Page 1313 of 1743 FirstFirst ... 1263131113121313131413151363 ... LastLast
Results 13,121 to 13,130 of 17429

Thread: [M] Plagued Encounters (Sparkz and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

June frowned. Milly did feel sick that morning. "You're not wrong..." She murmured. "But we don't have that ability. How can she have it?"

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"I don't know," Maeva admitted, shaking her head. "None of my family had it either. It's... unpredictable."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger came downstairs, holding Milly's hand. He peaked around the corner and waved a bit at Maeva, June, and John. June looked at Milly, feeling conflicted with everything. "This is a lot to take in." She said finally.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"I know," Maeva said, nodding. "And I know you don't believe in this sort of stuff, especially you, John. No rational person would if never exposed to such things. It sounds... insane," she said softly, and swallowed. "But there is no other explanation for what you have seen Milly do with your own eyes." Milly gripped Roger's hand tightly and started to cry again, hiding behind his leg. She was scared to death that her parents would reject, or worse, blame her.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger patted her head, keeping her behind him. "It'll be okay, Milly. They love you." He murmured to her. June watched Milly as John looked up at their crying daughter. John stood up and walked over to her and knelt in front of her.
    "Milly, I don't blame you for what happened." He said softly. "I never did and I still don't." He opened his arms for a hug. "We didn't know that you ..." He glanced at Maeva. "You're a very talented girl. We love you."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Milly started sobbing uncontrollably and she threw her arms around her dad, clinging tightly to him.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

John hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry if we ever made you feel like you were at fault." He whispered as he closed his eyes, trying to not cry. June looked at Maeva, then Milly. She shook her head. "I just... It's all just a coincidence.' she said softly. "Maeva can't really predict the future. No one can."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva nodded slowly. She was a little surprised that John was now the one believing Milly, and June was still in denial. Minutes ago it had seemed it would be the other way around. She looked at June and bit her lips. "...You're right," she said softly. "I can't fully predict the future. There are people who can do it a lot better than me, but the future is never set in stone." She took a deep breath. "...Do you remember Harry's dentist appointment?" she asked softly. "Roger... Roger was never sick," she whispered.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

June looked at Maeva. "What do you mean? John had to take him to the hospital. Harry missed his appointment and then he went to school..." She covered her mouth, tears starting to form in her eyes. "He... He wouldn't have died if he just went to his appointment." Roger bit his lip as he walked over to June.
    "That's not entirely true." He said softly.
    "What do you mean?"
    "Maeva saw Harry die at his appointment. He climbed a tree and he fell before John to catch him."
    "What?" June asked softly, not quite believing him but she was wavering. It was all too weird to be true but she also knew that Roger and Maeva wouldn't lie about this.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva nodded slowly, fighting back tears. "...We were trying to save him," she said softly. "We thought if we changed the course of his day... we could prevent his death. So we created an emergency that would force you to cancel the appointment."

Page 1313 of 1743 FirstFirst ... 1263131113121313131413151363 ... LastLast