Page 6 of 1746 FirstFirst ... 4567856 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Plagued Encounters (Sparkz and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He pulled his hand away. He didn't want to make her even more uncomfortable. He watched her. It was clear on her face that she was conflicted. He would bet money that Maeva wanted to take up his offer but Becky didn't like it. She looked miserable. She probably blamed herself for all sorts of things that had happened since she got possessed. Once she answered, he nodded and slowly stood up.

"Alright. I'll be back in 30 minutes or when you call." He said. He gave her a sad look. He wanted to help her. He wanted to get her out of her but he knew that he couldn't. He would need the demon's cooperation of good behavior but he doubted that it would ever happen. Not in their nature.

A ghost wandered in as Roger was about to leave. He sighed. "That's Fred." He said. "He's harmless. He starved himself to death so he'll just watch you eat. He died when I first started working here." He then left, leaving Fred to sit on the floor, looking up at Maeva's dinner.

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva closed her eyes as he left. She wanted to tell him to stay, and the feeling got much stronger when he acknowledged the ghost. It reminded her of how he was the same as her. She wondered if he had ever been possessed. Maybe that was how he had come to know that priest. We probably won't find out, you know.
    "Why not?" she heard herself ask.
    I'll kill him before you two get to talk. Her eyes widened a little.
    "No, he can get us out," she attempted.
    So can I. I hear the way you fucking think about him. You want him to get rid of me. You want him to be your friend. I wa going to use him to get out and kill him after, but you're learly[ stupid enough to think he can mean something to your miserable little life. Her right hand started to dig through the plate of food to see if there was anything that could be used as a weapon. She shook her head.
    "No. You can't do this."
    Watch me. There was a piece of meat on the plate with a small piece of bone still in there. It must have been over looked by the cook. Her hand took it out and started to rub it against the tray, slowly but steadily sanding it to make a sharp point. Maeva started to cry softly and leaned her head back against the wall. She looked at Fred, feeling overwhelmingly sad. She was either going to have to live with more blood on her hands, or she was going to end up like him. The latter didn't sound so bad anymore at this point. So she didn't touch her food anymore.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger stood outside waiting. He watched the various ghosts wander the hall. He wasn't scared of them anymore. He wasn't crazy. He smiled to himself. They are real. Ghosts are real! He could see them! Years of bullying and convincing himself that he wasn't crazy seemed to melt away in his mind. He wasn't crazy. He didn't belong in one of those padded rooms, drugged up until he couldn't function. He closed his eyes. If only Maeva wasn't possessed. Then he would truly have a friend who was like him.

30 minutes passed and he knocked on the door before entering. He saw that she didn't really touch her food. He looked at her and sighed. "Maeva... You have to be starving by now." He said gently. "Come on... Eat a little. If you want out you'll need to eat." He looked at her face and saw the tear streaks that ran down her face. "Hey.... What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He kept his distance from her. Crying wasn't a good sign. Becky was trying to do something. Probably something he wouldn't like.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She looked up at him calmly and wiped the dried tears from her cheeks. "Oh... nothing, just, you know, the whole situation," she said. She pushed the tray away and started to get up. "Thank you for taking such good care of me. I'm all right, I'm truly not very hungry. I just..." She wrapped her arms around herself. "...I just need some comfort. Would you... hold me?" she asked softly, looking up at him with eyes that were trying their very best to be warmer and softer than they truly were.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger looked at her and listened. Instinctively, he took a step forward when she asked him to hold her but something seemed off to him. He stopped just a couple of steps away from her, just out of arms reach. Why did something seem off? He looked at her face closely and saw that her eyes... They seemed different and he couldn't think of why he thought that. "Who are you now?" He asked carefully. "Are you Maeva or Becky?" He asked cautiously. He knew that if it was Becky then holding her was a trap. He knew that Becky hated him and he was fairly certain what Maeva wouldn't ask him to hold her out of fear of what Becky would do.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She looked at him. Damn this son of a bitch, he's too receptive. Guess he is like you after all, Maeva. Too bad you won't get to enjoy it. Maeva didn't want him to get hurt, she begged her not to do this, but she was effectively benched and it was killing her. She didn't want his blood on her hands too. This was the first person she had ever met that could see what she saw. She hoped he could see that this wasn't her but she couldn't underestimate her worse half.

She sighed and took a step closer. "...I'm Maeva, of course. You know that, right?" Another step. "We both see ghosts and ghouls... we're both not crazy..." Another step. "And we're both too kind for our own good," she said, the tone of her voice changing in the last sentence. In a flash, she was right in front of him, her right hand raised to bring the sharpened piece of bone down into his neck. Maeva was screaming inside her head, no, stop this, I don't want this, but her hand moved swiftly down. Maeva tried to regain control with all her might, willing her arm to listen to her because this man was special, this man could help her, this man had given her hope for the first time in her life, and then her hand drove the piece of bone into his skin. Maeva screamed. Her guest did not. Her guest just stared, because the bone hadn't hit his neck and the artery inside like she had intended it to, but it had hit his shoulder and the underlying muscle.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

As Maeva's body stepped forward and spoke, Roger wanted to believe that it was her but something seemed so off! His body didn't move as she approached. He wanted it to be her. She was saying the right things but it was the way she spoke. The lilt of her voice that seemed so off. When he had finally decided to move back, it was too late. Becky's voice came through with that last sentence and her arm raised. Roger cried out and held up his arms to protect himself. Then he felt a pain in his shoulder. He cried out in pain this time and pushed Becky off of him before grabbing his bleeding shoulder.

"I'm trying to help you, you crazy bitch." He hissed. "Becky, I know it's you controlling her." He glared as her as he staggered back a bit, breathing heavily. "They're going to bust in here and sedate you again. But you back in that jacket and they will not let you out of her conscious." He said. "I'm trying to help you both but if getting out of here means evicting you from Maeva then I will get my friend to come here tomorrow and kick you out of her." He looked at Becky with serious eyes. It was a threat and he was going to go through with it unless she gave him a reason not to. "You have less than a minute to decide before you're unconscious. No answer means that I'm going to do it."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She just stared at him in a daze, hardly listening to what he was saying. Maeva had never been able to overrule her like this. What the hell was going on?! She looked at her hands. No, Maeva's hands. "How the fuck..." she muttered, grinding her teeth. "Did you do this?!" Maeva was silent. "Motherfucker," she growled, looking up at Roger as he told her she had one minute to decide.

"I'm not waiting for that shit," she said and dashed towards him. She threw him to the floor and dropped on top of him, rapidly searching his pockets for his keys.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Becky was talking to herself and Roger was certain that Maeva was the one she was really talk to. He held onto his shoulder, on guard, waiting for her to make her next move. Then she dashed for him and he was ready. He was knocked back onto the ground but his arms were braced on her shoulders, trying to keep her off of him and out of his pockets.

He managed to push her off of him and he rolled on top of her, grabbing her wrists. "You're fucking nuts!" He cried out as five orderlies came in and helped pin her down. One of them had a needle and injected her. As the sedative went to work, Roger looked down at her and sighed. "I'm sorry, Maeva."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She gasped when she was thrown to the floor and struggled against him, screaming. Then she felt a searing pain in her arm and she cursed loudly, thrashing about, but now she was being held down by six pairs of hands and it was no use, she was growing weaker and... sleepier... and soon she passed out completely.

When Maeva woke up, she rolled over a little, and then started fully awake when she tried to move her arm but found that she couldn't. She slowly opened he eyes and looked down. There it was. The straight jacket, back where it belonged. Around her, restraining her, so she couldn't hurt any more people than she already had. She had hurt someone again. Roger this time. But something had been different,hadn't it? It had seemed as if she had been able to divert the attack. That was new. And very interesting.

...I probably just missed. Don't give yourself too much credit.
    "No... You didn't just miss," she said sleepily. "I threw you off. That's right, isn't it?"
    Does it matter? Look where it's gotten us. This is going to make escaping a lot harder.
    "Oh fuck you and your escape plans. This is your fault. We had a plan and you blew it."

Page 6 of 1746 FirstFirst ... 4567856 ... LastLast