Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Her Skater

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Si-fy, Medieval, Romance (Slow burn & Clean), ect....
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Romance Her Skater

One morning Yuki was on the way to school, she was 17 years old, but she had secrets that no 1y year old should have to carry. She was walking, lost in thought, with 4 books in her hands, a bag of pens and pencils, and 2 note books. She turned the corner of her block and bumped into you. She dropped all her things on the floor on impact. She started to panic as she was scared this man would be mad and she froze. She just stood there not picking up her books or saying a word.
    Last edited by Black Moon; 08-29-2019 at 12:25 AM.

Fantasy, ie shifters, werewolves, vamps, etc. Or Westerns, most any in general
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Shawn slammed his phone shut as he walked towards the rink. He just needed to get to practice. He didn't need to worry about the drama his mom had gotten into now.

He walked around a corner and ran smack into a stunning woman. He watched as her books and things scattered to the floor. He quickly bent down and started to pick up the books that were on the ground for her.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he looked to make sure everything had been picked up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"..Y-yes.." the girl mumbled, she watched the man scared but when he picked up her books she started to feel gulity. "..I.. I'm sorry.." she whimpered quitely.
    Her eyes followed his moves and she waited to see if the man was going to hand her back her books. They were college books about science, literature, history, and math.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Shawn glanced at the books in his hands. They were advanced for a girl her age. He held them out to her and gave her a smile. "Those seem pretty advanced. Are you in college?"

"No reason to apologize," he glanced at the books. "

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"..N-no.. High school.." she frowned not meeting his eyes as she took the books back, "..Thank you.. I..I'll be anything to repay you for this sir.." she said and did her best to look up at him. She tried to smile at him, but there was pain behind her eyes

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Shawn looked at her confused. Why would she be apologizing so much for it. "Sir is my father, my name is Shawn. You honestly do not need to do anything it was an honest mistake."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"..." she looked up at him shooked, "..Y-yes si... Shawn.." she smiled weakly, "..Thank you.." she didn't move. She was scared but not of him. She seemed scare because of other people.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"If you'd like I can walk you back to your classes," he smiled looking at her books. "That way you don't have to carry all of those."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I..." she looked up at his eyes, "..I would like that.." she said quitely, "..Why aren't you made?" she asked him nervously.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Because you didn't purposefully run into me," he smiled holding his hands out for her books before raising an eyebrow. "Did you?"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast