Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Her Skater

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Si-fy, Medieval, Romance (Slow burn & Clean), ect....
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She smiled a little. Slowly she handed over her books to him. She looked up at him when he spoke the second time. "No.." she looked down, "..I wouldn't do that.." she stated.
    Last edited by Black Moon; 08-22-2019 at 01:13 PM.

Fantasy, ie shifters, werewolves, vamps, etc. Or Westerns, most any in general
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Then you have no reason to be sorry," he smiled as he shifted the books in his arms and motioned for her to show him the way. "What were you in such a hurry for before I up and got in your way?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"..Um.. My high school." she stated after handing him her college books. "...I am late.." she said looking at her watch. Her body looked fragile and she gave half a smile.
    Last edited by Black Moon; 08-22-2019 at 01:13 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Some of these seem pretty advanced for highschool," he mused as he looked over the books in his hands. He walked with her towards the hughschool well aware his trainer would be furious with him. Though he honestly didn't care, he was interested in learning more about this girl. She seemed so different then any other girl he had met.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She looked up at him and then back down as he spoke, "...Well... They are... They are college books.." she thought for a moment not sure if she should say any more, "...I am supposed to be graduated from high school as of 3 years ago.." the 17-year-old stated, "I want to go to college.." she shook her head, "..But my parents won't let me graduate.." she frowned, "...My high school gave me these.. I go to school just in the morning now... After lunch I leave as they have nothing more to offer me." she looked up at the man who was carring her books

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"That is pretty cool that you are so advanced, but I don't understand why your family would want to hold you back," he frowned as they neared the school. He wanted to keep talking to her and he couldn't figure out why. "There is actually something that you can do for running into me."

He shifted her books in his arms and pulled out a pen flipping one of her notepads open and writing his phone number down on the paper. "Take my number, if you ever want to escape this place, give me a call."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She didn't answer his question but he looked at him confused as he started to write on her paper. "..W-what's that?" she asked watching him, "..Oh... Um... Ok.." she frowned, "..I won't call you... But thank you."
    She slowly, carefully took her books back and walked into the school building.
    "Thank you." she smiled back at him before disappearing through the door.

That afternoon she decided to go to the ice rink. She could not afford to skate but she liked to watch and study there. She entered the building and sat down. She started to study without even looking up at the rink. Her loose hip-length hair fell around her giving her blinders. Her soft blues eyes watched the papes of her book loyalty for quite some time. She never looked up.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Shawn watched her walk to her school feeling a pang of something as she left. He saw something in her eyes that he saw everyday he looked in the mirror. A demon that couldn't be controlled.

He shook the thought from his mind as he made his way to the skating rink. He had a long day of practice ahead of him. He might have been on vacation but he still needed to stay in shape for his competitions. He couldn't let his couch down, not after everything he had done for him.

That afternoon he felt like he had finally gotten his mind cleared and where it needed to be. After hours of practicing he was finally able to just skate, to enjoy the ice and the silence of the empty rink. That was until he saw her come in, the girl from before. She didn't see him, didn't even look at the rink as she found a place to sit in the bleachers and focused on the book in her hands. He skated to the edge of the rink and watched her for a few moments.

"Is your book interesting?" He called as he leaned against the doorway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She jumped as she looked up from her books and the book she was holding fell to the ground, "...Y-you?.." she looked up at him shooked, "..Are you following me?" she asked him unsurely why he was here. She had never seen him before until this morning. "...Why are you here?" she asked
    directly and nervously, he slowly picked up the book and put it on top of the other books in their neat pile.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Shawn felt a little bit bad about scaring her, but couldn't contain his laugh when she accused him of following her.

"I've been here all afternoon, if anyone was following it would be you following me," he smirked as he glanced out over the ice. "I'm practicing, do you skate?"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast