Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Her Skater

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Si-fy, Medieval, Romance (Slow burn & Clean), ect....
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Um no... Why would I waste chocolate like that?" she asked and started taking off he skates after sitting down next to her. "..I mean no offence.."

Fantasy, ie shifters, werewolves, vamps, etc. Or Westerns, most any in general
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Shawn laughed barely able to stay sitting. She had never had hot chocolate.

"It's a drink!" He smiled as he shook his head. "You are going to try it today too. Everyone should have tried hot chocolate before."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She smiled. "Ok. I will try your hot chocolate." She watched him and stood up after struggling to get her skates off for a few minutes. "I am so excited!" She hugged him before looking around, "So where do we go?" She asked

Fantasy, ie shifters, werewolves, vamps, etc. Or Westerns, most any in general
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Shawn was surprised when she gave him a hug, though he wasn't about to complain.

"They have it over at the concession stand," he replied as he started towards the small concession stand. He liked the hot chocolate he made at home more than the stuff that he got from here, but he wasn't going to confuse her by telling her that.

Once they got the hot chocolate he handed her's to her and waited for her to taste it.

"It's hot, so make sure that you blow on it first so that it'll cool off a little," he smiled blowing over the top of his hot chocolate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She smiled, she took the cup and blow on it like he said, she took a sip and jumped. She handed the cup over to the man and struggled to swallow it. She coughed, "...Its hot.." she groaned, her mouth hurt, she looked up at him unsure. "I blow on it.." she took it back and blew on it more. After a few minutes of blowing she took a smaller sip. She smiled, "It is yummy." She drank abit more, "I think it woukd be even better if my tastes buds were still in my mouth." She giggled a little

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234