Thread: Hello From RPGirl

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello Hello From RPGirl

Hello fellow Roleplayers!

Seeing as my other forums are dyning out, I hope this forum is different and active.

I look forward to many wonderful Roleplays!

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Welcome RPGirl!!!

Pull a chair up next to the fire, roast some marshmallows and have some Cocoa. Make yourself at home and wander the halls of RPALandia. No one bites … well … aside from @bluemoon … Zombie and all, well, then there is @Kris, no one really knows if she bites, no one has found the bodies yet though it could be she just has them working in the Kitchen at the Fortress of Doom. Then there is … well, okay, I reword this, no one bites … hard ... ish.

Really though, enjoy your stay, have questions, reach out to anyone with color names or anyone as that goes, you will find most are friendly and helpful.

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Hello and welcome to RPA RPGirl! As the resident zombie, I feel I must assure you that I do not bite--but Storm's squirrels are another matter. We are a friendly...and goody...group, and I hope you will enjoy our antics.

What type of stories do you enjoy? Fantasy is very popular here, and we offer both group and 1x1 RPs to dabble in. To become a full-fledged member, which will allow you access to the whole site, you just need to post away until you are bumped up to member status--something to do with those pesky bots. Gotta make sure you ain't one of them...lol.

If you enjoy games or relaxing in a laid-back setting, I recommend heading on over to the Downtown area...lots of shenanigans going on over there!

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Welcome RPGirl!!!

Pull a chair up next to the fire, roast some marshmallows and have some Cocoa. Make yourself at home and wander the halls of RPALandia. No one bites … well … aside from @bluemoon … Zombie and all, well, then there is @Kris, no one really knows if she bites, no one has found the bodies yet though it could be she just has them working in the Kitchen at the Fortress of Doom. Then there is … well, okay, I reword this, no one bites … hard ... ish.
    They were fun and delicious

WELCOME!

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)

Welcome welcome!

Spoiler: Great New RP's looking for players! 
    Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Modern, SciFi, Combat, Cooperative, One on One
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Welcome!

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Spoiler: Dna's Welcome Center located inside 
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!

All of them lol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi Hi! Welcome! I hope you have fun!

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Three small badgers, standing about waist high, and one 6-foot-something badger come running out from an alley, all dressed in surgical gowns.

"Finally!" the one in front says, slipping a toothpick into the corner of his mouth. "Free air, unfiltered, no disinfectant smell!"
    "Uh, Boss," the tall one asks, tugging on his neck. "You think it was okay fer us ta bust outta dat quarantine?"
    "Quarantines are fer humans! We're not human! You saw how dat Nurse Ratchet kept complainin' about us bein' dere. We're doin' her a favor by bustin' out! Okay boys, let's get rid of dese things before someone comes alookin'."

The three smaller badgers strip off the gowns, revealing Zoot suits underneath with two-tone wingtip Oxfords on their feet. The tall one just stands there, however, clutching his dressing gown.
    "Mongo!" Toothpick scowls. "Why are you still wearin' dat? Yer gonna stick out like a sore thumb!"
    "Uh, Boss, I uh..."
    "Uh, what?"
    "I don't have anything on under dis."

Toothpick did a faceplam, narrowly avoiding the toothpick that is now quivering with rage in the corner of his mouth.

"Why.... don't you have yer clothes, ya big ox?!"
    "Dey's bein' washed."

Toothpick looked up and glared, then pointed down the street. "Go get da car!"
    "Yes boss! Sorry boss!" Mongo calls, putting one paw behind his back to pinch the dressing gown close as he runs away from them.

"Of all da..."
    "Boss?"
    "What is it, Buttons? Can't you see I'm havin' a moment here?" Toothpick scowls, grabbing the hench-badger's lapels and pulling him close. "Fer weeks we've been in dere, and dey treated us like we were animals!"
    "I know boss, I was there!" Buttons cried out, leaning back.
    "And what about da boss? We ain't seen 'er for weeks! Anythin' coulda happened..."

"We're bein' watched," the third badger says.
    Toothpick freezes, then turns his head behind him - and seeing nobody there, glanced down at his other lieutenant, kneeling on the pavement, playing solitaire.
    "Dat's what I been tryin' ta tell ya, boss," Buttons says hurriedly.
    "Who's watchin' us, Shark?"
    "Dat skirt over dere," the card shark says, pointing in your direction.

Toothpick looks up at you wide-eyed, then laughed, letting Buttons go.
    "Dat's no nurse," he grins.
    "Uh, Boss?" Buttons says, glancing worriedly at you. "Don't ya think we need to do dat thing...?"
    "We just broke out! Ya expect me ta...?" Toothpick scowls, then sighs. "Yeah, let me take care o' dis."

Toothpick starts walking toward you and shrugs as he reaches inside his jacket.

"Sorry about dis," he sighs, pulling out two index cards. "We've been... er, occupied."

"'Ahem,'" he says, reading from the top card very formally. "'Welcome ta Roleplay Adventures, where ya never know what's gonna happen next, but all are welcome!'"

"'All," he pauses, glancing at you from over the cards before his eyes flick back, "'Except dose lousy so 'n' sos what tries ta sell ya a gold watch fer five dollars dat ain't worth da paint on 'em. Dose advertisers ain't oughta be botherin' our folk, so yer gonna notice you can't do much right now.'"

"'For example, ya can't look at nobody's profile, not even yer own. And you gets two emails - iffen you send one, delete it outta your send folder, capisce?'"

Toothpick nods reassuringly as he switches cards. "'Ta show da bosses yer on da up 'n' up, ya just gotta be active. Join a roleplay! Start a roleplay! Play some games inna Downtown. When da bosses are happy, they'll promote ya.'"

The cards are slipped back inside his jacket as an ancient Ford Phaeton roars out of the darkness with Mongo at the wheel.

"Iffen you'll excuse us, we gotta prior engagement. Be seein' ya!" Toothpick grins, turning and running for the car as Buttons and the Shark climb in.

"Mongo! Find dat squirrel what squealed on us!"
    "Yes boss!" Mongo says, flooring the gas petal as the rear door slams shut behind Toothpick. With a squeal of tires, the ancient motor car goes roaring off into the night.
    Last edited by Enigma; 08-16-2019 at 05:49 AM.
    Spoiler: いいいいいいいい √Ăłł Єѵł いいいいいいいい 

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for the wonderful welcomes and helpful information.

Apologizes for just getting back to you fellow Roleplayers but this is the first chance I've had to play "catch up" since I got back from my vacation with the family.

I am looking forward to my time here.