Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 121314

Thread: M | IC | Roses on Sullied Hands | Dire Hoef x Luminous Heaven

Giga Onion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

He gripped her hand firmly and looked at her with a semi-serious smile. "It is quite alright. I expected the topic to be broached, but for now we can look to clearer skies before the storm clouds gather." He found a place at the pavilion where he had let her take her seat before he did. "I am almost surprised there was this much chaos."

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

“That makes the both of us, but I suppose that just makes us quite well known.” She made a show of fluffing her hair and throwing it over her shoulder. “We do make quite the fetching pair, I wouldn’t be surprised if we still had suitors of all kinds waiting in the wings.” Her tone was light and she couldn’t help but laugh at her own joke. ”But the skies are clear now and while they are, tell me my dragon, just who is Alduin Domme?”

Just as she asked that question a maid appeared with a tray with two mugs a pitcher of ale and a platter with bread, cheese, and grapes. “My lord, my lady.” The maid bowed to the both of them before taking her leave. Faun straightened and reached for the pitcher and started pouring ale for Alduin, before poring her own.
    Spoiler: Signature 

Giga Onion
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Alduin took his own drink, sipped it quietly, before putting it back down. He looked back up at her for moment as if studying her features for a moment. "Alduin Domme is a man of war. Born and raised in it. He hasn't seen a home in so long that it begins to grate on him that he doesn't hear the sounds of trebuchets and cannons every waking minute. However he has come to accept that home is different than a battlefield, but the war is always the same. Instead of it being fought with swords and shields, it is fought with words. A war of words. A war that he will surely lose."

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Faun took her mug in hand and quietly listened as Alduin spoke. It wasn’t much said but she clung to his every word. It was interesting to her to know where her husband was coming from and his perspective on life. His last sentence got to her though and her brows pinched in confusion. “Lose? Lose to whom my dragon?”
    Spoiler: Signature 

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 121314