Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Her Skater

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Si-fy, Medieval, Romance (Slow burn & Clean), ect....
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"..No..." she frowned as he laughed, she did her best not to be scared but that was harder said than down. "...I can't afford to skate... But.. You see I have always wanted to learn so... I come here and watch.." She stood up and stepped closer to you, "I see you skate." she smiled, "Are you good?" she asked looking at him, she was scared before but she felt safe here so she was more comfortable.

Fantasy, ie shifters, werewolves, vamps, etc. Or Westerns, most any in general
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Wait here," he grinned as he skated across the rink and got a pair of skates that looked to be her size. He headed back over and held them out to her. "I'll show you, how about that?"

He smiled as he waited for her to take the skates, if she wanted to learn he would teach her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She looked shooked. Slowly she took the skates. She slipped them on her feet and then looked up at him, "..I need help.." she frowned hoping he would help her lace up the skates.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Shawn smiled as he quickly tied up her skate and then offered her his hand walking her towards the ice. He glided easily onto the ice his body almost relaxing as he could feel himself relax. The ice was his home, it was his safe place. The one place that he loved more than anything. It had saved him.

"Just hold onto my hands and keep your feet on the ice. Once you get the hang of it a little then I'll show you how to skate on your own," he smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She struggled to walk on the skates. "..O-ok.." she gripped his hands as they started to skate, "..You are very good." she looked up at his face as her grip losened a bit as she trusted him a little more. at wasn't long before she was smiling, "This is so much fun!" she smiled her life long dream coming true."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Shawn skated backwards as she kept her moving forward noticing as she relaxed her grip on his hands a smile slowly working it way to her face. He couldn't help but smile back. Her smile lit up her whole face.

"I better be good at it, as this is what I do for a living," he smiled as he turned them so they could keep following the outside wall.

"Skating is the best feeling in the world. You can leave all your problems outside the rink and just glide." He spread up a little as they hit the longer stretch of the rink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She smiled at him. She was so happy as she glided around with him. After a few minutes she let go of him. She started to skate on her own. She fell many times but she seemed to be a natural. She was so happy. As she fell againm after skating for about 2o minutes, she sat on the ice shivering but smiling widely, "I have never had this much fun before. Thank you!" she smiled at the man and stood up and skated over and attacked him with a hug.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Every time she fell he couldn't help but smile a little. She was picking it up much faster than anyone else he had met. Why she had never gotten on the ice before was beyond him. When she felt once more he could tell she was cold, but her grin lit up her whole face. He wondered if she had ever really smiled that much before.

Shawn couldn't help but smile as she skated over to him and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. He hugged her back. "You should skate more, you could really become an amazing skater," he said as he let her go and led her towards the door to get off the ice. "Come on, hot chocolate is the best way to warm up after skating for a while."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She smiled, even more, when he hugged her back. She held close for a couple of seconds before let him go. When he told her that she could become a amazing skater she looked up at him shooked, "..Really? You think so?!" she looked so exicited, "I have always wanted to skate." she grinned from ear to ear. "Thank you!" she repeanted as they skated out for 'hot chocolate' she looked at him confused, "...Um.. Hot chocolate? Like.. microwaving a choclate bar?" she watched him, not understanding why you would go that

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Shawn smiled back at her. "Yes, if you practice I'm sure you could be an amazing skater, practice does make perfect."

When she asked about the hot chocolate he couldn't help but stare. Had she never had hot chocolate? Who had never had hot chocolate.

"You are kidding right?" He shook his head as he sat down on one of the benches and pulled his skates off. He didn't like walking off the ice in them. "Have you seriously never had hot chocolate?"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast