Page 39 of 1734 FirstFirst ... 373839404189 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Plagued Encounters (Sparkz and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He looked at her. "I know that you were possessed by a demon who made you do some terrible things. You killed people because the demon didn't like them. You did other terrible things. There's articles about it online. You're also shy and sweet when you were the one controlling your body. You can see ghosts and demons like me. You... You tried to protect me from one of the ghosts. I don't know what the ghost was going to do but you stepped inbetween me and him." He squeezed her hand. "I know that you are amazing and I can't wait to get to know you again."

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She listened intently, and when he complimented her she smiled. "Thanks... That means a lot." She was silent for a couple of moments. "...Could you send me those articles?"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He nodded and pulled up them up for her to look through. "Here. All about you and that demon."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She looked at him and shook her head. "Thank you. I'm just pretty tired right now. I'd like to read them some other time." She smiled a little. "I'm also terrified to read them, if I'm being perfectly honest. But I do want to. Eventually."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He nodded. "When you're ready, I'll print them out for you to read. I won't force you to do it."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She nodded. "Thank you. I suppose I've got loads more to read about myself. Medical files and such..."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He nodded. "Yeah. But this is a rare opportunity... you can restart your life. Be whoever or whatever you want. This is a whole new beginning for you."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She smiled a little, but her eyes started to tear up. "I just... I get what you mean, but... I feel like I've lost so much. I'm scared, I'm so scared. I don't know who or what I want to be because I don't know who I was. How can I do something, want something, without any memory of my own life?" She sniffled and let go of his hand to wipe her tears away. "What if I decide to go one direction and then get my memories back and realise what I've been doing was wrong, was something the old me would have hated? I don't want to just... start over... I feel blind, undirected..." She shook her head and rubbed her face.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger watched her cry and it broke his heart. He wanted to hold her. To hug her and comfort her but he couldn't. Instead he stroked her hair before wiping a tear off of her cheek with his thumb. "Hey... Maeva... I'm here. I'll help you. I'll help you rediscover your past. I'll try to find your family too." He then told her hand and squeezed it. He wanted to kiss her to make her feel better but she knew that it wasn't the time for that. She was distressed and upset. "I'll be there for you."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She nodded a little, holding his hand. "...Thank you. I... I just wish I remembered at least something. Anything. No matter how small or insignificant. Just something to hold on to."

Page 39 of 1734 FirstFirst ... 373839404189 ... LastLast