Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 11121314 LastLast

Thread: Deep deep waters(1x1)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Si-fy, Medieval, Romance (Slow burn & Clean), ect....
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She blushed a little when he called her beautiful and kissed her. She smiled weakly as he took her how good the fish was.
    She looked at Kolvar releaved. She took a deep breath as to let out the one she was holding. She smiled up at Kolvar, "..I am?" She was happy about that, "..Some humans get pregnant very easily and others don't... It.. It depends on health, body type, history, environment, and many other things" she replied. The knot that had started in her stomach was slowly untieing. "..But if.. If I am pregnant you do tell anyone untill we agree to. Ok?" She watched him.
    "Kolvar I love you." She leaned over on him, "...I assume you want to understand my pain right now." She said, "I hurt like I ober worked at a work out, it is normal for some people to feel that way after ther first, second, or even third time." She smiled, "And the blood is normal for some people to. But if shouldn't continue to happen." She set her head in his lap, "You didn't hurt me. I promise." She stated. And gently reached up and stoked her cheeks. She was in love with him. With this man she barely knew. And she was his mate, she hoped that meant for life.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kolvar smiles happily as he looked over at her and then gave a nod saying: "Yup you are, so I'll make sure to take care of you and love you forever." He then listened to her explain how humans seems to get pregnant a lot easier then his kind, then she asked him not to tell anyone unless they both agree. He gave a nod and said: "Alright, but there is also not really a lot too tell." He softly chuckled then finished his fish. Soon she explained the pain she was in, he didn't like the idea if that but she told him it was normal and would go away so he hudt nods and said: "Alright then, I trust your words for it then." He leaned his head into her hand as she stroked his cheek and then sighs happily as he stared into her beautiful eyes, he was definitely in love with every part of her. He then said: "I love you very much." Then he gave her a soft kiss and placed his arms around her ti hold her closer to himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She snuggled up to him, pressing agaist him "I love you too." She smiled, "You are the best mate ever." She stated and kissed his neck lovingly, "I can't want to mean your family." She spoke, "And I can't want to see your home." She wrapped her arms around him as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kolvar smiles as he felt her close too him, he pulled her even closer and then he said: "So are you, best of the best." Soon enough he gave a small nod and then said: "Well as soon as you feel better I will have you go meet them, I can make a short spell to have you breath underwater a little bit but it won't last forever so it can only be like a two day visit at most." He wanted too show her his world too, were he grew up and lived with his family.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"..Really?" She looked at him unsure. "You can do that?" She questioned. Despite the fact she was in love with a mermen she was still struggling to believe magic was real. She had sepent her whole life believing it was a fairytale, but to be honest maybe all of the with Kolvar was a a fairytale. She held close to the man she loved and smiled. "I will be so happy to see your home and your family." She stated.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kolvar smiles at her happily and said: "Yes I can do that, pretty sure I can." He then stood up and said: "I'll show you all over my home, you will love it there, everyone will love you too!" He couldn't wait too show her but knew she had too get some more rest first. He kissed her forehead and then said: "Can I get you anything else perhaps?" He glanced around wondering what else there was he could do to help her, he wanted her too feel better and join him on his adventures.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"..You could make me tea." She smiled at him. She pointed to a section of cupboard with a bunch of glass jars with different leaves and flowers in them. "I want the one that says mint. And I want a cup." She smiled and him.
    As she started to brew the tea she was strugling with a thought, "Will they really love me?" she wondered aloud to him, "..I am human..." she frowned.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kolvar nods and made his way over too the cupboard then got the one she wanted. He took a cub too and then took it over towards her watching her as she brewed the tea. He soon smiles and said: "Yes they will, you are almost like us too, just like the land form of us so it makes you similar even if you are a different species." He then grinned at her and soon gave her a small kiss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(Sorry the site went down)

"..O-ok..." she blushed at the kiss, "I am excited."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(Yeah, for quite a bit too)

Kolvar was really glad to hear she was excited about joining him to see his family. He grins happily and then said: "What do you think you would like to see the most in the ocean? I can show you some nice things there while we are there." He took her hand gently then just stared into her beautiful eyes.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 11121314 LastLast