Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [M] Demons of Halloween (IC)

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default [M] Demons of Halloween (IC)

Rated M for strong violence, blood and gore, strong sexual situations, use of tobacco/drugs, heavy language, and other dark themes

DEMONS
    OF
    HALLOWEEN

25 years earlier...

“The fifth angel sounded his trumpet and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the abyss.”

The middle-aged man muttered these bible verses as he wrote them down on a sheet of paper. He leaned back against his wooden chair as his eyes fell on to the flickering light source of his desk lamp. “When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke of a gigantic furnace. The sun and the sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.”

Thunder struck overhead and vicious winds shrieked outside of the old mansion. The man sighed heavily in the dark room and rubbbed his temple, struggling to concentrate with the cascading rain interrupting his thoughts. He leaned forward and picked up his pen to resume his work. “And out of the smoke, locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.”

There was a faint whisper.

He turned sharply to the sound with panicked eyes and looked at the black wooden door. The voice was barely audible but he could hear it beckoning him. A cold shiver ran down his spine as he stood up and turned his body towards the obsidian gate. He approached the door, ever-so-cautiously, and could smell a foul stench from the other side. He knew it was burnt flesh.

The voice... no, voices... became louder and felt more stirred, pleading the man for release.

“During those days, people will seek death but will not find it. They will long to die but death will elude them.”

Present Day

"Let's get fucked up!"

A fratboy roared and then voices cheered in response. A group of them shotgunned over the kitchen countertop as Tyga's soundtrack boomed in the large apartment. Bryce finished first in the shotgun race and tossed the empty beer can into the sink, giving a triumphic shout to the nearby sorority girl recording a Snapchat video of him.

His friends, Damien and Connor, immediately cheered over their friend's victory and patted him on the back. Bryce turned to them and thumped his chest proudly in a macho manner, "And the best remains undefeated!"

"Sweet, now let's pray you'll finally lose your virginity tonight, man," Connor, the priest, playfully jabbed at his friend.

"Oh, fuck off, dickhead," Bryce laughed and shook his head. "We both know you're the one that needs to get laid tonight."

"I don't know about you, but I already got a backup plan with Tinder tonight, just in case," Connor smirked deviously while Bryce rolled his eyes. "And bonus: she's a nun tonight."

Meanwhile, Sebastian stared at the trio and shook his head with mild disgust. He sighed and took a sip of the Natty in his hand, just chilling on the couch while watching the partygoers around him. A couple of his friends dragged him to this ultimate frat party, or whatever you called it, cause a group of them found an abandoned mansion out in the woods. Immediately, Delta Chi and Sigma Nu made plans to co-host the best Halloween party and invited everyone that could breathe.

It's only been a few minutes but he already regretted his decision to join in for the night. He despised many of the superficial friendships and the stereotypical behaviors of rowdy fratboys and petty sorority girls. Many of the latter were dressed in skimpy outfits that hardly left anything to the imagination.

He rolled his eyes while he watched a group of them posing at the corner of the room, taking several different pictures to find the best one to earn likes on Instagram. He shook his head as he overheard them debate over the best filter.

"Fuck these people," he mumbled before taking a large swig.
    Last edited by RedKayne; 08-16-2019 at 06:51 AM.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Evie was having fun dancing with her friends when they decided it was time for a drink break. Amber, the red head dressed as sexy Misty from Pokemon, lead the way to the kitchen. The fiery young woman was apart of the sorority co-hosting the party tonight which they figured was a good enough reason to drag Evelyn out of the house and have fun. Grabbing wine coolers and beer for the group she returned to their circle and passed out the drinks around to her friends, "Here ya go, my beauties! You guys having fun?!"

"Amber, I'm supposed to be DD tonight. You know I shouldn't be drink... Is there any soda or water?" Evelyn said with a worried look eyeing her wine cooler then Amber. She didn't want to be difficult but Evie prefers being safe since she still has to drive them to the mansion then back home. The last thing she wanted was to get pulled over tonight since cops would just be looking out for trouble.

"Miss, do I need to give you arrest you for not having a good time? I don't want to so don't force my hand," Jennifer, the sexy cop with long brunette hair, joked as she spun her handcuff on her finger before clipping them back on her mini skirt giggling then put her arm around Evelyn. "Come on! A few wine coolers won't hurt you m'kay?"

Samantha, the blonde as a witch, rolled her eyes at Amber and Jennifer, "Jenni, don't make me cuff you after getting too touchy after a few too many drink or you'll end up making with someone like last time. And Amber, don't force her. We're still having fun whether Evie wants to drink or not, we should be glad we got her here," Sam said to the girls earning a smile from Evie.

"Fine, Sammy! You're such a mom sometimes," Amber grumbled then shrugged finishing her drink, "I'm gonna keep dancing, if anything we'll meet at Evie's Jeep if I can't find ya." With that Amber disappeared into the crowd of dancers with Jennifer quickly following behind.

"Thanks, Sam. I think she is kinda right I should try and have a little more fun. I'm gonna water this down with some ice, so I'll stay in the kitchen for a bit. You should keep those two out of trouble," Evie said laughing which Samantha agreed laughing along before heading after the other girls. Now that Evie was left along she grabbed a cup of ice and pour her drink in it. Taking some sips as she watched over her friends from a far as she caught glimpses of them as all the dancers shifted around and checking out the various costumes to pass the time for the moment also considering taking a seat on one of the couches nearby.
    Last edited by CrimsonLady180; 09-15-2019 at 12:48 PM.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Ji-Hoon previewed the scene alone. His friend, Adam, had left with an unnamed girl like he did most nights. He didn't mind. He was higher than a fuckin' skyscraper and hungrier than a fuckin' pig. Or was it the other way around? He didn't know, nor did he care.

He made his way to the snack table and grabbed a handful of chips. The music throbbed in his ears. He crammed the chips into his mouth, then grabbed a paper plate. He piled it high with the resident snacks, then went back to his corner where he demolished it. The hunger subsided a bit, so now he had more pressing matters at hand: pulling an Adam and leaving with an unnamed girl. He scanned the crowd, looking for anyone who caught his eye. Found one, but she probably had at least five guys thinking the same thing, and three more on standby.

Fuck it. he thought. I'll do it anyway. I won't remember any of this. He ate the last few chips on his plate, and stood up. She was dressed as... he didn't know, but she had a fake shotgun, so that was cool. He entered the kitchen, and threw away his plate.

"Hey."
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The night was off to a great start.

Amanda and her squad—which tonight was Maggie, Olivia, and Stephanie—were dancing in a pack at the center of the dance floor, coyly pretending to ignore the boys trying to get their attention. There would be time enough for that later in the evening.

Amanda had made sure they waited long enough for the party to really get going before they made their entrance. It hadn't been hard to kill time at her apartment, the four of them getting their hair and makeup ready while pregaming on White Claw.

It was about 11 when they got to the party, resplendent in their costumes. Amanda was Esmeralda from Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame, a perfect fit for her her hair and complexion. Stephanie was Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City—Amanda wondered how many people would get that one. Maggie and Olivia had matching costumes: Jim and Dwight from The Office—if Jim and Dwight wore miniskirts and heels.

Speaking of which, Amanda's heels were killing her out here. She kicked them off, and the other three followed suit like they'd been waiting for her signal. They all stowed their shoes in Stephanie's big 90s purse. Stephanie had thought to bring a pair of flats; Amanda, Maggie, and Olivia went barefoot. The floor was a little gross, but you got used to that at parties.

This mansion was really something, and Amanda wondered who'd arranged the party here. She must have driven past the old building a million times and never given the place a thought. She wanted to toast the person who'd seen the potential there.

Speaking of which, it was time for drinks. She looked around their little circle, raised her eyebrows and mimed throwing back a drink. All three of her friends nodded emphatically. Normally, she'd have Stephanie get the drinks, but since she was on shoe duty, Amanda decided to be magnanimous and get them herself. She spun away from the group and slipped through the crowd toward the kitchen where all the coolers were.

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Dude, you're my fucking hero," Bryce greeted one of his bros at a keg area, reaching over for a handshake and patting him on the back. The frat brother was dressed as one of Bryce's childhood heroes, Goku from Dragon Ball Z.

Bryce and his friends helped themselves to the beer before turning around to face the thriving college atmosphere of the party. They just arrived at mansion's main room where the dancefloor resided at the center. Party music beats pulsed loudly while horny college kids grinded against one another on the dancefloor. A provocative Harley Quinn showed off her twerking ass while gaining the attention of several males as they stared at her from the corner of the dancefloor.

"Oh, there's that Jenni girl," Damien, dressed up as Thor, pointed to the cop and her group of friends. "She's looking damn fine," he grinned, recalling a fond night with the girl from a couple of weeks back. "Think you guys can be my wingman ag-"

"About damn time you guys showed up," a feisty woman's voice called out to them. Bryce turned and formed a broad smile at the sorority president, Kara Newman, who was dressed as a ringmaster for the night. Quite fitting, considering she was mainly behind organizing the whole co-host party. She had voluntold many frat bros and sorority sisters to help out with the event, which proved fruitful tonight.

"Damn, Kara, you're pulling off that costume perfectly," Connor said as the three of them took turns hugging the ringmaster.

"Of course, what can I say?" Kara smirked and shrugged a shoulder. "You're either perfect or you're not me."

Bryce chuckled but slightly rolled his eyes. Of course, she's one of the few girls that can pull off that line. She had the confidence and the attitude if you ever crossed her bad side. Bryce has never personally dealt with that side before, but he has witnessed it. It is always entertaining to see the other person torn apart by Kara's words. And her ego probably got even bigger for pulling this party off tonight.

"Now, looks like you gents are sober as hell and need a shot," Kara placed a hand on her hip, "Let's head to the kitchen."

"Don't need to say that twice," Connor beamed, she spoke his language.

It didn't take long before they arrived at the kitchen. Kara immediately grabbed a handle of tequila from the top of the refrigerator while telling Damien to grab some shot glasses from the cabinet. They surrounded the island bar in the kitchen. Connor started pouring the shots while Kara felt like socializing a bit more, she thrived from being a hostess.

"Who else wants shots?" she called out in the kitchen, passing by an aloof vampire standing crossed-armed at the corner. "You!" she quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the island, "You definitely need a shot, I don't tolerate wallflowers." She pushed Sebastian, who let out a sigh of frustration but gave a nod of acknowledgment as Bryce gave him a shot.

As always, Bryce and his group were entertained by Kara strong-arming people into having more fun. There were others in the kitchen, like a Beetlejuice and a Disney princess, that were within the sights of the ringmaster and her pathways of persuasion.
    Last edited by RedKayne; 08-22-2019 at 10:52 PM.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Fuck it. Tequila couldn't hurt. It most likely could hurt, but he didn't care. How was he going to transition from talking to this girl to drinking? He had no fucking clue. "Care for a shot?" he asked. This is going great. I'm going to transition badly, embarrass himself, go home alone, then not remember anything. Great. He gestured behind him, to the ringleader, vampire, and some kind of fantasy-type person. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. He smiled.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Evelyn smiled at the guy who approached her being her usual friendly self then replied, "Hi. Having a good time?" She shifted from side to side swaying to the music as she finished her drink feeling glad it was over and done with so she could just drink water for the moment. Evie excused herself for a moment to get water then returned to her spot when she could hear the one and only, Kara. Some girls were insanely jealous of her then there were other worshiped her, but for Evelyn the girl was almost inspirational with her ability to gather a crowd while burning as bright as the sun itself.

The young woman shifted the shotgun on her back to keep it from tapping against the wall as she watched as people gathered into the kitchen for shots with Kara. When the guy beside her said something about shoots she simply shook her head, "No thanks, I'll need a clear head if I'll be driving my drunk girlfriends around tonight. I'll stick to water for right now, gotta be the responsible one so I'm gonna be kinda boring sorry," she said with a shrug not wanting the guy to get stuck talking to her when he could be talking to any other fun party girls. Her went from the guy to group forming in the kitchen with Kara when she caught a glimpse of her classmate, "Sebastian!? Hey Seb!" Evie called to him waving her hand to get his attention with a big smile on her face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In the kitchen, a queen bee type dressed as a ringmaster was handing out tequila shots.

"Shots? Yes please," Amanda said as the ringmaster handed her one. The kitchen was full of frat and sorority types—not Amanda's usual scene, she was feeling sociable. A lot of them had really gone all-out on their costumes, and that was something she could appreciate.

"What are we drinking to?" she asked the ringmaster.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

"Oh." he watched her wave to another guy, and took his leave. Y'know, I think I'll drown my sorrows in tequila. He walked over, and took one. He downed it, and hey, he did feel better. He took another, and he thought about stopping briefly. He didn't have anyone to take him home. Fuck it. Uber. He chuckled at his own thought. "Yes, Miss Ringmaster, what are we drinking too?" he smiled, while his mind pondered non-linear timelines.

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Kara’s perceptive brown eyes caught the small interaction between Beetlejuice and Tomb Raider. She noticed the faltered confidence and his face grimaced with disappointment, granted he didn’t try too hard to hide it. The ringmaster smirked, she recognized the pathetic type, but there could always be more fun to have with simple manipulation.

She glanced over the at the Disney girl, who raised the question over the occasion. She grabbed two more shot glasses with tequila, holding one for herself and then walking over to Ji-Hoon. Kara caught his attention and flashed a broad smile while handing him a second shot. She turned to face everybody else and raised her glass, “Raise your glasses, everyone,” the ringmaster beamed while everyone else followed suit.

“Here’s to staying positive and testing negative,” she said before downing the drink. The college girl definitely noticed several men in the room raised their eyebrows over what she just inferred. She made a small sound to clear her throat from the burning sensation and then clapped her hands. “Now let’s keep getting fucked up!”

Seb coughed loudly after taking the shot. He seriously considered why he let the ringmaster girl forced him towards the island bar. Honestly, he might just go ahead and order a Lyft now. He just doesn’t empathize with these people and their need to get laid for the night. He almost saw the back of his skull when Kara made her slutty toast.

Before he turned, he noticed someone waving at him and then enthusiastically called his name. He squinted his eyes at the Tomb Raider girl and then suddenly recognized her. “Oh, Evie! Hey, what’s up?” he nodded at her before taking a couple of steps to get closer. At the very least, he can be at a distance where they can hear themselves talk over the loud music.

Evie was one of the few people that Seb can tolerate being around. In fact, he can enjoy her company more often than not. They had many similar hobbies and both of them were passionate about video games. It’s always better to network with people in regards to future career paths. But Evie was also different, she wasn’t superficial like many of the others he met.

“Looks like you made a better decision and skipped out on the tequila,” Seb stated, the closest thing he said as a joke in a while. “What’s up?”

Bryce noticed he was standing next to the Disney girl as they surrounded the island bar. When she spoke up and asked about the toast, Bryce found himself staring at her face longer than expected. Yes, she was attractive, but she mainly just looked very familiar and his brain couldn’t figure out why.

He realized he was staring and glanced away quickly, hoping she didn’t notice and thought he was a creep. Heh, I feel like I really do know nothing, Bryce thought to himself, in reference to the popular TV series of his costume. He raised his glass and like the other males, raised his eyebrows when Kara made a sly reference and leaving their imagination in the wild. Well, it sounds like she’s a fan of raw-dogging.

He took the shot and cleared his throat, reminding himself that he hated tequila. Kara then enthusiastically screamed about getting fucked up. Bryce leaned to his left slightly, “She is a riot,” he commented out loud to the Disney girl. Maybe she was up for conversation and then he could figure out why she had such a familiar face.
    Last edited by RedKayne; 08-27-2019 at 06:03 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast