Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Rosemary [ Lauriee-Angel and Pidipuuu and M for mature]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default The Rosemary [ Lauriee-Angel and Pidipuuu and M for mature]

The Rosemary boarding school

Is a very exclusive school that you will only enter if you have received a personal letter from the head of the school stating that you may enter this school.

the school is hundreds of years old, it is a beautiful old castle, which has several rooms and a few rooms, nobody actually knows what everyone is learning there, or what is happening inside.

"My Dear Lady

Rosemary high school, let us know
    that you are one of the students,
    who is allowed to stay this year
    in Rosemahighige school.

best regards
    Alexander Cesilius Rosemary "

Alexander stood by the huge wooden door and watched students walk on the terrain of the school, with a single suitcase made entirely of dark leather given by the school, only you could take that suitcase with you.

Alexander saw a student with an extra bag, and looked at her just as sternly, and pointed to a container, immediately the girl approached the container, and hesitantly threw her pink bag into the container, and bowed politely for Alexander and walked away from him, some other girls were busy talking, something that Alexander didn't mind at all, as long as they weren't talking too loudly or giggling.

Yes you notice that the school is strict, there are many rules that you will soon learn, and yes you walk through the school in a uniform ... and your hair in a tight tail.

Alexander looked at his pocket watch, there would be a new student today, and she was late...

Fantasy, romance, thriller. Really any! :D
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ava Sanicola stirred underneath her blanket as her alarm clock began beeping incessantly. She turned to look at it, realizing she had set it for an hour too late! She still had to get ready, eat breakfast, and get driven to her new school. Her eyes widen as she turns to look at the one suitcase she was allowed to bring, noticing how messily she had packed it and knowing it wouldn't shut unless she organized it better.

Yawning, Ava pulls back her sheets and immediately starts her morning, going straight to her bathroom to wash her face. She splashes water on her tanned face and inspects her appearance in the mirror. Disregarding how disheveled she looked, she returns to her room, pulling her uniform out of her closet. She slips it on, annoyed at the texture of the fabric.

Ava begins hearing noises downstairs, possibly her mother beginning to get ready. Soon enough, Ava hears her mother's voice ringing through the house. "Ava Sanicola! We're going to be late, we'll grab breakfast on the way to your new school. Hurry up!"

Ava adjusts her uniform and smooths it out, returning to the bathroom to do her hair. The letter she had received hadn't stated anything regarding hairstyles. The letter barely stated anything at all..So she assumed she could leave it curly and not tie it up, so that's exactly what she did. She ran a brush through her silky brunette curls, and used hair clips to keep them out of her face.

Right, now her suitcase. Ava quickly reorganized the few personal possessions she had shoved inside, mostly her prized notebooks and writing utensils. She wrote and illustrated stories that she rarely completed, but her notebooks filled up rather quickly with those unfinished stories. She always has one or two extra along with the one she's currently using.

"Ava Sanicola, get down here right now, we need to leave! You're already late to school, and I'll be late to work." Once again, her mother's voice rang through the house. Ava skipped down the stairs into the kitchen, dragging her suitcase behind her.

In the kitchen, her mother inspected her. "Alright, you look fine. Let's get going, we'll grab a bagel or something on the way to school."

Ava nodded and followed her mother out to the car, hopping in the passenger seat. The two stopped for a bagel on the way to the new school, and eventually arrived at Rosemary High School, quite late to Ava's first day.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Heavily irritated, Alexander Cecilius Rosemary stood at the huge door, the new student was already an hour late, even if this was her first day, she would be punished for this.

Many students had already brought their suitcase to their room, each girl slept with another girl in the room, but there was a small musty room for the last person to arrive, this room knobody wanted, and everyone knew that the late-comer would get a room.

All the girls were now sitting neatly in rows on a chair waiting for Sir Cecilius Rormar, a very strict but somewhat attractive man, nobody actually knew about his past or how old he was, but everyone gambled him somewhere in his 30s.

Alexander had had enough of waiting, and entered the huge hall, immediately there was a deadly silence and everyone including the teachers stood up, you could hear his footsteps on the oak wooden floor, he stopped for a moment and looked a little disapprovingly at a girl "Your uniform is crooked, and your hairs are not bound by the rules, make sure it's neat, you'll be punished!" he said in a cold voice, then went to the stage and turned towards the girls and looked at them all.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ava's mother guided Ava to the door of the castle-like school and knocked on the large wooden door, looking at her watch. "Ava, we've managed to get here an hour late. I told you to wake up early so this wouldn't happen. What did you do?"

Ava looks down at her feet. "I set my alarm an hour too late, and I packed my suitcase messily last night so I had to reorganize it."

"Ava, what are we going to do with you? Thank God you got accepted into this school for your talents."

"I guess."

"Look up at me, let me make sure you look presentable." Ava looks at her mother, who looks her up and down, and moves to adjust a strand of her hair. "You look beautiful." Ava's mother plants a kiss on Ava's forehead as they await the arrival of the headmaster. Ava's mother knocks on the large doors one more time.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Alexander stopped when he heard that the door was knocked, he snapped his finger and the door slowly opened with some crackling "Miss Ava ... you are late" it suddenly echoed down the corridor, and after a few minutes it came Walked up to Alexander, who completely ignored Ava's mother, and looked at her "you are late, and you look like a wild dog, and you smell like one"

girls in the big room meanwhile started talking and a few looked around the corner, to the new girl "That's the girl I heard about," one of the girls spoke and some of them had to giggle "She doesn't look like you have to see hair "

Alexander closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath.

"EVERYONE SILENCE AND SIT !!"

He roared, and looked back at the girls, who were all shocked and quickly ran to their seats and sat down nicely.

And you ... leave your suitcase in the hall and find a seat! "He said sternly and looked at Ava.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ava trembled as the man towered over her, telling her she looked bad. She heard the other girls inside giggling and bit her lip as she struggled not to burst into tears. What kind of school was this, embarrassing girls for being late? What if she had gotten into an accident and was late because of that?

Ava's mother tapped the man's shoulder. "Excuse me sir, I do apologize for my daughter being late. It's her first time going to a boarding school and she was nervous, so she ended up oversleeping by accident."

Ava embraced her mother and left a kiss on her cheek before entering the school and placing her bag in the hallway. Ava continued to struggle not to cry, a few rogue tears leaving her eyes and a quiet sob leaving her mouth. This isn't how she wanted to start high school.

Ava's mother looked at Ava worriedly before looking back at the man in front of her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Alexander looked disapprovingly at the woman's hand and wiped his jacket with a flat hand as if the woman had been fluttering, and then looked at Ava, and then back at the woman. "Let's hope she's not going to get as messy as her." mother, "he said disapprovingly, and looked at Ava's mother, who did not look very neat and especially her hair.

One of the older girls, who had her hair tight in a stare and a huge black strip in that candle was tied straight to her stare, walked to Ava. "Follow me, I'll show you the toilet where you put your hair in she can do a better tail "she said kindly.

Alexander looked at the girl and shook his head in disapproval and turned to the woman "You can go."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ava looked up at the girl near her and sniffled, tears still escaping her eyes. This was great. Now she was embarrassing herself in front of the one girl who was being kind to her. She looked back into the room and noticed all the girls were wearing their hair up in tight ponytails. Of course she was the only one who wasn't wearing her hair up.

Ava's mother sighed as the person she presumed to be the head of the school scoffed at her and insulted her. She really didn't have time for this, she had to get to work. She tried to wave at Ava but Ava's back was to her. She sighed and walked back to her car after apologizing to the head of the school once more.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The girl arched neatly, and looked at Ava for a moment. "No worries during the first 3 days, I just cried," she spoke and took Ava to a huge room where the toilets were, but where you could change clothes, huge tables with baskets brushes, and stuff to do your hair.

"Do I have to help you with your tail?" she spoke kindly and pointed to a chair where she could sit so that she could do Ava's hair.

Alexander watched her mother leave and shook his head in disapproval, he will later, say a hearty word to his new student, who was now being helped by one of his best and oldest students

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ava smiles through her tears at the kind girl who had come to help her, and followed her timidly towards the large bathroom filled with supplies. She sat in the chair she was directed to, and wiped at her face with her hand, nodding as the girl offered to do her hair. "If you cried for the first three days...that must mean this school is pretty horrible..please tell me it isn't so!" She looked at the girl doing her hair, the tears that had stopped were already threatening to start again.

She just wanted to go home...if the headmaster insulted her as soon as she had entered the school, she knew more insults and probably punishments were to come, and she definitely wasn't excited for them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast