Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Rosemary [ Lauriee-Angel and Pidipuuu and M for mature]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The girl laughed for a moment, "I missed my mother, but I can promise you that you will have a very unique experience at this school" she said and looked in the mirror at Ava's face

"Come late, let's go, the ceremony will be over, so we will both be expected at Sri Cecilius Rosmary's office," she spoke and adjusted her uniform a little better and looked at herself in the mirror, looking at Ava.

Fantasy, romance, thriller. Really any! :D
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Unique doesn't necessarily mean good...Ava thought to herself. She wiped her teary eyes once more, standing up and adjusting her uniform like the kind girl did. "Thank you for helping me with my hair...what is your name?"

Maybe she had made a friend? What if this girl stabbed her in the back? She didn't want to trust the girl but she definitely felt obligated to repay her in the future for the kindness she was showing now..

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"My name is Anna," she said, and smiled politely, and would rather not tell her last name, because people would often distance her names when she told her last name.

"Let's go, he doesn't like to wait, and you have to learn the rules," she said, and walked out of the room and looked at Ava and smiled. "He's not so bad, he just wants us to be good students, and learn a lot, it is already unique that someone like you is chosen to study here "

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Thank you for everything, Anna." Ava followed quickly down the hall behind Anna, her face slightly flushing at the compliment. Her mother always told her she was talented, even if she didn't approve of her writing habits.

Maybe school wouldn't be so bad? Once she learned the rules she would do her best to obey them so she wouldn't get insulted by the headmaster again. She was determined to do so to prove to him that she was a good student.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"You're welcome" She spoke cheerfully and walked down a long dark corridor, the floor creaking a little at each step, and sometimes the paintings gave you the fearful feeling that you were being looked at.

An older man, saw the girls walking, and looked at Ava just as sternly, and then turned to Anna "" Miss Cecilius Rosemary, shouldn't you be with the girls to show them the way your father expects of you? "

Anna was shocked and looked down at the floor for a moment, and then at the man "I'm bringing the new girl to my uncle," she said, somewhat embarrassedly, and didn't like it that Ava now knew she was related to him.

"Go!" he spoke sternly to Anna, who immediately nodded and walked away, the man then turned to Ava and looked right through her, his eyes were dark, and his hair was combed tightly to the back "You! come with me"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ava looked fearfully at Anna as she walked off, wishing she wasn't going to be left alone with this man. She looked up to the tall man but tried to avoid eye contact, she was slightly scared for her life. Who was this man? What was he going to do to her? Where was he going to take her? Questions flooded rapidly through her mind and she almost started crying again right then and there.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The man went to an enormous door, and knocked on the door and opened it, and looked at Ava. "You can go in," he said, and pushed Ava into the room, and closed the door behind her.

The room was dark, and there was a huge fireplace, with a huge painting of a beautiful woman above it, there were two huge dark red chairs in front of the fireplace, and the room was beautifully decorated, the dark ones somehow matched this room, a huge dog, which looked like a wolf, lay in front of a huge desk, the beast looked up for a moment and yawned. and then got up and walked over to Ava and sniffed at her and licked her hand

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ava looked around the room in awe before noticing the dog at the fireplace and wishing she could leave. She had a fear of large dogs. She trembled as the dog came closer to her and licked her hand. She gently began to pet it, hoping it wouldn't hurt her. What was this room? Was there anyone in here besides the dog?

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Alexander looked at her from a dark corner, he was surprised that the beast did not bite her and let herself be stroked, especially by a human being, was his feeling quite right that there was something unique about this girl?

"Arrange a... After the stroke of 12, you are NOT allowed to leave your room" he suddenly spoke, and came from the dark corner, and walked to his chair, the huge dog put his head low and stood behind Ava.

"Rule two, you speak to me, with my full last name ..." he said as he put his hands behind his back, and looked closely at Ava, and then began to tell all the rules.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As the voice began speaking, Ava almost jumped. Ava felt something off about this man, as even his dog was afraid of him. She begins nodding as he tells her all the rules. After he finishes, she dares to ask a question. "S-sir, what is your name? If I am supposed to address you with your full name I should know it...right?"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast