Page 1 of 691 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: What Were You Thinking? 1X1 With NoviDome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default What Were You Thinking? 1X1 With NoviDome [M]

It was another day at North Carolina State University College. Fora sighed and walked into her Human Body Biology class. Of course with this, she wasn't too happy. She was going there to take all Zoology classes, but it was a requirement that she learned more about the human body so she would know how to fix herself if she got attacked by an animal in the wild. She isn't a human though. She is an Elf. She sat down at her desk, looking over at her friend. "I hate that I have to take this class."

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Her friend, Jill, looked over at her and rolled her eyes. "I know, right? I want to be a marine biologist. It sucks that this is a mandatory part of the curriculum. I bet half the students in this room are only here because they have to be," she said, looking around the lecture hall. Her eye fell on a young man sitting in the back of the class, and she frowned slightly. She hadn't seen him around before. He had his arms crossed and the hood of his sweater was pulled up, but you could still tell he was wearing his dark black hair in a small ponytail at the crown of his head. His eyes were darting around the room a little skittishly. Neither she nor Fora knew, but this young man wasn't here to study. He was interested to hear what the professor had to say, for new knowledge about the human body never hurt. In fact, it could greatly help him for the real reason he was here: to hunt. This young man was a skilled killer and ferociously bloodthirsty. He hadn't fed in a while now, and this college was one of his favourite places to find unsuspecting prey.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Flora smiled and ran her hand softly through her rainbow hair. She then followed her friends eyes to the boy in the back. She smiled and stood up. Of course she had a really bubbly personality. "Yeah probably so!" She said and then walked over to the new guy. "Hi. I'm Fora Clark! You must be new here. I'm sure you have heard of me already."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The young man looked up at her, a little like a deer caught in headlights. He hadn't expected anybody to approach him, and certainly not a girl like her. She looked so full of life, so cheerful, and there was something different about her he couldn't quite place. It was... a certain scent that he hadn't encountered before. Perhaps it was some sort of perfume, he wondered. It did smell rather... enticing. Still, he would have preferred to remain unseen by her, and part of him considered simply standing up and leaving the room, leaving her behind before she could follow after him. However, that might cause more suspicion than he could afford. So, he put on a polite, but clearly uninterested smile and sat back in his chair.
    "...Yeah, I'm new. I'm Liam," he lied.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora nodded her head and smiled. "Well what are you coming to this college for? I'm here for Zoology. Oh and that is my friend, Jill." She said pointing to the girl a few seats up. "Of course though, I'm friends with like everyone. I'm the most popular girl at this college. Probably because I'm so nice." She said and then blinked at him, taking the seat right in front of him so she could continue to make him feel welcome.
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 11-10-2022 at 09:48 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The young man raised an eyebrow, watching her. She seemed confident, to say the least, bordering on a little arrogant. She did seem genuinely nice, though, which ultimately made him decide not to up and leave but to remain in his seat. He glanced over at Jill, who giggled a little at her friend's behaviour and then looked to the front of the class. "...I'm just taking some electives," he replied to Fora, intentionally keeping things vague. He hoped the professor would show up soon so this conversation would be over.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

On cue the Professor came in and chuckled. "Miss Clark. You can get to know the new classmate later. Back to your seat please." He said and then headed to the door. "Sir, would you please stand up and tell us a little about yourself?" He asked.
    Fora smiled and got up before making her way back to her seat. "Sorry Mr. Sims." She said and looked at Jill. "He seems like he's gonna need a little bit more of me in his life. He seems to be a little sad."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The young man froze a little when the professor addressed him and sighed softly. He was not up for this, but he clearly didn't have a choice. He slowly stood up, shoving his hands into his pockets. "...Hi. I'm Liam. Just taking this as an elective, don't get used to me," he said with a slight grin before sitting down again. Jill giggled and nudged Fora. "I bet he does."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mr. Sims nodded his head and smiled. "Okay then. Let's get onto our lesson today about blood. What would happen if you hit a certain vain."
    Fora giggled and smiled before getting to work on her notes. After class was over, Fora headed back over to Liam and smiled. "So what other classes do you have?" She asked him and blinked innocently, slightly flipping her rainbow hair.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

'Liam' was a little taken aback when she approached him again, and looked at her as he put his notebook into his bag. When she flipped her hair he smelled that same scent again, and it made him curious about her. He almost felt threatened by how persistent she was to talk to him. Usually he was the one that pursued the human, not the other way around. This might become an issue. If she was truly as popular as she said, she might make or break his hunting at this college. It seemed like for now, the smartest course of action was to be nice to her.
    "...Some psychology and neuroscience courses," he replied, standing up and slinging his backpack over his shoulder. "What about you?"

Page 1 of 691 12351 ... LastLast