Page 766 of 1734 FirstFirst ... 716764765766767768816 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,660 of 17336

Thread: [M] Plagued Encounters (Sparkz and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"You see, Roger." His father continued. "If you join me, you'll be more powerful than you ever realize. We could do anything you ever dreamed of."
    "Okay, there's like so many movies and books telling me why joining you, the bad guy, is a terrible idea!"

His father only chuckled which sounded like nails on the chalkboard. His head tilted as if he could hear something. He then turned to looked right at Maeva and his lips curled into a smile.
    "Ah... well, another has joined the fun." He said. Roger looked around, confused, unable to see Maeva.
    "What do you mean? It's only us here! You're in my fucking dream! Get the fuck out of my head! I'm not turning to the dark side!" He threw a book at his father who simply stepped aside.
    "Well, plans change, my son. I may have found another who will suit my purposes just nicely. Though, doing a father son team up would be nice... I might have found a more suitable... Companion let's say."
    "What the fuck does that even mean? You can't get in here because of the protection spells! So Ha! You can't even begin to win." Roger looked at him with a broad smirk.
    "oh, really? We'll see about that."

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva let out a soft whimper when Roger's father looked her right in the eyes. She felt frozen with fear. Her brows drew together in a helpless frown as they continued speaking, and finally managed to snap out of her terrified daze. She forced her hands open and broke the vision, gasped, then set the crystal ball down and made a run for the stairs. She took the steps two at a time, and frantically ran into the library. "Roger!" she called out, running over to his desk. She shook his shoulders, praying he would wake up.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger crossed his arms. "Yeah. Of course we'll see. You are stuck in hell where you belong and you can kindly stay there!"
    "You'll look and sound like me, then Roger. You'll be doomed to turn into me without my assistance to stop the change." Roger growled in response.
    "Know what? You can take your assistance and shove it right up your -"

Roger suddenly woke up and blinked. He cried out when he suddenly saw Maeva and he nearly fell off his chair. "oh! Maeva!" He placed a hand on his chest. His heart was racing after his dream plus the sudden awakening. "What brings you here?" He looked at her and frowned. "Hey... Hey are you okay? You look scared."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She knelt down with him and hugged him tightly. "Jesus, Roger... I saw him."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger blinked. "You ... Saw him? Saw who?" He thought about it for a bit. "Wait... You mean my father?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She nodded, her head in his neck. She took a shaking breath. "I was trying to see you, and then I suddenly... saw him. Heard him. Are you okay?"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger held her tightly. "I'm... I'm not sure. He.. uh... He said that someone else was there. He saw you." He said softly. He didn't want it to be true but it was.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She nodded again. "...He looked straight at me. I-I didn't even know that was possible."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He stroked her hair as he swore silently. "I don't think I can stop him from coming into my dreams. He... He said that there's another way he can get his way. I don't know what that means. I just hope he doesn't go after you."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She pulled away and looked at him with frightened eyes. "Do you think he would? Oh god," she said, sitting back with her hands in her hair.

Page 766 of 1734 FirstFirst ... 716764765766767768816 ... LastLast