Page 1 of 14 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deep deep waters(1x1)

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Deep deep waters(1x1)

This is a role play between SecretShadows and Black Moon.

With the deep ocean waves can come deep love, but such love can be difficult when two very different species have to figure out how to make such a love work. Can a human and a merman really be together?
    Last edited by SecretShadows; 08-13-2019 at 07:47 PM.

Fantasy, Si-fy, Medieval, Romance (Slow burn & Clean), ect....
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A girl about 19 was out on the open sea, she had a small 30-foot sailboat that she was controlling amazingly despite the cruel storm that had arisen. She was doing every thing she could so stay on track but it wasn't long before she knew she had to take down the sailsand through in the achor. She started up to the bow of the boat to take down the sails when the wind suddenly changed directions making the boom come around hit hard her on the head. She fell into the water and didn't move. She was out like a light and would drown in minutes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Swimming through the deep oceans he was use to, the merman slowly made his way up to the surface wanting to see some of the sky ones more, however, he was only greeted by the harsh stormy weather and the large waves that came crashing. With a small grumbled Adrian just turned around ready to dive back in and return home, as he turned he suddenly saw an incoming boat, nearly hitting him as it came crashing down without a rider. Dodging it by diving into the water he suddenly spotted a human slowly sinking into the deeps, he made his way over and gently grabbed the girl before swimming back up knowing she needed air. Placing her head above water while keeping the waves away from them, he glanced around wondering where the closest land would be to leave her at.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The girl remained limp when he touched her. When he lifted her head above the water she didn't start to breath. She most likely had water in her lungs. She was unresponsive as he held her up. There was no land insight as he looked around. A wave came and crashed over both of them it jolted them enought that the girl started to cough. She coughed a bit and then she started to come concouse. She looked around confused and one she realize that her boat was gone and she was in the water she started to panic. She gripped the man before realising he was even there, she looked over at him and started trying to push him any as she didn't know what was going on. "..Who are you?! What are you doing?" she was scared. She couldn't see his tail.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kolvar watched her limp body in his arms still unsure of what to do, perhaps she was dead? Either way he couldn't just leave her here so he started to swim forwards a bit, being careful of the waves but one managed to have awakened her. Watching her starting to open her eyes and cough he just tilted his head a bit, what an odd creature she was here out at sea when clearly she wasn't made for here. It wasn't long before her grip tightened on him as she seemed rather frightful but as soon as she knew about his presence he was pushed away then asked some questions. Kolvar tilted his head ones more and soon glanced towards the waves seeing another large one about to break on them so grabbed her arm and pulled her closer before his blue eyes glowed and the wave just turned the other way, he then looks back at her saying: "Kolvar, who are you? What does such an odd creature do in the sea?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She coughed again before the wave came. As he pulled her closer she panicked more. She didn't know what was going on. She looked up to his face. Her eyes widened at his eyes started to glow and her jaw dropped when he controlled the water. She didn't respond to him, she didn't even appear have heard him "..What... What did you... How did you... What are you?" she looked back up to his eyes. She was filled with horror and wonder. Her eyes rested on his and she didn't move other then her breathing that he could feel because she was so close. It wasn't long before her body started to shake. She was freezing. She needed to get back on her boat and find land.
    Last edited by Black Moon; 08-19-2019 at 04:40 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kolvar watched the wave go away from them and made sure to keep the area clear from the raging waters, just so that she would stay safe. Soon she asked another pair of questions and he just glanced over at her before he raises a brow and said: "An ocean guardian, one of the five sons of the god of the seas, what are you?" He didnt know what humans called his kind, but they just called themselves ocean guardians for the most part. Tilting his head ones more as her body seems to shake, he wondered why it was doing so and then just said: "Are you afraid?" His own body was use to living in freezing waters after all so couldn't feel what she did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She stared at him. She was terrifed but mainly she was freezing. She gripped him closer pressing herself to him. "...A g-guardian?" she shook her head, "A god!" she looked over at him as tears started to fall from her eyes. "..I am a human.. And I am freezing.. and a little scared.." she whimpered a little, "I need my boat.." she struggled to speak, "...I can't stay in the water." she continued to shake. She didn't know what was going on and she hopped it was a dream. She clung to the man in tears. "...Help me.." she pleaded

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She stared at him. She was terrifed but mainly she was freezing. She gripped him closer pressing herself to him. "...A g-guardian?" she shook her head, "A god!" she looked over at him as tears started to fall from her eyes. "..I am a human.. And I am freezing.. and a little scared.." she whimpered a little, "I need my boat.." she struggled to speak, "...I can't stay in the water." she continued to shake. She didn't know what was going on and she hopped it was a dream. She clung to the man in tears. "...Help me.." she pleaded

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kolvar held her closer as she gripped herself closer against him. He then notice her starting to cry so quickly glanced around again wondering where that odd object on top of the water was, it didnt take long before he started swimming quickly, keeping her head above water now that he knew for sure she belonged not in the water. "I saw it going that way, but I am not sure if it survived the storm." Even so she clearly couldn't stay here for long or she might end up dying. The storm only seemed to grow worse and he could push waves away all day but leaving her on a boat after she seems to have fallen off already didn't seem all the best of ideas. He sighs a bit and said: "I can take away the storm enough for you to head back home, but more I cannot do." He glanced over at her, still wondering what a human was and what she was even doing here. She looked a lot like their kind just missing the fins, scales, and tail and perhaps also the breathing underwater. Soon he saw the boat in the waters, he hurried over and placed her on top before he said: "Will it be able to take you home?" After all the ocean was a big place and someone not familiar with I might get lost, perhaps that was even what she was.

Page 1 of 14 123 ... LastLast