Giga Onion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default M | OOC | Roses on Sullied Hands | Dire Hoef x Luminous Heaven

Roses on Sullied Hands

Basic Premise
    The Kingdom of Britannia has recently fallen into disarray. The assassination of Emperor, Slyvester Woburn, has left a power gap within the kingdom, and everyone is quickly taking up arms in preparation of succession wars across the land. Houses major and minor and hoping to take the throne for themselves, but while these houses fight for the throne, a simple minor house is struggling to survive. Not only are they are on the border of the Night Realms, an area of the continent that is basked in darkness and is home to the Nighthaunts, but they are often accosted by these creatures; killing a small handful of their own people every encounter. And on top of all that they have to play the Great Game, as it is called. Their goal? To simply survive of course.

Information Section

Main Characters

Spoiler: Faun Vixes 

Spoiler: Alduin Domme 

Supporting Characters

Lore
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 08-22-2019 at 05:29 AM.

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Name: Faun Vixes
    Appearance: Faun is a natural beauty, with almond shaped green eyes, a round nose, tan skin, and wavy white hair. She has a lithe build with developed muscles from all the physical labor she does on her parents’ farm.
    House: Major, but it’s mainly a farming nation.

BG Info: Faun was born to Eleta and Orien of house Vixes on the fifth month of the year at dawn. Her birth was celebrated throughout her village as she was born with white hair. Her people believe that every heir born to the Lord and Lady of house Vixes with white hair was a sign that the white hind would once again bless their lands with fertility and the people with health for another fifty years. And as she grew, so did the harvest and population of her village. Faun was never a child to be coddled over, she was very independent and preferred to do things on her own. So, she left home often in order to wander the fields and learn her villages trade. She also took it upon herself to learn botany and how to make medicines after her lessons. The young Vixes loved when merchants came through town to trade their goods and would often sneak off to the tavern and gather as much news or gossip, she could about the other houses or the world in general.

Of course, her mother eventually caught on and forbade her from ever going back there, so she was stuck with getting her information through the bazaar. All in all, Faun had a very interesting childhood. As she grew older, she was expected to ‘act more like a lady,” as her mother would say. Her parents started allowing her to attend meetings, with other lords and ladies of different territories to properly introduce herself as the heir of house Vixes and to uphold the alliances with them as well. Eleta and Orien were laid back people who delegated matters in a fair manner and knew how to keep the peace, so Faun was raised in a rather healthy environment with a balance in how she was raised and they let her choose what her future would be. All in all, Faun has lived a simple life.

Personality: Faun is the type of person that will do her very best to help people in need whether it be for a few coins, a bit of knowledge, or a shoulder to cry on. She also works very hard at whatever task she sets her mind to and won’t stop until it’s complete. The young Vixes is also known to be more of a pacifist, choosing to avoid conflict as best she can, in order to delegate and peacefully dissolve the situation.

Extra Info: She loves plants, animals, and a nice strong ale at the end of the day. Her favorite thing to eat is fruit and she usually spends a lot of her down time at her secret swimming hole.

(Might add more info later)
    Spoiler: Signature 

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Name: Alduin Domme
    Nickname(s): Ally, the Dragon on the Border
    House: Major

Known History: Alduin Domme, born to Michel and Ashta Domme, came to this earth on the ninth month of the year at dusk. Alduin was born into a military family, and had thus exercised knowledge in the martial. He was always one to be bred for battle, and had follow his father's wishes to the letter. He never, once, strayed away from the call of war. Thus molded his life as someone who knew what it meant to win and to lose. He also had lost comrades in various wars waged on behalf of his house as well as the kingdom at large, but it wouldn't be until he acquired his own land did his leadership really excel. He became a fitting lord, taking after his father in terms of rulership over the Domme lands. His people, whom he had fought alongside with, were welcoming of their new lord.

Personality: Alduin is a man of his word, and thus does not shy away from a simple challenge. He is loyal to those he deems most fitting, and will remain loyal until his dying breath. He is also martial-minded meaning if it comes to it, he will defer to his bannermen to solve an issue. He is never the one to jump to conclusions always preferring to know the most information possible.

Extra Info
    • He likes to spend his time reading in his study, while also taking small walks around the estate.

(Will Add as things progress)

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Important Lore Updates
    Note: This will be added to the main post at some point later on, but for now consider these posts as necessary for note-keeping.

1. The Wave: It is, as of yet, unknown as to what the Wave actually is, but there is some speculation here to be had, one of which is that it may refer to the Nighthaunts and their martial tactics.
    2. The Abyss: Refers to where the Nighthaunts dwell
    3. The Corruption: Some form of blight that comes from the Abyss, it is still unknown as to what it can actually do.
    4. The Ripper: A magical beast that is humanoid in shape and is known to rip the skin from its victims.
    5. Mentioned Houses: House Grisha, House Ocenna, House Tannis, House Kiel, House Shadis, House Ulric, and House Lestle
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 09-27-2019 at 07:02 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sweet now I can commit this to memory. :3

Also don't forget House Ulric and House Lestle.
    Last edited by Lumi; 08-22-2019 at 06:32 AM.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yeah, that was partly the reason for it xD

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Proposed theme for the Nighthaunt Arc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8tbfM6MCbo

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Wow things are really rolling now. God this rp is so fun!

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes! I didn't expect the direction, but I love it.