Thread: Looking for Group RPs in Fantasy, Sci-Fi, or Fandom

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, romance, magic
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default Looking for Group RPs in Fantasy, Sci-Fi, or Fandom

I'm open to anything in fantasy, the more magic, combat, and intrigue the better. For sci-fi, I am a raving fan of ST: Voyager and the Orville as well as Firefly and The Expanse. The Expanse is probably what I'm most interested in role playing, not canonically of course, although if we did, I'd play Bobbie, Holden, Drummer, or another character of my own invention.

As far as other fandoms go, I have some old and new ones that I am always looking for partners for:

- Eragon (I'd like to roleplay AS a dragon preferably, but I can switch to an elf, dwarf or female Urgal if necessary)
    - Sorcery of Thorns (I'll literally buy you the ebook if you've never read it. It's the next Harry Potter, I swear to you.)

- Throne of Glass series - more of a 1x1 really - (mature, romance themed and canon only)

- Harry Potter or Fantastic Beasts

- Willing to dabble in something Game of Thronesy, but you'd have to take the lead on it since I'm still wrapping my head around the first season.

- Shattered Realms series by Cinda Williams Chima (I'd play either a canon character or one of two characters of my own invention, a mage or a soldier)

- Divergent - more of a 1x1 really - (I want to play one or both of two scenarios. Scenario 1 is when an Amity defects to Dauntless, gets in WAY over their head, and has to survive in the crosshairs of an abusive instructor, think like Eric not like Four. Scenario 2). A Dauntless defects to Amity or Abnegation and has to be taught how to either love everyone or blend in (depending on faction). I'd play the Dauntless-born, probably a male, and the Amity or Abnegation either transfer or born would potentially fall in love with my Dauntless-born as they helped him through his aggressive, Dauntless-born instincts and traits and way of life.

- A slice-of-life group RP in the modern world similar to HIMYM or Friends where it's literally just the modern day adventures of about three to five fictional characters of our own devising (perhaps in a rural setting as opposed to NYC, or just a different city entirely, London, Melbourne, or L.A. perhaps?).

- Effigies series by Sarah Raughley (canon mature 1x1 between Maia Finley and Belle Rousseau; I'd play Maia, but I'd technically be playing Natalya as well, basically a voice inside of Maia's head who possesses her....it's complicated to explain without you having read at least the first book "Fate of Flames").

- Mortal Instruments series (doesn't have to be canon, but I do very much like the idea of our characters being dragged into a secret underground society with no prior knowledge. Doesn't even have to be Mortal Instruments related, but secret societies in populated areas DO have a significantly vampiric tendency lol. Suggestions are welcome.)
    Last edited by MissScrivener; 08-06-2019 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Added stuff

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissScrivener View Post
    Willing to dabble in something Game of Thronesy, but you'd have to take the lead on it since I'm still wrapping my head around the first season.
    @MissScrivener; I may be starting a GoT RP in the not-too-distant future (fairly small scale, and set a year or so before the canon story starts so people donít have to know every detail of the plot). If you like I can send you a PM when itís ready to go?
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, romance, magic
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    @MissScrivener; . If you like I can send you a PM when it’s ready to go?
    Sure! I hope I'm not too late! Sorry for the late reply; had a family get together and a roadside emergency. All is well.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

No you’re not too late, it’ll be a few weeks yet because I want to finish up Runes before I start running another RP.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

New Forum Person RoleplayDoll69's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Would you be game to run something set in either the Walking dead universe? or perhaps a generic horror/mystery sort of set up?