Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Deep deep waters(1x1)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Si-fy, Medieval, Romance (Slow burn & Clean), ect....
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She was freezing. She knew that she had to warm up so she started to take off her clothes. First her shirt, then her pants, "..I... I have to put on warmer clothes... I have to check my maps... Then I can get home.." she said almost more to herself than anything. She was scared and she was fighting for her life. "...What was your name?" she ased as she walked into the cabin of the boat. She came back after about 5 miutes in dry pants, an over sized jacket, a hat, a scaf, gloves, and boots. She looked at him. She was still in shock but she was doing the best she could. She coughed again as she started to tighten ropes and reset the boat.
    Last edited by Black Moon; 08-21-2019 at 04:21 PM.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kolvar watched her remove whatever seems to have been on her, not quite understanding why she had them on in the first place. Soon he asked: "Clothes? Are that what you call those odd things you have on your body?" He soon glanced at the boat being rather cerious of it as well. Looking back up at her he replied: "My name I Kolvar, and yours is?" He didnt think he quite got her name earlier as she was to frozen and frightened by the storm. Soon she left and just came back again dressed up in those things they seem to all clothes, then she worked on her boat while he just silently watched her and kept the waves from causing trouble.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As she walked back out she started to speak again, "...Yes.. We call theses clothes.." she answered confused at why he didn't know what that were. "..Kolvar?" she repeated it, "..My name is Kala Lana Aukai Loe. ..But you can call my Lana." she sighed her name making her think of her past. "...Thank you for you help.." she said after she finished resetting her boat. "..Will.." she looked down at him , "Will I ever see you again?" she asked him

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kolvar suddenly laid back in the water making his tail pretty clear as he floated a bit on his back just glancing at her while saying: "Why do you have these clothes on you?" Giving a nod as she repeated his name and soon frowns a bit hearing her very long name. "You have quite the name, I like Lana, it fits you." He smiles a bit before diving into the water then quickly came back up placing his arms on her boat, his slightly webbed fingers and scaly skin close to his hands made it very clear he wasn't even close to human. "I think so, if you do ever come into this part of the ocean again that is, it's usually this stormy so my suggestion is to stay on the edge of the storm, there is a sunken ship on the bottom there, it's also a place I like going to if you know where it is." He slightly pointed towards the west.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"...You... You're a merman?" she stared at his tail and then at his hands she stepped back, her eyes were wide and her jaw was dropped, "..How?" she looked at him nervously, "...I don't understand... That's a myth..." she still stared, she stepped back to him and slowly reached out her hand to him she ran her finger over the webbing on his fingers and then over the scaley skin on his hands. "..Kolvar..." she looked up at his eyes, shock and confusion covered her face, "..I'm I dreaming she asked not having any other expliantion. "..Or maybe I am died.." she rubbed the tender spot where she hit her head, "..Or I am seeing things..." she shook her head, "..I don't uderstand..." she had barely heard any thing he said, "..Kolvar... I want to see you again..." she admitted setting her fingures back on his scales

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kolvar was rather surprised seeing her so shocked all.of the sudden, hasn't she noticed any of this earlier? He then frowns and said: "Merman? I guess it's another word people use for us." He watched her touch his hand then just chuckled softly as he said: "I am pretty sure you are very alive and if you are seeing things explain why you can touch me?" He tilted his head a little and then suddenly pushed himself up onto her boat a bit his tail exposed again as it slightly hanged into the water and he then said: "You are a really cerious person, and so warm too, so soft, I find you very interesting too." He smiles a little and then gave a little nod while saying: "We can meet again, might just be a bit hard with this large ocean but if you know of a better place to meet just let me know." He turned his hand around slightly to hold hers, watching her small fingers that felt warm to the touch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She looked at him, she didn't want to offend him and she frowned. She looked up at his face as he told her that she was alive and that he was real. She jumped when she pulled himself onto her boat, she watched his tail as he sat, it fasenated her "..Its so pretty.." she whispered to herself. She blushed as the man called her interesting. She started to run her fingures down his tail, but she looked back up at him when he spoke again, "...I live on an island.. It is north east from here. You could follow me home and then you would know." she smiled at him, but it didn't take long before that turned to in a blush that covered her face when Kolvar touched her hand. All of this seemed like a fary tale to her, but if it was she thought it was an amasing one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kolvar watched her carefully, soon she was touching his tail after calling it pretty. He glanced at the scales of his tail shining an aqua blue and gray like color with a few parts of silver coming through. He looks back at her seeing her turning a rather red color in her face so then said: "You can change color! That is so cute! What colors can you change too?" He moved his face closer to hers watching her blush as it goes even more red. He then smiles and said: "Alright I'll follow you, I haven't seen land at all so its something I would enjoy seeing too." He glanced down at her hand he held and then gently let's it go while asking: "How are you so warm?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"..I.." she blushed more deeply, "..I can't change colour..." she whimpered a little out of embarrassment. "..Its... Its not cute!" she defended and she gripped his hand not thinking about it, "..Y-you have never seen land?" she watched him liking the subject change, "..I am happy to show you.. I wonder if you can get legs like in our stories?" she thought out loud to herself. She was smiling happily again before he commented on her hand. She looked down at her hand and then back at him, "..I... I have to stay warm or I will die.." she admitted not knowing how else to answer his qeustion, "Why are you so cold?" she ask him honestly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kolvar chuckled at how she seemed to just turn more embarressed, perhaps it had to do with her face changing color like that, soon however, the topic changed about land and that had him a lot more cerious. Smiling he said: "You will show me? I will be very greatful if you could but I do not know if I can grow legs, perhaps if your stories say so then I can but we will have to find out." He then glanced at her hands before saying: "Perhaps because the ocean is cold, the creatures in it never feel so warm like this, only our insides are warm I guess, but you feel soft and warm, not cold and slimy like the others." He glanced back at her then said: "Well lets get you home then, I am cerious to see where the land is."

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast