want to stop a role play but it’s also kind of unlikely for me to do, I like finding new ways to make a dying role play alive again instead but I can't promise success.
    Well for now I think that is enough about me and my role plays so if you do want to role play with me please let me know, I am open for any and all topics pretty much and I love getting new partners and investing into the amazing stories that awaits us all out there!

Spoiler: My Topics 

Last edited by SecretShadows; 07-25-2019 at 11:08 PM.

Fantasy, romance, thriller. Really any! :D
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hello

Hello!
    I do not have any plot ideas at the moment but a role-play regarding fairies could be fun! Would you be interested in coming up with a plot with me?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes definitely! I'll mail you and we can start thinking of some type of plot

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Heyyy how are you hunny?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Good thanks! And yourself?

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Im good, kids still have a summer vacation.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That can get busy for the adults

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Haha its boring :P