Thread: Looking For Dedicated, Immersive RP asap!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, mature, sci-fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default [M] Looking For Dedicated, Immersive RP asap!

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on these forums. I'm looking to return to my writing and there's no better way than RPing! I'll likely expand on the particulars of my interests in a later edit. I wanted to get my plot ideas out first because I'd like to begin soon. I will say, though, I expect dedication to the RP. My standard would be visiting to post at least every few days. We can decide a length format between ourselves but I would put it around a few paragraphs each post generally. I also have a strong taste for character development and interaction, meaning I don't exactly appreciate a dry effort when it comes to exploring and engaging each other's characters. I'd like to immerse myself in the world we'll share together and would very much appreciate that intention expressed in return.

With that said, I have two plot ideas so far and I probably will add one more. This post will eventually be edited to reflect themes that I'm attracted to as well but for now feel free to message me in that regard or comment on this thread instead. Thanks and au revoir!

[TAKEN]"X & V" Plot One: A pair of renowned elite bounty hunters traveling together, hunting monsters and criminals alike in a land divided by power-hungry factions. During an assignment, their target detours into what appears to be a underground scientific facility housing subjects of bioengineering; specifically chimeras. Upon defeating those within, they leave, taking with them data drives. Unbeknowst to them, word of their unintended exploit spreads in the closed circles of their top employers, and immediately they see a near drought of available contracts. When a contact of theirs reaches out, it is to clarify that they have invited the attention powerful forces; those who orchestrate and command much of economic power of their world, beginning their path to discover the weight of their choices more than ever before. (MxM, MxF, FxF)

[TAKEN]"Rifts of Past Pride" Plot Two: In a realm of magic and strange forces, there exists the Taiwu tribe. They are a spiritually attuned and psychically gifted people. Recently, the Taiwu celebrated the birthday of its Espero, a title endowed to the emergence of an exceptionally gifted psionic, whose skills generally manifest though foresight and awakening others' innate talents.

Sometime during the festivities, a young male from another tribe was discovered in their hunting grounds. Not long after these events ended, a highly advanced and superior force invaded the Taiwu, seeking to enslave and steal all their knowledge of the soul. Aided and advised by an elder of the Taiwu, the Espero and detained young man are sent to the past to discover and undo the events that sprang this invasion into play. (MxF)

"A Dragon's Poem" Plot Three: In the Kingdom of Daetia, long has existed the esoteric Court of Sanguine. It is attested to be formed by the dragon priests that once held political dominion in all nations of man. Dismissed by public opinion and government as a hoax, in truth, it has controlled Daetia's monarchy for centuries.

When Daetia's king suddenly dies of apparent illness and his sole heir exiled with charges of treason, a civil war erects. The royal family's loyalists seek to reinstall the heir while the reformists look to abolish the monarchy. The Court of Sanguine dispatches an assassin to eradicate the heir, whom after experiencing a strange dream, goes rogue and decides instead to aid the heir in returning to Daetia to restore order. (MxM, MxF)
    Last edited by Life; 08-05-2019 at 10:46 PM.

Giga Onion
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I would love to explore the first plot if you're so inclined, of course.

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I'm interested in the second plot if you would like to RP it.
    Spoiler: Signature 

Fantasy, mature, sci-fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Awesome! I'll message you both shortly and we'll flesh out the details.

Also, I've added the third plot!

Little ball of fire
    Fantasy, Mature, Private....Unless you dare to get me curious...
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Ooooo, the third plot sounds interesting!