Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Deep deep waters(1x1)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Si-fy, Medieval, Romance (Slow burn & Clean), ect....
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She watched him, "Yes I will show you!" she smiled widely as he spoke about it. She frowned as he spoke of the cold ocean, "..What others?" she asked him nervously, she was a little scared by the idea that there were 'others' in the water. Kolvar was kind and saved her life but would these 'others' do the same? she wondered. She was in the middle of worrying about that when Kolvar spoke again about getting her home, "..O-oh..." she let go of his had and stood up. She took a deep breath, tighten the rope on the Boom and opened the sails. "Follow me." she smiled weakly at Kolvar being a bit scared to sail again in this storm.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kolvar clearly lights up with happiness as she told him she would show him, now really excited to go. Soon he tilted his head and said: "My father's kingdom, there are quite a few of us in these ocean waters but we rarely go close to any type of land or the surface." Soon he jumped back into the water then followed behind her boat as he said: "I'll keep the waves away from your floating island thingy." He smiles happily while following her closely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She looked scared by the fact that there were more like him. But soon she giggled as he called her boat a floating island. "..It is a boat silly.." she smiled down at him, soon she was pulling on the lines of the boat like a pro. She was strong and she know what she was doing. "..We willl b there soon. Thank you." she sailed for about 15 minutes

They arrived at a small but beautiful tropical island. It was cover in plants and it was not dominated by people. She beached her sail boat and got out onto the sand with water up to her waist.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kolvar smiles as she giggled at him mis pronouncing things again. Soon he replied: "A boat, okay." He made sure go keep the large waves away from her as she sailed through the waters into calmer ones. Following close behind her while discovering this new part of the ocean he hasn't seen. After arriving at the island he got as close as he could swim and then just touched the sand of he beach before crawling closer to the island while seriously looking around. "Its so big! And beautiful! These plants are very big too." He smiles and looked at her then crawled out to the beach until reaching the sand outside of the water.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Your really cute." she smiled as he spoke of the boat.

She watched him as he crawled on shore, "..c.. careful.." she was worrieed about him. He had never bin on land and there were so many stories about merfork who know if any were true. "Thank you." she smiled as he spoke of her island. She sat down next to him on the shore. "..It used to be different here..." she shook her head, "..This is were I was born.. I lived here till I was 11.. Then..." she stopped, "I moved back as soon I was old enough. I run a station here for the military and so he only time I have to leave is for supplies.." she smiled at him

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"T-Thank you?" Kolvar replied clearly not sure how to have responded to that one, soon his smile only got brighter as he looked around at the island and its plantlife. He looked at her as she explained to him that she was born here, but her story seemed to have cut off and skip to her return. Giving a small nod he said: "You must be very familiar with this island then, and the waters around it, what does your military do around this island?" He was familiar with that word as it was also used in his kingdom but most just called them soldiers or guards there. He wondered however why hers would just station here, in the middle of the ocean.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lana leaned on him and took his hand again holding it in hers, "...The military has equipment here, it tracks planes and things." she yawned, but she fought sleep because she was scared that she would wake up and all of this would a dream. "..I am very familiar with this place." she smiled weakly at him as she slowly lost the battle against sleep, "I can answer any q-" she yawned again, "..Questions you have about this island.." she just sat still leaning on him, within munites she had fallen asleep and was out like a light.

As she slept she coughed a little, she was still freezing as under her coat she was wet, her hair was wet too, her lungs hurt and were weak, and her body was weak and tired. She needed to eat, drink, and sleep.
    Last edited by Black Moon; 08-28-2019 at 03:48 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kolvar frowns a bit as she started yawning then noticed her getting sleepy, soon he gave a nod as she explained what the military did here and then he said: "Well it must be a good place to keep things then." He then watched her as she fell asleep on him and soon just gently placed her down on the sand next to him while he also laid down a bit and watched her sleep. Not to long after she seems to start coughing and he placed his hand on her face gently realizing she seems to be getting colder, he remembered her saying that she would die if she was cold so quickly took her back in his arms not sure what to do or how to even get there.

Waitig a bit longer on the beach he felt himself drying up a bit, he was clearly not made to be out of the water too long but finally figured out how to move a bit better on land, he managed to grow some legs and let his tail go away, but it also changed his appearance quite a bit as the scales of his body went away. There was another problem too, he had no idea how to walk but even so managed to stuble with her a bit deeper into the island until seeing some other humans who could help. He was given something to cover himself with but said not a word to the others and refused to leave the side of Lana.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There no other humans on the island. The only other humans who came to the island were military and they were not scheduled there right now. "...W-what?" she asked as he picked her up, "..Kolvar?" she asked looking up at him, "..Where?" she looked around and her face was quickly covered with confusion, "..How did we get this far into the island?" she asked still a bit weak. She was curled up in his arms and was staring up at his face. "..Where did your scales go?" she asked in bewilderment. She liked being in his arms for some reason so she didn't fight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Not finding a single other of her species he wasnt sure what else to do, just wondering deeper into the island while mainly just stumbling around not knowing how to walk properly. Soon she woke up again and he glanced down at her while saying: "I am not sure how... I dried up and they went away, but my body feels weaker and I am not sure where to take you... I moved on land with these legs you have too, but I dont seem to be able to move with them as good as you can." He glanced around again at the nature around not sure what to do now.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast