Thread: OOC - 1x1 - "Ad Memoriam" - a Skyrim RP (Post-Apocalyptic) Scrivener x Sylent

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, romance, magic
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Fantasy OOC - 1x1 - "Ad Memoriam" - a Skyrim RP (Post-Apocalyptic) Scrivener x Sylent

A 1x1 idea involving @Sylent and me. This will be our OOC planning thread, should we deign to use it.

PLOT
    A Nordic female bard apprentice, Emily Stillwater, aims to travel to Cyrodil for a recital event in the Imperial City. Her plans are waylaid in the border village of Helgen, still situated in Skyrim, when she narrowly escapes a hagraven attack from just up the road. This story begins with Emily entering an orc alchemist's shop on the outskirts of Helgen, looking to heal her injuries by way of a potion, but instead this happens....

CHARACTERS

Spoiler: CS Template 

Spoiler: Emily Stillwater 
    Last edited by MissScrivener; 08-07-2019 at 05:08 AM.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Medieval Fantasy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fantasy

I love that you said "deign". Do you wanna start the thread or should I? Whoever starts it can put a link in this thread when it's up, of course...

Spoiler: Marna 
    Last edited by Sylent; 08-09-2019 at 04:31 PM.
    “Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory...if we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Intro | 1x1 Recruitment | Ask me stuff!
    Ad Memoriam OOC
    Galactic Empires II | GEII OOC | GEII Lore