Page 1410 of 1735 FirstFirst ... 1360140814091410141114121460 ... LastLast
Results 14,091 to 14,100 of 17343

Thread: [M] Plagued Encounters (Sparkz and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

John looked at Maeva and sighed, turning away, letting the girls talk. Roger smiled. "It'll be okay. Maeva is really good at this sort of thing." John nodded slowly.
    "I trust her. I'm just worried. We're just trying to process everything with Harry but with everything going on with Milly, I can't seem to rest. She just isn't the same anymore. She's always been more shy and quiet but now she's just..." He couldn't finish his thought and Roger just squeezed his shoulder.
    "I know. She'll be okay."

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva gently squeezed Milly's hand. "David told me Harry got sad at school."
    "That was later," Milly said softly. "First I..." She started to cry and curled up a little, sniffling softly. "...I thought he was gone. Then he wasn't but he was so sad!"
    "Why did you think he was gone?"
    "I couldn't... I couldn't tell where he was. Like I lost him." Maeva briefly closed her eyes and tried to see what Milly had felt.
    "...I think maybe Harry was distracted at the time. It might be a good thing. I think he might have been having fun." Milly looked at her and started to sob more, really wanting that to be true. "But later on he got sad, right?"
    "Yeah... He felt... heavy..."
    "How did that make you feel?"
    "Sad," was all she could say in between sobs. "Sadder than ever."
    "What were you doing at the time?" Maeva asked, stroking her hand.
    "Eating bread with mommy and daddy... They were very upset as well. I think they're scared of me."
    "I promise you they're not, Milly."
    "You can't know that!"
    "I can. I really can. Just like you know how Harry feels, I can feel how they feel."
    "But they're not your brother." Maeva smiled a little and scooted closer to Milly so she could lay an arm around her.
    "I know. I don't have a brother. But I've practiced a lot and I can feel much more now than I could when I was your age."
    "You can do that?" Milly whispered, her voice quiet with disbelief as she looked up at Maeva. She smiled at her and nodded.
    "You can. If you want to. You don't have to."
    "I don't want to," she said softly and looked away again. "I don't want any of this... I don't want to be sad and I don't want Harry to be dead!"
    "I know," Maeva said, giving her a proper hug now. "Nobody wanted that."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

John glanced back at Milly and smiled as Maeva hugged her. "At least she's letting someone touch her now." Roger nodded.
    "It can be overwhelming but I think Milly will learn that she can't just not touch anyone. I know when Maeva is really getting bombarded by people, she needs help feeling grounded." John nodded.
    "Does David ever get like that?"
    "We don't know. We think he can see things but I don't think he's a complete empath like Milly or Maeva. Things could change as he gets older."
    "Oh. How do you deal with all of this?" Roger chuckled.
    "Oh, just one day at a time and a lot of Maeva making sure that I don't try to distance myself for her sake. It doesn't help anyone."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Milly cautiously hugged Maeva back and cried for a while, finally allowing herself to let the sadness she'd been feeling since lunch time out.
    "It's okay," Maeva soothed softly. "It'll all be okay. I know it doesn't feel that way right now but I promise it will be."
    "H-How?" Milly asked softly.
    "Harry will move on when he's ready," Maeva murmured to her, letting go so she could look her in the eye. "I think he feels your sadness, just like you feel his. And I think he doesn't want to leave you behind."
    "I don't want him to leave!"
    "I know. But he's unhappy, Milly. He doesn't want to be dead, but he can't go back. He needs to go forward. And so do you."
    "How?" Maeva bit her lips and sighed.
    "I know this is hard, Milly, but... I think you need to go to school and play with him one last time. So you can both say goodbye."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

John simply nodded and remained silent for a while. He watched David play by himself on the playground. Roger let him process their conversation. He could only imagine what he was going through. He didn't know what he would do if David died. He couldn't imagine being much better than him. He glanced back at Maeva and Milly. At least that conversation seemed to be going well.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Milly started to cry again and buried her face in Maeva's sweater. Maeva closed her eyes and stroked the girl's hair, trying to soothe her.
    "Am I... Am I making him unhappy?" she cried out between sobs.
    "No, Milly... You're not doing anything wrong. I know you think so but you're just having a lot of feelings, and you're not hurting anybody with them."
    "But I..."
    "I know what you're thinking, Milly. But you're not causing any of the bad things to happen. Nothing's your fault." Milly started to sob again, her little body shaking all over.
    "Are you sure?"
    "I'm sure."
    "I'm so scared."
    "I know. And you know what? I'm a little scared too. And that's okay. We're allowed to be scared."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

After several minutes of silence, John spoke up. "I don't know what to do with June."
    "What do you mean?" Roger asked, curious.
    "She can't be near Milly without overwhelming her but all she wants is to hold and comfort Milly. June still holds a grudge against you two. She blames you for uh misleading us."
    "Well, that certainly was never our intention. We didn't realize that Harry would be so.. reluctant to move on." John signed.
    "Yeah... It's still quite a shock. We're all drowning it feels like. I can't see to figure out how to sort through all this information myself."
    "It is a lot. I'm sorry that it is like this."
    "You don't have to be sorry. You were doing your best. That's all I can ask."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva glanced over at Roger and John, slightly sensing the tone of their conversation. Milly looked up as well and bit her lips.
    "...Mommy and daddy are scared too, aren't they?" Maeva looked down at her and nodded.
    "Yes. But not of you."
    "Mommy is. A little. She stopped hugging me."
    "I think she's just trying to protect you. She knows now that you can feel what she feels when she hugs you, isn't that right?" Milly nodded slowly.
    "...But it feels like they don't know me anymore... Because you told them..." She pulled away from Maeva a little and pulled up her knees, hugging them to her chest. Maeva gave her her space and bit her lips.
    "I know that wasn't what you wanted Milly. And I'm sorry I had to do it. But we had to think of Harry."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger glanced at Milly and Maeva again. He then looked back at John. "I think June needs to talk to us. I know she may not want to but it might help relieve some of the tension that she's feeling. Then she can be by Milly again." John bit his lip.
    "You might be right. I'll see what I can do to convince her. I know it's hurting her to try and stay away. She doesn't want to hurt Milly or burden her with our own shit emotions." Roger smiled.
    "yeah. I try to do the same for Maeva but she always ends up mad at me for doing so. Perhaps Milly is starting to get frustrated with that too."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Milly rested her head on her knees and shook her head. "I miss them... I want to go back to the way things were..."
    "I know. We all do, Milly, but the sad truth is that we can't. As much as I would love to make it all go away for you... Sometimes the universe just deals us a bad hand." She found herself fighting back tears, and hesitated, but then laid a hand on Milly's shoulder. "And it's okay to be sad over it. It's okay to cry. I cry too, see?" she said softly, allowing her tears to fall. Milly sniffled and looked up at Maeva. She then bit her lips and nodded, leaning against Maeva, who stroked her hair. "I promise you'll be okay. And so will your parents, and so will Harry. Everybody just needs some time to adjust, and that's okay."

Page 1410 of 1735 FirstFirst ... 1360140814091410141114121460 ... LastLast