Page 879 of 1735 FirstFirst ... 829877878879880881929 ... LastLast
Results 8,781 to 8,790 of 17343

Thread: [M] Plagued Encounters (Sparkz and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger looked at her when she spoke. It had been quiet between the two of them for a while now. He looked at her and blinked. "Oh. Yeah. It will be dark soon." He looked around and found a flat bit of ground for them to settle, moving some rocks and sticks out of the way. He was a bit nervous. He was exhausted and knew that as soon as he laid down he would fall asleep. He wasn't looking forward to finally getting some rest. He was terrified of his father and the possibility of him returning to haunt his dreams.

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva kept silent as she set the backpack down and started to gather kindling for a fire. She really wanted him to sleep. She'd do anything to protect him, and that included making sure he would sleep, no matter the risks that would bring along. He couldn't go on like this.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger offered her a small smile. "I'll be okay." He said softly. He started to make a small fire again to help keep them warm. Soon, the tinder caught on fire and he sat down. Almost immediately, his eyes begin to flutter as he started to nod off.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva took the blanket from the backpack and wrapped it around him, gently guiding him to lie down with her.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He struggled weakly. "No... You need to be under... The blanket too.." he yawned before finally closing his eyes and he almost immediately fell asleep.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She smiled a little and stroked his hair as he fell asleep. She was warm enough cuddling up with him next to the fire. She yawned as well, but tried to stay awake for a bit. She kept some attention on him to make sure she'd know if his father was visiting his dreams.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

It didn't take long before Roger's sleep was interrupted. Roger was brought back to the library he spent hours in studying just a couple days ago. Before him was his father. He cried out. "Fuck! Why are you here? Don't you have better things to do? You have a body now!" His father only chuckled.
    "can't I check up on my son?"
    "You didn't care about me until I started practicing magic. I don't think you get a right to 'check in on me'." He turned away only for his father to appear in front of him.
    "Do you honestly think that I don't care for you?"
    "You don't. You're a demon. You only look after yourself."
    "Oh that's not true. I helped you and your girlfriend and baby escape with your lives."
    "You have some other motive. And I don't care. I want you gone from our lives!" Roger smacked his own face to try and wake himself up.
    "Oh don't be like that, Roger." He father chided. "I just want to help. Make sure that your little family is safe."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva had drifted off despite her attempts to stay alert, but she jolted awake when Roger slapped himself in his dream. Her eyes widened when she picked up on what was going on. Her first instinct was to wake Roger up, but she knew that wouldn't work. He'd just come back the next time he let himself sleep. And by god, did he need to sleep. So she lay down again and closed her eyes, trying to project herself into Roger's dream.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

As Maeva materialized in his dream, Roger's father chuckled. "Ah. The protective girlfriend. Thank you for coming. I feel as if you didn't give me a chance to explain myself yesterday." Roger growled.
    "We don't need your explanations. We want you to leave me alone!"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva took Roger's hand, pulling him back a little. She knew how Roger felt, but she knew that anger wasn't going to scare this demon off. In fact, he seemed to enjoy it. So perhaps it was time to try a little negotiation. She glanced at Roger and pulled him closer. "Squeeze my hand twice if you want to wake up," she whispered softly into his ear. Then she turned her attention to the demon.
    "What do you want?" she asked, stepping in front of Roger.

Page 879 of 1735 FirstFirst ... 829877878879880881929 ... LastLast