Thread: (insert something witty and eye-catching here)

MotM January 2015
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi and fantasy, mostly, but I'll take a crack at just about anything.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default (insert something witty and eye-catching here)

Hey there folks! I'm Tiel and I'm looking for some 1x1 partners now that I'm back from my break.

About Me: I write about 400 words per post, sometimes a little longer for starters/openers, with proper spelling and grammar. And I've been writing about fourteen years and roleplaying about half that, so I've been around the block many times and have quite a bit of experience. I therefore call myself a literate/advanced writer. Usually I can reply to threads once or twice a week, sometimes a little faster. Occasionally a little slower but I try to communicate with people when something's going on.

About Plots: I'm up for... pretty much anything. The only thing I don't write is sex/smut. I do very much prefer sci-fi, fantasy, or characters with abilities in general. I'm also a huge sucker for romantic and familial plots. Historical? Futuristic? Mutants? Experiments? Demigods? I'm not picky at all. But rather than creating a new character for every thread, I'm going to use the same few characters and you can choose which ones you'd like to write with. I'll post summaries of them at the bottom so you can get an idea of what to expect, but I'm also open to changing things up somewhat to fit whatever plots you're interested in, besides their ages, ethnicities, and sexualities.

About Partners: I'm not that picky about posting speed! Go at your own pace, take breaks, do whatever suits you. But I do ask that your posts are of a similar length and quality to my own. And that you actually work with me to create plots instead of saying "yes" or "no" to everything I suggest. Other than that, I don't really have any demands or requirements. Hell, I'm pretty easy to work with. I've provided a few writing samples below in spoiler tags so you can get an idea of my writing style. I'd like it if you could do the same!

Spoiler: Sample #1 

Spoiler: Sample #2 

Spoiler: Sample #3 

Spoiler: Sample #4 

Spoiler: Character #1 (TW homophobia and human experimentation) 

Spoiler: Character #2 

Spoiler: Character #3 

Spoiler: Character #4 

Spoiler: Character #5 

Spoiler: Plots 
    Last edited by The Cockatiel; 08-23-2019 at 01:11 PM.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

This looks interesting. I'll glady join you in a 1x1
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

MotM January 2015
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyIrishman View Post
    This looks interesting. I'll glady join you in a 1x1
    Awesome! Do you have any specific plots or ideas that you'd like to hash out?

MotM January 2015
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Still looking for partners!

horror, supernatural, sci fi, fantasy, assassin, superhero, etc
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hey! I've written my own post with most of my relevant information in it (its really late where I am now, and I've written a few of these out and I'm so incredibly tired, but tl;dr I'm literate, write a lot, can reply a few times a week and prefer to play women but can double up to play dudes, if need be).

I'd also be really interested in this roleplay:
    "Character A is law enforcement in a mostly crooked city and Character B is a Robin Hood-esque criminal. Character A has been letting Character B go instead of arresting them because they think that Character B is actually doing the right thing. Then they're found out and considered a criminal themselves for what they've done. Until now, there hasn't been any kind of friendship between the two, but Character B is the only person that Character A can think of who can help them."