Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Beyond the Second World: The First Knight [Rated M] (IC)

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Where some would find facing down monstrous nightmares a....nightmare. Zeke saw only fun, before Matt ran off he tossed Gwen onto his back and liberated his whooping stick from the man's hand. "Y'all run! I'll distract our friends!"

With a mighty rebel yell Zeke charged forward swinging his stick expertly around his wrist. "I ain't never had sushi 'afore, wonder if it's as good as the Hipster say?" He cackled madly smashing the into the mouth of the first shark flipping it up onto it's back as another shark landed on top of it and chomped onto it's side in annoyance as Zeke jumped aside smashing one more shark on top of it's head dropping it back into the sand. Back home this would be considered crazy even to the Edge's but Zeke figured he might still be dead so why bother worrying.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

When TJ had fallen in step behind the newcomer claiming they should ‘move to the beach’, she had only done so because that had been her destination beforehand. He couldn’t just march in and put himself in charge...could he? She had glanced back at Ro and rolled her eyes, mouthing, “seriously?”, before following obediently, albeit begrudgingly...like a dog...the reference not lost on her as she shuffled along in her stained clothes, her hands still stuffed in her pockets.

It was at the edge of the tree line that she realized her mistake. The beach was no safer than the woods...perhaps even worse. Mouth open in wonderment, she watched as the shark-like creature surfaced, deciding ultimately that this too had to be part of her withdrawal symptoms...another hallucination. She managed a chuckle, impressed that she could come up with such a thing. ..and the others? They seemed to be in on it too.

TJ swayed, her eyes squinting against the glare of the sun, her head pounding harder. “Fuck this!” she said under her breath, moving onto the sand as Matt ran past her, the man heading back into the forest with its own brand of imaginary monsters. As the cowboy took up an assault against the land sharks, she eyed him warily, a memory slamming into her, making her backpedal a few steps.

(A hard slap...then falling on her ass)

She knew this one! The bastard had attacked her at the posh hotel when she approached him yesterday. ...and Jimmy knocked him down the stairs… Jimmy. A problem for another time. Right now she had a fin moving her way, and whether or not it was a figment of her imagination, she found the risk too high to take. Letting out a puff of agitation she managed to throw herself to the side as she yanked her hands from her pockets to soften her fall.

“Hey! Asshole! Get off the sand!” she yelled in a strained voice, casting one more glance at the cowboy as he continued to swing his club at the aberrations. Crawling to the water’s edge, TJ threw herself into the ocean, a headlong plunge that took her into deeper waters. She came up gasping, rubbing at her skin furiously. Something was wrong here too. Water was not supposed to be oily. Just what the hell was wrong with California’s beaches?
    Last edited by bluemoon; 02-06-2020 at 04:17 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234